Old 01-21-2015, 05:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeInNV View Post
Love it!
Thank you! :

Old 01-21-2015, 05:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DauphineMarie View Post
I wish Pink Floyd would get some love...
I haven't listened to their album because I'm not that into progressive rock but, from what I've read, I think their album is a pretty big deal. But, again as Macfanforever pointed out, there's a lot of amazing albums that right now aren't being voted.
Old 01-21-2015, 09:58 AM

Default Oh God...

Kid Rock Killed a Mountain Lion, Ted Nugent Defends Him
by Michael Gallucci January 20, 2015 6:08 PM

In a post from a couple weeks ago, Nugent posted a photo of fellow Detroit rocker Kid Rock posing next to a freshly killed mountain lion. And Nugent took the opportunity to bash animal-rights-activists … or as he referred to them, “braindead squawkers.”:

https://www.facebook.com/tednugent/p...52638765802297

And what a grand conservation New Year it is! HAIL my MotorCity boy KidRock for saving all those muledeer elk & livestock by whacking this magnificent mountain lion. I can hear the braindead squawkers already with their obscene denial that killing lions is wrong. Its legal its necessary its good its beneficial its a damn riot! And these lovely pigwhackers did same on the TX swine while young Rachael Byrd arrowed this fine Oryx with the Bruce Cull tribe! Praise the mighty life giving renewable protein/sport/trophy/FUN! 2015 be good good year so far!

Nugent kicked off 2014 by calling President Obama a “subhuman mongrel” (http://ultimateclassicrock.com/ted-n...human-mongrel/). Looks like he’s getting the new year started off in the same fashion, by not only celebrating Kid Rock’s kill but calling it a “damn riot.” And causing quite a bit of controversy in the process.
Presumably, Kid Rock will spend a great deal of 2015 promoting his upcoming album, ‘First Kiss,’ which comes out on Feb. 24. The album’s first beer commercial … oops, we mean video — is already out.

Read More: Kid Rock Killed a Mountain Lion, Ted Nugent Defends Him | http://ultimateclassicrock.com/kid-r...ckback=tsmclip

Last edited by SisterNightroad; 01-26-2015 at 03:18 PM..
Old 01-21-2015, 11:28 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Poor mountain lion; this disgusts me and makes me wish Stevie was never associated to him.

Crystallineknowledge
Dedicated to Stevie.
Old 01-21-2015, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle View Post
Poor mountain lion; this disgusts me and makes me wish Stevie was never associated to him.
I don't sympathize with hunting at all, I think that it can be useful to control the spreading of some species in areas like here in central Italy where boars devastated some field killing domestic dogs and other farmyard animals in the process.
BUT THIS IS ABUSE, and that man shows a deep ignorance and insensitivity. That mountain lion was beautiful and it couldn't even be eaten after being shot down so its death it's been totally crue and useless.
Old 01-23-2015, 04:31 PM

Stevie just receded to neat 11%
Old 01-24-2015, 07:07 PM
Addicted Ledgie

She is also up for artist of the year and Fleetwood Mac is up for live act of the year so VOTE PEOPLE!!!
Old 01-24-2015, 08:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie

What happened to all her fans?
Old 01-25-2015, 08:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jondalar View Post
What happened to all her fans?
Nothing, it's just that now all the fans of the other lead artists has woken up and vote.
Old 01-25-2015, 04:17 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SisterNightroad View Post
Kid Rock Killed a Mountain Lion, Ted Nugent Defends Him
by Michael Gallucci January 20, 2015 6:08 PM

In a post from a couple weeks ago, Nugent posted a photo of fellow Detroit rocker Kid Rock posing next to a freshly killed mountain lion. And Nugent took the opportunity to bash animal-rights-activists … or as he referred to them, “braindead squawkers.”:

https://www.facebook.com/tednugent/p...52638765802297

And what a grand conservation New Year it is! HAIL my MotorCity boy KidRock for saving all those muledeer elk & livestock by whacking this magnificent mountain lion. I can hear the braindead squawkers already with their obscene denial that killing lions is wrong. Its legal its necessary its good its beneficial its a damn riot! And these lovely pigwhackers did same on the TX swine while young Rachael Byrd arrowed this fine Oryx with the Bruce Cull tribe! Praise the mighty life giving renewable protein/sport/trophy/FUN! 2015 be good good year so far!

Nugent kicked off 2014 by calling President Obama a “subhuman mongrel” (http://ultimateclassicrock.com/ted-n...human-mongrel/). Looks like he’s getting the new year started off in the same fashion, by not only celebrating Kid Rock’s kill but calling it a “damn riot.” And causing quite a bit of controversy in the process.
Presumably, Kid Rock will spend a great deal of 2015 promoting his upcoming album, ‘First Kiss,’ which comes out on Feb. 24. The album’s first beer commercial … oops, we mean video — is already out.

Read More: Kid Rock Killed a Mountain Lion, Ted Nugent Defends Him | http://ultimateclassicrock.com/kid-r...ckback=tsmclip
Wow.Poor lion .Maybe get Bob Barker to protest against them.

Stevie fan forever and ever amen.......
the Wildheart at Edge of Seventeen and the Gypsy.....

My sweet Buttons .I love you. RIP 2009 to 08/24/2016
Old 01-25-2015, 05:23 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Since In Your Dreams, I have noticed that Stevie has lost a lot of fans. Before the album was release I think the Seven Wonders website went under. It didn't make sense. A new album after a 10 year of hiatus should of made that website hopping. I am still noticing a decrease from In Your Dreams to 24 Karat and I'm not sure I understand why. After everything she has done the last 5 years, she should of tons of fans.
Old 01-25-2015, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Since In Your Dreams, I have noticed that Stevie has lost a lot of fans. Before the album was release I think the Seven Wonders website went under. It didn't make sense. A new album after a 10 year of hiatus should of made that website hopping. I am still noticing a decrease from In Your Dreams to 24 Karat and I'm not sure I understand why. After everything she has done the last 5 years, she should of tons of fans.
She has tons of new fans, but new fans are young fans and they don't buy stuff, they download it illegally.
Old 01-25-2015, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfanforever View Post
Wow.Poor lion .Maybe get Bob Barker to protest against them.
Yeah, I hate that man, I'm not a fanatic activist but I think we all should be more considerate about our surroundings and this man exudes ignorance. After that article I've read on another that he justifies hunt for feeding reasons but I can't see how this poor lion can be necessary as a food.
Old 01-25-2015, 06:11 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SisterNightroad View Post
Yeah, I hate that man, I'm not a fanatic activist but I think we all should be more considerate about our surroundings and this man exudes ignorance. After that article I've read on another that he justifies hunt for feeding reasons but I can't see how this poor lion can be necessary as a food.
The mountain lion is at the top of the food chain it's population needs to be controlled. State and local conservation departments issue "Hunting permits" based on population numbers so as long as he met basic requirements and had the necessary permits then Kid Rock was well with in the law to go hunting and harvest an animal.
Old 01-25-2015, 11:01 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
IMO,it's her attitude.She used to be someone that everyone would love to sit and talk with but since a few years ago,she has been unbelievably arrogant,self-absorbed,and egotistical and her interviews are overflowing with all of the above.Some say that her personality doesn't matter and they only hear the music but I think it's almost impossible to not let her attitude effect you.It irks me when people say that she has every right to boast b/c she's earned it - I say BS.If your "average Joe" acted this way,he wouldn't exactly be ""Mr. Popularity".Stevie -be careful trying to pat yourself on the back - you could injure yourself....I say this as a huge fan of her music BTW.