The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Lindsey Buckingham
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read


Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #16  
Old 08-05-2022, 05:33 PM
SteveMacD's Avatar
SteveMacD SteveMacD is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: The Buckeye State
Posts: 8,013
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnwindedDreams View Post
Oh my, if it's a bigger theater that's not good news for Lindsey
He's got four shows in the Tri-State Area so I'm not sure these shows will sell well.

If it weren't for this thread, I would not have known Lindsey was touring the U.S. Nothing on his online presence. Thank you for putting this together, elle.
It wasn’t a big show for GbV, but we made at least four trips to the East Coast that summer. It wouldn’t surprise me if I spent more time out East than at home.
__________________
On and on it will always be, the rhythm, rhyme, and harmony.



THE Stephen Hopkins
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 08-05-2022, 06:09 PM
elle's Avatar
elle elle is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: DC
Posts: 12,010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnwindedDreams View Post
Oh my, if it's a bigger theater that's not good news for Lindsey
He's got four shows in the Tri-State Area so I'm not sure these shows will sell well.

If it weren't for this thread, I would not have known Lindsey was touring the U.S. Nothing on his online presence. Thank you for putting this together, elle.
you are welcome, and yes, it's frustrating that fans are finding out about shows' existence as they are already on sale. i'm guessing all dates are not set yet (considering there was just a new date added today), and that's why the tour is not announced or listed on LB's website but LB's PR is definitely in even worse disarray than usual.

as for this Paramount venue, it looks tiny from what i can see, and seems to be selling fine considering nobody knows about these shows https://www.ticketmaster.com/event/00005CF4A27F3216
__________________

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 08-05-2022, 07:58 PM
UnwindedDreams UnwindedDreams is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 4,221
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
you are welcome, and yes, it's frustrating that fans are finding out about shows' existence as they are already on sale. i'm guessing all dates are not set yet (considering there was just a new date added today), and that's why the tour is not announced or listed on LB's website but LB's PR is definitely in even worse disarray than usual.

as for this Paramount venue, it looks tiny from what i can see, and seems to be selling fine considering nobody knows about these shows https://www.ticketmaster.com/event/00005CF4A27F3216
Oh yes, looks good for an unknown concert. I think his prices are high but I respect that touring has a lot of expenses.

If he doesn't release new music to play before his Fall Tour, I hope he brings Countdown and Seeds We Sow into the setlist.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 08-08-2022, 09:50 AM
elle's Avatar
elle elle is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: DC
Posts: 12,010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
cannot edit the original anymore so adding here:



all on sale now.

Bristol is a new date. so might be more coming.
added another date to the list above.
11/16 Durham, NC
11/18 Nashville, TN
11/19 Augusta, GA
__________________

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 08-10-2022, 07:31 PM
UnwindedDreams UnwindedDreams is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 4,221
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
11/16 Durham, NC
11/18 Nashville, TN
11/19 Augusta, GA
11/6 York, PA Strand Theatre

Lindsey played here on his Best Of Tour in 2018.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 08-19-2022, 04:45 PM
elle's Avatar
elle elle is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: DC
Posts: 12,010
Default

all dates are finally posted on LB's website and his social media.







__________________

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 08-19-2022, 06:13 PM
Villavic's Avatar
Villavic Villavic is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: Lima Peru
Posts: 3,473
Default

What happened with his eyes?
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Mick Fleetwood - Celebrate The Music Of Peter Green And The Early Years of Fleet picture

Mick Fleetwood - Celebrate The Music Of Peter Green And The Early Years of Fleet

$21.32



Peter Green and The Original Fleetwood Mac Alone With the Blues  (CD)  Album picture

Peter Green and The Original Fleetwood Mac Alone With the Blues (CD) Album

$10.40



GUITAR TECHNIQUES Magazine - Peter Green Eric Clapton Jimmy Page Dec 2022 picture

GUITAR TECHNIQUES Magazine - Peter Green Eric Clapton Jimmy Page Dec 2022

$10.99



Peter Steele Playgirl - VERY RARE 1995/Keith Richards/Type O Negative/Green Day picture

Peter Steele Playgirl - VERY RARE 1995/Keith Richards/Type O Negative/Green Day

$20000.00



The Best Of Peter Green's Fleetwood Mac -  CD J1VG The Fast  picture

The Best Of Peter Green's Fleetwood Mac - CD J1VG The Fast

$8.86




All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:14 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
© 1995-2003 Martin and Lisa Adelson, All Rights Reserved