Marco Rubio 1 2.13%
John Kasich 1 2.13%
Hillary Clinton 22 46.81%
Bernie Sanders 10 21.28%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2016, 07:50 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Trump is crazy and Hillary is a lying hag! I'd have trouble voting for either of them if it came down to those two!!!
Old 03-12-2016, 09:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie

With all the rubbish from the media outlets going every other way .With all the finger pointing and the blame game crap. Its getting worse daily.News in print and internet news seems to be worse at it followed be the cable news networks.I'm not taking sides but I blame the media for pumping up the protesters at the last two Trump events.Trump has not change anything or saying anything different at his rallies since he started .Something had to stir them up or they were sent there .

Stevie fan forever and ever amen.......
the Wildheart at Edge of Seventeen and the Gypsy.....

My sweet Buttons .I love you. RIP 2009 to 08/24/2016
Old 03-13-2016, 12:04 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfanforever View Post
With all the rubbish from the media outlets going every other way .With all the finger pointing and the blame game crap. Its getting worse daily.News in print and internet news seems to be worse at it followed be the cable news networks.I'm not taking sides but I blame the media for pumping up the protesters at the last two Trump events.Trump has not change anything or saying anything different at his rallies since he started .Something had to stir them up or they were sent there .
When Trump becomes the nominee, it's going to be a bloodbath.
Old 03-13-2016, 06:55 AM
Registered

Quote:
The protesters are Bernie supporters, they chanted Bernie!! on and on and on. They need to go get jobs and not attack people for who they believe in.

Now take this for instance, I hate hillary. Hate her. But I wouldn't go jump on stage and try to attack her. People are crazy!!
Old 03-13-2016, 08:17 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by welcomechris View Post
The protesters are Bernie supporters, they chanted Bernie!! on and on and on. They need to go get jobs and not attack people for who they believe in.

Now take this for instance, I hate hillary. Hate her. But I wouldn't go jump on stage and try to attack her. People are crazy!!

...all Bernie Sanders supporters are unemployed?
Old 03-13-2016, 11:04 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyPlum View Post

Quote:

I'm really shocked hearing those protesters are from Bernie's camp.Bernie is no threat to Trump and Cruz.Maybe threat for Mrs Clinton. More likely I figure they were from Mrs C or other candidates on the Rep side.Or they just being wackos.Some say they are professional protesters for hire.

Like the protester running up to the stage in Ohio yesterday .We have those nuts that dive on the stage during Mac and Stevie concerts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jondalar View Post
Lets see what happens this Tuesday.It could go either way .

Old 03-13-2016, 12:49 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I'm really shocked hearing those protesters are from Bernie's camp.
protesters are essential part of democracy.

wanting to arrest people who don't agree with you? look up political prisoners, communist regimes and 3rd world dictatorships.

no wonder you can see Rubio genuinely disgusted in the last 2 days. it all probably looks too familiar to him.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 03-13-2016, 01:16 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Should be Trumps campaign theme song...
Old 03-13-2016, 01:54 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
protesters are essential part of democracy.

wanting to arrest people who don't agree with you? look up political prisoners, communist regimes and 3rd world dictatorships.

no wonder you can see Rubio genuinely disgusted in the last 2 days. it all probably looks too familiar to him.
Yes I agree .Protesting has been around for ages.People protest about anything .

Maybe us FM fans should protest friendly and hold up banner signs in the audience on their past tour saying "Where is the new album,PLEASE finish it" .

Mr Rubio is acting strange by saying "Vote for John Kasich in Ohio.I think he has a feeling that he is not going to make it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDenimLamp View Post

Should be Trumps campaign theme song...
Wow Charlie is getting into the act.I love his music.I see he mentions the media is the driver.

The venues can check the supporters for weapons but they cant check on attitudes.

Its sad to see this happening here in the states.Its like going back in the 60's and like 3 world countries.

Old 03-13-2016, 02:16 PM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jondalar View Post
And think his fan club is just going to sit by quietly if he's not nominated
Old 03-13-2016, 04:11 PM
Registered

Quote:
Did I say that? Don't think so. A lot of the people who were protesting most likely are. Free this, free that. They don't want to work for their money.
Old 03-13-2016, 04:35 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Did I say that? Don't think so. A lot of the people who were protesting most likely are. Free this, free that. They don't want to work for their money.

Come on, you made a ridiculous statement- you must expect a comment back on it.
You said the protestors were Bernie supporters. I don't know whether they all were or not- in general they were anti Donald Trump protestors. They were protesting, I'm sure, because they feel he's a bigoted misogynistic bully who shouldn't be in the running to become the most powerful person in the world. They are free to protest if they so wish. Perhaps many or most of them really were Bernie Sanders supporters. You then go on to say they should go and get jobs. That's a quite bizarre thing to say. I can only make the link that they must be unemployed because; a) people that protest are always unemployed or b) people that support Bernie Sanders are usually unemployed (neither of which are true).
btw- not veryone that's unemployed wants to be unemployed.
Old 03-13-2016, 04:49 PM
Registered

Quote:
Come on, you made a ridiculous statement- you must expect a comment back on it.
You said the protestors were Bernie supporters. I don't know whether they all were or not- in general they were anti Donald Trump protestors. They were protesting, I'm sure, because they feel he's a bigoted misogynistic bully who shouldn't be in the running to become the most powerful person in the world. They are free to protest if they so wish. Perhaps many or most of them really were Bernie Sanders supporters. You then go on to say they should go and get jobs. That's a quite bizarre thing to say. I can only make the link that they must be unemployed because; a) people that protest are always unemployed or b) people that support Bernie Sanders are usually unemployed (neither of which are true).
btw- not veryone that's unemployed wants to be unemployed.
Go get a job as in, go do something with your life. You have the right to protest but not the right to jump on stage and try to kill the guy and his supporters
Old 03-13-2016, 05:08 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Go get a job as in, go do something with your life
Protesting is an important right and is sometimes crucially needed. Don't get the idea that people that feel passionately about something are scrounging layouts.
Old 03-13-2016, 06:20 PM
Registered

Quote:
Protesting is an important right and is sometimes crucially needed. Don't get the idea that people that feel passionately about something are scrounging layouts.
You purposely edited out the rest of my comment! Your like a politician, only taking half of my comment and using it against me.

Quote:
Go get a job as in, go do something with your life. You have the right to protest but not the right to jump on stage and try to kill the guy and his supporters

What they are doing is violence. Not protesting. Jumping on stage attempting to murder trump and his supporters is unacceptable.
Closed Thread