User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 03-28-2014, 01:41 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
Eugene, is that pricing info recent? We can't assume prices / packages will not change from the 2013 tour. If it is updated, great!
I googled "Fleetwood Mac VIP packages", and the information came from Mick's website. Sorry if it's last year's, but I found nothing else.
Old 03-28-2014, 02:58 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by wondergirl9847 View Post
Who all bought Mick's VIP packages last tour? What did you think of it, was it worth the money to you?

I'm seriously considering this, as a once-in-a-lifetime deal on this tour, just to give my mind a rest on worrying about tickets. LOL
I did. It was WELL worth the money, in my opinion. Just to be on the front row was worth it - getting to meet Mick, do a Q&A with him, have him autograph stuff, AND get a picture with him? That was just an added bonus.

Look for the "Mick Meet & Greet" thread on here. You'll get more details about what exactly happens.
Old 03-28-2014, 03:36 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eugene View Post
I googled "Fleetwood Mac VIP packages", and the information came from Mick's website. Sorry if it's last year's, but I found nothing else.
Yeah, I think that was last year's info.

This is for the upcoming tour, according to Houston Toyota Center's website:

VIP Package includes:
- One premium reserved ticket located in the first 5 rows
- VIP early entry into the venue
- Exclusive meet & greet with Mick Fleetwood
- Personal photograph with Mick Fleetwood
- Autographed 8x10 photo
- Onstage Q&A session at Mick's drum set
- Exclusive tour merchandise item
- Official meet & greet laminate
- On-site VIP host
- Limited availability

I just don't know if we are purchasing that on Mick's official site (like last tour) or through Ticketmaster... that's where my confusion is. Any ideas?
Old 03-28-2014, 10:46 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

I'm thinking it will be through TM; that's what the Eagles are doing now, and Fleetwood Mac often operates the same way they do. I guess we will find out for sure Monday!

Old 03-29-2014, 05:21 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I plan on getting my tickets monday morning and I plan on getting expensive floor seats. Can I still buy my tickets at 10 am monday if I don't have American Express? Also, what is the Facebook presale? How does it work? I liked their page on Facebook...

I just want seats in the first four rows on the floor, as close to the stage as possible, when can I purchase those tickets?

Last edited by Wdm6789; 03-29-2014 at 06:51 AM..
Old 03-29-2014, 07:30 AM
Addicted Ledgie

all of the vip packages are up on micks site with a links to ticketmaster...they are probably just going to sell them via ticketmaster. sucks because last year all the tickets were held at will call IE no scalping..ticketmaster sales = scalping
Old 03-29-2014, 08:02 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric51078 View Post
all of the vip packages are up on micks site with a links to ticketmaster...they are probably just going to sell them via ticketmaster. sucks because last year all the tickets were held at will call IE no scalping..ticketmaster sales = scalping
Ugh. There are regular tickets on stubhub now...hope VIPs don't appear. It is so irritating to see tix there before the onsale dates.
Old 03-29-2014, 08:20 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenniferuk View Post
Ugh. There are regular tickets on stubhub now...hope VIPs don't appear. It is so irritating to see tix there before the onsale dates.

So I checked out stubhub, the seats I want are going for like $2000. Is this normal? Does ticketmaster have better prices? It says the price rage is like $50-$200. Why are the tickets on stubhub so much more expensive? I got sixth row floor seats last year for $400 each. And I want seats of equal or better quality this time too.

Last edited by Wdm6789; 03-29-2014 at 08:26 AM..
Old 03-29-2014, 08:30 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wdm6789 View Post
So I checked out stubhub, the seats I want are going for like $2000. Is this normal? Does ticketmaster have better prices? I got sixth row floor seats last year for $400 each. And I want seats of equal or better quality this time too.
I think it is high, and I honestly have no idea how people have specific tix so soon. Ticketmaster will have better prices but availability issues. Last yr I got 6th row Columbus for face value $150ish each 2 days before the show as I got lucky with late ticket drops (had never tried that before, and 6th row was perfect for me as I don't care to go to the stage). I don't know that I will risk that this year though so I will try my luck and see what I can get early on just to have a ticket...and then likely still hope for drops.
Old 03-29-2014, 08:34 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I think it is high, and I honestly have no idea how people have specific tix so soon. Ticketmaster will have better prices but availability issues. Last yr I got 6th row Columbus for face value $150ish each 2 days before the show as I got lucky with late ticket drops (had never tried that before, and 6th row was perfect for me as I don't care to go to the stage). I don't know that I will risk that this year though so I will try my luck and see what I can get early on just to have a ticket...and then likely still hope for drops.

Ah, I plan on going to Columbus, they are not coming to the Carolina's and I grew up in columbus. we should keep in touch, maybe we can help each other with getting the best possible tickets. I would like to be in the first ten rows.
Old 03-29-2014, 09:16 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Question

Is VIP Package Presale different from the American Express presale? Please help, I'm totally lost about it. I read both presales are at the same time on monday, but I don't apply to Amex presale since my card is not a US one (same happened back in the Unleashede tour). So I'll try the VIP PP, how does it work?

Plan B: The Facebook Presale, does it work joining to the event at FB? I read comments about a code, they already mentioning it in comments. But that presale is on wednesday.
Old 03-29-2014, 09:22 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

The entire Ticketing process need to be revamped. Ticketmaster has turned into a "scalper" itself with it's Platinum Seating, blocks of tickets directly sold to re-sellers prior to sales, and it having "resale" tickets available on it's own site. There is a huge lobby for ticket brokers in this country so I doubt anything will change until people refuse to pay the astronomical prices.

Yes, it is very irritating. I already see some tickets on eBay and supposedly the earliest pre-sale is Monday.
Old 03-29-2014, 10:37 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mottabam View Post
[/B]

The entire Ticketing process need to be revamped. Ticketmaster has turned into a "scalper" itself with it's Platinum Seating, blocks of tickets directly sold to re-sellers prior to sales, and it having "resale" tickets available on it's own site. There is a huge lobby for ticket brokers in this country so I doubt anything will change until people refuse to pay the astronomical prices.

Yes, it is very irritating. I already see some tickets on eBay and supposedly the earliest pre-sale is Monday.

I must have platinum floor seats.
Old 03-29-2014, 11:46 AM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric51078 View Post
Ugh! I liked it better when they sold the VIP tickets through Micks Site. Now that they are thru TM the price will be even higher.
Old 03-29-2014, 11:50 AM
Registered

[QUOTE=mottabam;1123781][/B]

Yes, it is very irritating. I already see some tickets on eBay and supposedly the earliest pre-sale is Monday.[/QUOTE

don't buy them . the prices will drop so fast .