Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-10-2019, 09:05 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storms123 View Post
Agreed--so many have given her a pass here. Poor helpless Christine. I can't do that. She could have spoken up. I think she has bigger b@lls then the rest of them. They all did this. ALL OF THEM.
And really, as one of the front people, what she says carries more weight than what John and Mick say in the eyes of bean counters like Azoff.

Plus, it distresses me that John has stopped talking. I want to know him. I feel that I knew him more in the early days. I don’t now, but I would like to speculate that Christine planting her feet against the ouster would have made him stand up against Mick too.

On the other hand, I still do not know what he meant when he said that Christina was fragile. Maybe there is something going on with her that we don’t know about, aside from her just being two-faced and horrible.

David was saying he lost 80% of respect for the McVie’s and I thought quantifying it was good. I can just say I still have reluctant feelings of love for them that I cannot shrug, even though I want to. The warmest feeling I could ever have for Mick and Stevie is apathy. I never really liked Mick, but I was once enchanted by Stevie and a great fan of her songs, even up to IYD (but not the horrid Cheaper than Free). I saw more than 100 of her shows. Now, only venom remains, after the glitter fades.