User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 10-10-2018, 03:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyPlum View Post
Can all the Stevie apologists now just give it a break for a while and see the wood for the trees?
No. There is no reason to. He’s been an asshole for 40 years and she’s sick of it. She likes the remaining four members (now 6) so why should SHE quit?
Old 10-10-2018, 02:37 PM
fleetwoodguy79
This message has been deleted by fleetwoodguy79.
Old 10-10-2018, 02:38 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I'm most disappointed with Christine. I'd have though she'd have at least had some contact with him. Doesn't sound like it.
What a complete load sh!t

'Where words fail, music speaks'
Mick Fleetwood
Old 10-10-2018, 02:39 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetwoodguy79 View Post
She needs to check herself into a facility. I’m serious. As mad as I am about Lindsey being ousted this way, i know mental health issues when I see them. This woman has been through a LOT, and I’m sure that the loss of one of her best friends has to be hurting her deeply. These might be open wounds that were never healed form her relationship with Lindsey.

Lindsey is right - this is a really sad way to go and will affect the music history books...
Ridiculous. When people start claiming mental illness without knowing the whole story (and clearly knowing little about mental health), this has gone off the rails.
Old 10-10-2018, 02:45 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombaysaffires View Post
aaaannndddd....... waiting for the inevitable "but how do we know that's what happened? He could be making it all up. Of course he's going to say it's Stevie" blah bah blah blah blah.

The "he smirked at me!" is so pathetic it's hilarious. It's like when you're five f'ing years old and you whine to your mommy "he's looking at me!" WTF.

So, the ultimatum was real, the lies about rehearsals were real, the being surprised was real, and him having a rant at Musicares was real.

Stevie "I'm not the boss in the band"...... total lie.
I can't wait for that.....he referenced Azoff's words, while not quoting directly, soooooooo, if the band were to try to refute his (LB) comments, but he references what Azoff told him....$lippery $lope for the band. And Azoff is 100% aware Lindsey gave this interview....I am 100% sure of it.
Old 10-10-2018, 03:26 PM
Addicted Ledgie

As I stated earlier, this is the first Fleetwood Mac tour in 40 years (including TIME) that I HAVE NOT purchased tickets to. I have almost broken down 2 times and made the purchase. After reading this, I am really glad that I did not. I won't be contributing anymore funds to this dysfunction. NONE of these people are innocent....NONE.

The firing of Lindsey Buckingham is an outrage. However, this is not the only issue here. Before this writing, I had noticed Mick and Christine doing The Waltz during Stevie's speech--I knew exactly what they were referring to because she does ramble. I certainly have NOT been a Stevie defender, but mocking her behind her back onstage while she's giving a speech is toxic. What Mick and Chris were doing was worse that Lindsey's supposed "smirk".

Whatever the case, I won't contribute money to this toxicity in the form of ticket sales.
Old 10-10-2018, 02:57 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Right?!

This makes her comment during the CBS interview all the more bizarre. I wanted to think her dramatic pause was borne of guilt - deflecting partial blame so she doesn't look like the bad guy - but the person I've seen onstage this past week appears to be having the time of her life...
Old 10-10-2018, 09:13 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
aaaannndddd....... waiting for the inevitable "but how do we know that's what happened? He could be making it all up. Of course he's going to say it's Stevie" blah bah blah blah blah.

The "he smirked at me!" is so pathetic it's hilarious. It's like when you're five f'ing years old and you whine to your mommy "he's looking at me!" WTF.

So, the ultimatum was real, the lies about rehearsals were real, the being surprised was real, and him having a rant at Musicares was real.

yes. and some of us had this info since the beginning of February, leaked from the camp of one of the other 4, not LBs. so it's not just one side out of 5. it's the truth. his version is EXACTLY what we've been hearing from the other band members' camp, down to the phrases and wording used. except i always assumed it was Mick who called him. turns out there's a reason Mick carries around those wooden balls: he has no balls of his own. and apparently Azoff even didn't feel the need to tell LB that he's the one ousted and left him with the expression that Stevie left the band.

what a bunch of sad spineless lying cowards. remember how Mick told Wendy Welch that it was Christine's fault that Bob was not inducted? does anyone here still believe that?? Mick is a coward.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 10-10-2018, 09:23 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
yes. and some of us had this info since the beginning of February, leaked from the camp of one of the other 4, not LBs. so it's not just one side out of 5. it's the truth. his version is EXACTLY what we've been hearing from the other band members' camp, down to the phrases and wording used. except i always assumed it was Mick who called him. turns out there's a reason Mick carries around those wooden balls: he has no balls of his own. and apparently Azoff even didn't feel the need to tell LB that he's the one ousted and left him with the expression that Stevie left the band.

what a bunch of sad spineless lying cowards. remember how Mick told Wendy Welch that it was Christine's fault that Bob was not inducted? does anyone here still believe that?? Mick is a coward.
I've known that Mick is a pussy, forever.

Curiosity killed the cat... So if it wasn't Christine, then WHO kept Bob out of the HOF?
Old 10-10-2018, 09:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post

So, those of you in the “know” what else was on the list of complaints besides the Rhiannon intro and smirking? Or did Rolling Stone get it wrong?
Old 10-10-2018, 09:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

This article does him no favors. Those of you who can't see it can't see the forest through the trees.
Old 10-10-2018, 10:51 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by StevieandChris View Post
So, those of you in the “know” what else was on the list of complaints besides the Rhiannon intro and smirking? Or did Rolling Stone get it wrong?
The janitor didn't hear that part.
Old 10-10-2018, 10:24 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:

Would you stand on stage behind your boss and make faces and mock them while they were giving a speech?
Old 10-10-2018, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gldstwmn View Post
Would you stand on stage behind your boss and make faces and mock them while they were giving a speech?
It's wrong not to.
Old 10-10-2018, 10:26 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by gldstwmn View Post
would you give an ultimatum to a company that they get rid of one executive or you'll walk if you weren't the one with the most control??