Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 04-25-2018, 01:02 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Fm Channel May 1 On Sirius

It's up on their homepage...
Old 04-25-2018, 01:35 PM
Addicted Ledgie

For those interested in a ticket presale who are Sirius subscribers:

SiriusXM subscribers will have the opportunity to purchase tickets before the general public on Friday, May 4 at 10 am local time. The SiriusXM Presale will run on Thursday, May 3 from 10 am to 10 pm local time. NOTE: The SiriusXM Presale for Louisville, KY, will run on Thursday, May 10 from 10 am to 10 pm CT. To access the SiriusXM Presale use code SIRIUSXM. For complete ticket information, please visit www.fleetwoodmac.com.
Old 04-25-2018, 01:50 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Why am I not surprised----I was amped about this channel! I could already see myself cruising down the street with this channel blaring from my car. I was so excited about what they'd play and who we'd hear from. When I emailed SiriusXM I suggested The Chain as the first song they play when the channel goes live. This was going to be freakin awesome.....

Will they play Mike and Neil stuff too as a way to familiarize listeners with the new members? Will they play Lindsey's songs sparingly? They might play older songs to prep listeners for the shows if they plan on doing older stuff live. Bet we don't hear any BuckVie
Old 04-25-2018, 05:38 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I heard the tail end of a promo in the car on the way home from work. Don't Stop was playing in background and a voice said the channel number
Old 04-25-2018, 08:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Does anyone else find it interesting, and a little bit strange that the initial start date of the Sirius FM channel was dropped about a month ago with no explanation? And that now, the week that they do an interview as a “new” ensemble, and the story of Lindsey’s horrible firing is out, the channel is announced again?

Could it have had anything to do with contract negotiations with Sirius? And Lindsey?

Or did they want to coincide it with their stupid tour announcement in the hopes that it will make the channel, and the tour, more popular?

I, personally, will find it hard to listen to it. I’m so disappointed with “my band” and the bunch of idiots they have become.
Old 04-28-2018, 08:30 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Old 05-01-2018, 04:34 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I got what I asked for! I suggested SiriusXM play The Chain for the first song on the FM channel and they did. The next song was Black Magic Woman from Live in Boston then Rhiannon.

When I heard the opening riff of The Chain I got goosebumps. I've been thinking about how cool this would be for so long. Even after the channel was delayed I still held onto the hope that it would start up eventually. Little did I know about Lindsey's situation back when I had this idea. Driving along, I was lost in the song then the vocals kicked in and it was like being jolted out of a deep sleep---disorienting and my body screaming NO.......
Old 05-01-2018, 06:01 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Stevie said that the band has Mick who she called "their fearless leader" to thank for Tusk I've never been so confused in my life.
Old 05-01-2018, 06:20 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamsunwind View Post
Stevie said that the band has Mick who she called "their fearless leader" to thank for Tusk I've never been so confused in my life.
Like she'd EVER give that title to Lindsey!!!

She'd rather choke on a tin can!
Old 05-01-2018, 06:21 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I listened to the first hour and was surprised at how much older Peter Green material they were playing. And a lot of Stevie. I heard Edge of Seventeen. And an interview with Neil Finn. I'm guessing they held off on the channel until they got the new ones hired and could promote the new mac on this with the interviews. Erase Lindsey I guess. Still bummed about him being gone. I can't wait till he opens up and tells us his version.

I have changed, but you remain ageless
Old 05-01-2018, 06:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamsunwind View Post
omg-----I turned it off after Got A Hold On Me. This was supposed to be me dancing around, singing and playing air instruments with my cats. Maybe it will be more fun tomorrow but today it feels off. If Lindsey was still in the band I would have taken the day off work tomorrow just to stay home and listen for hours. It's bad enough I left 15 minutes early today so I could catch the first song.

I heard a snippet of Neil Finn saying Mick played a little on a record he worked on with his son called Light Sleeper.

Did You hear Chris's intro to YMLF? She explained her songs on Rumours were basically positive except for this song cause it wasn't positive for John.
Old 05-01-2018, 06:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I've had the channel playing at work for the past 2.5 hours, and only heard 3 or 4 Stevie songs; I'd say there's been more pre-B/N music than anything so far.

I am loving the live stuff though, and "Skies the Limit" was a pleasant surprise!
Old 05-01-2018, 06:36 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepless child View Post
I listened to the first hour and was surprised at how much older Peter Green material they were playing. And a lot of Stevie. I heard Edge of Seventeen. And an interview with Neil Finn. I'm guessing they held off on the channel until they got the new ones hired and could promote the new mac on this with the interviews. Erase Lindsey I guess. Still bummed about him being gone. I can't wait till he opens up and tells us his version.
Any BuckVie in the first hour??

Playing the older stuff was part of my email to SiriusXM. My take was the station had a responsibility to inform the listeners not just entertain. Educate the listeners about the various eras of FM and so on.

Your point about erasing Lindsey or at least minimizing him is a good one and makes sense on why the channel was delayed. Mystery solved I guess
Old 05-01-2018, 06:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lola View Post
Any BuckVie in the first hour??

Playing the older stuff was part of my email to SiriusXM. My take was the station had a responsibility to inform the listeners not just entertain. Educate the listeners about the various eras of FM and so on.

Your point about erasing Lindsey or at least minimizing him is a good one and makes sense on why the channel was delayed. Mystery solved I guess
yup, Lindsey (and Mick) went there the day before MusiCares and recorded some interviews and commentaries, i suspect. they had to scrub that off, and add new guys.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 05-01-2018, 06:46 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lola View Post
omg-----I turned it off after Got A Hold On Me. This was supposed to be me dancing around, singing and playing air instruments with my cats. Maybe it will be more fun tomorrow but today it feels off. If Lindsey was still in the band I would have taken the day off work tomorrow just to stay home and listen for hours. It's bad enough I left 15 minutes early today so I could catch the first song.

I heard a snippet of Neil Finn saying Mick played a little on a record he worked on with his son called Light Sleeper.

Did You hear Chris's intro to YMLF? She explained her songs on Rumours were basically positive except for this song cause it wasn't positive for John.
The way Stevie has been talking lately good lord it's like she has the maturity level of a 16 year old. I'm actually so surprised by it, I don't understand why she's being this way. All it does is make her look petty and immature. It's as if she wants to cleanse her fanbase out so all she has left are the most hardcore, devoted fans who would love her even if she murdered someone. I follow a bunch h of Stevie fans/accounts on social media and so many of them are turned off by it.