Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 01-01-2017, 09:41 AM
Registered

Default mariah

What are they giving her ? I

hope she gets help before it's too late ,like Whitney and Amy
Old 01-01-2017, 05:11 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Ever since the loss of legend Dick Clark .The show went down the toilet.I figure his kids can do better to keep up a good production.I guess not.I watch parts of the show along with NBC and FOX.Mariah did look yummy last night.So did Fergie.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/co...how-dick-clark

Also Mariah is getting older and the same idiot people that fussed about Stevie loosing the higher range are now complaining about Mariah not hitting the high end .Give her a break.

Again they probably ran her through a half fast rehearsals like they did with Stevie and Taylor years ago on the awards show they produced..Poor Mr Clark must be rolling in his grave as his empire gets ruined.Too bad.

Stevie fan forever and ever amen.......
the Wildheart at Edge of Seventeen and the Gypsy.....

My sweet Buttons .I love you. RIP 2009 to 08/24/2016
Old 01-01-2017, 05:37 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Wow. That was really bad. She basically talked through the
whole thing.

I don't know if it's drugs or not. But she needs help.
Old 01-04-2017, 01:10 AM
Addicted Ledgie

She just can say shes protesting lip syncing music on these shows just sucks and rather sing the tune without the BS lip syncing. They probably not hire her back after this. I think this is the good reason Stevie and Mac stay away from these shows that lip sync music.The parades are worse.Its BS and the cheap way out without having the band and artist just perform live on the show.So more likely ABC and DC Productions are not to take the full blame since the Time Square Alliance Org runs the festivities there.ABC should just cut away from her and run a backup performance or go to commercials.

I found more info on this on the broadcasting forum I hang out on.It has some interesting details what happen from the pros.

http://www.radiodiscussions.com/show...r-s-Rockin-Eve

http://www.timessquarenyc.org/events...x#.WGyPf7l_TfB

Stevie fan forever and ever amen.......
the Wildheart at Edge of Seventeen and the Gypsy.....

My sweet Buttons .I love you. RIP 2009 to 08/24/2016

Last edited by Macfanforever; 01-04-2017 at 01:14 AM..
Old 01-04-2017, 07:38 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

I did not see the entire clip but I did see the talking parts. I am probably in the minority but I could understand why she was talking. She knew the track was different than what she was prepared to lip sync and figured it was better to let everyone know the microphone was on and instead of looking even more foolish decided to talk instead. Maybe I missed the more crazy part or something. I just saw her talking over the track something normal to do in that position. You are on live TV, you have a live microphone, but the track is not what you rehearsed. I see you have no option but to talk over the track.
Old 01-14-2017, 04:04 AM
Senior Ledgie

I still don't know what to think of that performance. She's a very talented lady and was easily in the top 5 vocalists of her generation. I don't know the exact input she had, but she also had writing and producing credits. She hasn't done a great deal of acting but got praise for that too.

Now it's very sad. No question in my mind she had boob implants and shows her cleavage as much as she can.

I wish she'd take a leaf out of Stevie's book. Try to mature herself and stop trying to be like Beyonce.

Out here in Australia most of us thought her wedding to James Packer would never go ahead. His family is very private and they would've been horrified about a reality show. I think he dated her to try and become better known overseas. He's restructured a lot of the family business since it was given to him and is trying to a bigger part of the global market.

He normally hates any media and is very shy but when he was with Mariah was posing with her for the cameras. He also sharpened his appearance.

I was shocked to see a picture of her wearing a very sheer white dress with obviously no underwear at all. She had James looking awkward with her and her kids there. Luckily his own kids weren't around at the time.

I'm surprised to see accusations of him having a bad temper because he never used to be that way. His father (who really did have a notorious temper) thought he was too soft and would try to toughen him up by deliberately brow beating and humiliating him in public.

I hope this lady can get herself together.