Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 02-08-2015, 09:43 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back
Question What do you think Chris and John are talking about?

Poll: What are John and Christine talking about when Stevie does her intro?
Here is the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7C4...CCnh-QoFo9eUVw

A). I cant believe we have to listen to this bloody rubbish every night

B). Fantastic dinner tonight. This really is a great town

C). Why does Stevie think she is a superstar? She would be nothing without us. Why must she stop our show?

D). So what are you going to do with all your money once this tour is over?
Old 02-08-2015, 02:09 PM
Addicted Ledgie

There just rambling about the day's events....the hotel, the restaurant, the next gig, the next break, etc...

I have sat far side stage for the last two tours, and I LOVE it. When I purchased these seats the first time, I was bummed, but that's all they had left. However, I soon began to love it. I am lower level, far side and have an excellent CLOSE view of the stage. I don't have to fight the crowds. I have my own bar and concessions right behind me which where there is NEVER a line. I have my own restroom, where there is NEVER a line. From now on, it's side stage for me, honey.

Plus, I get to see ALL the happenings BEHIND the stage. I see the band walking up the stairs. During Lindsey's long guitar solos, I get to see Stevie and "the girls" hanging out and chit chatting backstage near Stevie's wardrobe tent. This time, I saw Stevie and Chris hanging out with Karen. Good times!
Old 02-13-2015, 01:27 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by WatchChain View Post
There just rambling about the day's events....the hotel, the restaurant, the next gig, the next break, etc...

I have sat far side stage for the last two tours, and I LOVE it. When I purchased these seats the first time, I was bummed, but that's all they had left. However, I soon began to love it. I am lower level, far side and have an excellent CLOSE view of the stage. I don't have to fight the crowds. I have my own bar and concessions right behind me which where there is NEVER a line. I have my own restroom, where there is NEVER a line. From now on, it's side stage for me, honey.

Plus, I get to see ALL the happenings BEHIND the stage. I see the band walking up the stairs. During Lindsey's long guitar solos, I get to see Stevie and "the girls" hanging out and chit chatting backstage near Stevie's wardrobe tent. This time, I saw Stevie and Chris hanging out with Karen. Good times!
I have to say the side stage experience in some ways totally varies by venue. I didn't get quite the experience you do. Like yeah I saw Stevie go back stage but it was so dark I couldn't see the things you described. Were you on the Christine or Lindsey side of the stage? I was on the Lindsey side and I did get really cool photos of all his guitars and my aunt and uncle really enjoyed the view. But my venue... It was a mess getting to the actual seats and as far as I know the whole concessions and bathroom situation was different (although guess what? I totally used a bathroom backstage! I was wheeled to my seat by a venue worker and ugh, in retrospect I learned they took a really wonky route that made us late to our seats, when I was wheeled back out the guy took a much faster route. But I totally saw some of the backstage area so...) I couldn't really see backstage from my seats though as I said, it was so, so dark and Stevie and the girls only stood in the area I could sort of see for like thirty seconds but went through some doors backstage most of the time, same when Christine came off stage at one point. I wonder if the behind the stage lighting was different for you than me?

Honestly, the key awesome unexpected spot I've experienced was in 2013, we had side stage, sort of, but I don't think they were even selling way over on the side. So we were more diagonal, if that makes sense? Somehow we were actually closer than almost everyone in the venue (bizarrely we also paid less, this was accessible seating too, but we accidentally went in at the pricier "center view" accessible area and they were sooo far away!) but we had more of a front view. This was incredible. We still saw Stevie leave the stage and such but also weren't staring at everyone's backs. I scored the most amazing photos. After experiencing that, the side view seats this tour were honestly a bit of a disappointment. Though I may be doing the same thing again in Rosemont, IL tomorrow if I don't score some magic drop or something.
Old 02-13-2015, 02:18 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Oh here we go again with another bloody long winded song intros.LOL........

BTW I should show the vid to my hearing impaired friend.He reads lips.

I love Stevie's song intros.

Stevie fan forever and ever amen.......
the Wildheart at Edge of Seventeen and the Gypsy.....

My sweet Buttons .I love you. RIP 2009 to 08/24/2016
Old 02-13-2015, 03:28 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfanforever View Post

BTW I should show the vid to my hearing impaired friend.He reads lips.
That would be awesome!
Old 02-13-2015, 10:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeCastASpell View Post
That would be awesome!
Yea I agree but it could be private.

Stevie fan forever and ever amen.......
the Wildheart at Edge of Seventeen and the Gypsy.....

My sweet Buttons .I love you. RIP 2009 to 08/24/2016