Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-04-2018, 02:10 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Do any other non-Lindsey fans miss him?

I was one of the first to say I was looking forward to seeing the new sextuplet line up. It was new and exciting and enticing. Then they did a few interviews, my interest piqued.

All the anticipation - stupidly bought a ticket I won't be able to afford airfare for unless I get a new job or win the lottery. To Sacramento show, where I saw Stevie solo two years before.

Now, lately, I keep thinking how stupid they (and most people think they is Mick and Stevie but we don't know for certain how involved the McVies were) were. The Rumours 5 put on a spectacular show in Sydney in late 2015. I am so happy I got to see them for what I was sure at the time would not be the last time. How wrong I was.

I'm not one to get involved in the I Stand With Lindsey movement. The band made a decision I disagree with, there are conflicting accounts publicly and only they (the band) know the real story.

But what they did was unfair to a man who had done so much for them.
I will miss him.