User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 04-19-2012, 10:31 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButterCookie View Post
*kisses you a thousand times* I didn't know she was touring so I just bought a ticket! For Manchester, where are you going?
ahahahaha!!!
You're a fan? OMG someone my age who likes Patti Smith. Never thought i'd see that. Wolverhampton. Are you going on your own?
Old 04-19-2012, 10:37 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by wild-heart View Post
ahahahaha!!!
You're a fan? OMG someone my age who likes Patti Smith. Never thought i'd see that. Wolverhampton. Are you going on your own?
I owe so much to Patti, so yep I am a HUGE fan! I know, I was so shocked when I met a girl at college two years ago who likes her. As it stands at the moment, I am yes. But I don't care omg I'm so EXCITED.

A few years ago, she was in Hyde park and I was going to go to that but I was too scared to travel on my own so I didn't go. I'm so so so glad she's coming back.

Oh Yeah Christine McVie | Tumblr
Old 04-19-2012, 10:40 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I owe so much to Patti, so yep I am a HUGE fan! I know, I was so shocked when I met a girl at college two years ago who likes her. As it stands at the moment, I am yes. But I don't care omg I'm so EXCITED.

A few years ago, she was in Hyde park and I was going to go to that but I was too scared to travel on my own so I didn't go. I'm so so so glad she's coming back.
MY gosh me too. She's incredible, I remember a few years ago I read an article/interview in Vogue about her new book and I fell in love with her words. She is one hell of a beautiful human being. Have you watched her documentary dream of life? It's incredible, I have never been so captivated by a documentary in my whole entire life.

No way!!! Me too, I never thought she would. I didn't even know untill I happened to read a thread on digital spy saying Patti Smith is touring, everyone go she's incredible live. HA none of my friends have ever heard of her. Quite sad really!!!

I am too excited!!!!!!!
Old 04-19-2012, 10:45 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I think I have that cutting in my room! I've seen Dream Of Life and I have the book, too. It's HUGE. I've got Just Kids, Land 250 and Auguries of Innocence (which is my favourite collection of her poety). I did a project on The Geometry Blinked Ruin Unimaginable for my English A Level and tried to do my coursework on her poetry and it's canonical value. But my tutor couldn't be bothered reading her poem and said no to that

Oh god I love her.

Old 04-19-2012, 10:49 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I think I have that cutting in my room! I've seen Dream Of Life and I have the book, too. It's HUGE. I've got Just Kids, Land 250 and Auguries of Innocence (which is my favourite collection of her poety). I did a project on The Geometry Blinked Ruin Unimaginable for my English A Level and tried to do my coursework on her poetry and it's canonical value. But my tutor couldn't be bothered reading her poem and said no to that

Oh god I love her.
How ignorant of your tutor. Her poetry and words are just.. wow. I can't even describe them right now. I am so so excited to see her, I don't even care about going on my own. She makes amazing music. Just kids was beautiful too, her relationship with Robert was so pure and honest it was almost childlike (which is ironic because of how much they did together from an early age). I just find her so fascinating. The dream of life documentary was filmed over 10 years too. I swear I am too excited. I'm not going to be able to sleep untill June, LOL. None of my friends understand though, they all still only like boybands and nothing else.
Old 04-19-2012, 10:52 AM
Addicted Ledgie

She is enchanting. There are so many songs I want to hear her perform!

I came in here to JTIS that I bought my first gun today. It's an Airforce One Desert Falcon air pistol and I'm in love. Can't wait to use it at the range.

Old 04-19-2012, 10:53 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
She is enchanting. There are so many songs I want to hear her perform!

I came in here to JTIS that I bought my first gun today. It's an Airforce One Desert Falcon air pistol and I'm in love. Can't wait to use it at the range.
Me too, I can't even predict what will be on the setlist. Apparently Johnny Depp is a guitarist on the new album too.
Old 04-19-2012, 08:06 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

As of this afternoon, my boss is on vacation through the end of next week. He told me that for the 6 (work) days, I should "be him."

I told the attorneys room that he was gone as soon as he started down the stairs. This one older female attorney who hates him (they all hate him, but she stands out) immediately offered her hope that his plane would crash.
Old 04-19-2012, 08:20 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangdrum View Post
As of this afternoon, my boss is on vacation through the end of next week. He told me that for the 6 (work) days, I should "be him.".
This means at least once a day you need to make someone cry.
Old 04-19-2012, 08:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie

One of my favorite sites, formspring, has a virus in it so I have logged out indefinately.

Also another favorite, photobucket, has completely changed their ways of editing photos, so I'm leaving them too.

Honestly, I find it so annoying that websites are constantly changing their ways of doing things. Why can't anything ever stay the same?
Old 04-19-2012, 08:30 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
This means at least once a day you need to make someone cry.
Yeah, I know. We've already discussed it and the other associate I work with (the one who was already fired once) has agreed to "be me."
Old 04-19-2012, 09:20 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Incidentally, my main methods of coping for getting through the (insanely and impossibly long) days are trying to time my boss' mood swings (from psycho-mad to psycho-happy to "friendly") and nursing my secret crush on one of his ex-partners who's still in the business and at the courthouse every day. (He has a ton of ex-partners who are at the courthouse every day, but this guy is the only one he's willing to acknowledge.)
Old 04-20-2012, 02:24 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

Air as in paint or pellet?
Old 04-20-2012, 07:15 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamnotafraid View Post
Air as in paint or pellet?
Pellet

ten

Old 04-20-2012, 07:52 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
Honestly, I find it so annoying that websites are constantly changing their ways of doing things. Why can't anything ever stay the same?
I suppose things have to constantly change to draw in new people and increase their "user friendly" nature. These programming types do tend to forget, however, that we don't all have PHDs in computers. That being said, some days I'm amazed that I even manage to turn my computer on. I'm just not technology savvy.