Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 04-05-2016, 02:50 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

"There’s nothing going on between you and me except that there will always be something going on between you and me. Until the day we die"
Old 04-05-2016, 02:52 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

"There’s nothing going on between you and me except that there will always be something going on between you and me. Until the day we die"
Old 04-05-2016, 02:58 AM

Haha! I knew if I posted too many Bucky McVies it would trigger your agenda lol.. I thought you might be awake down under. I'm going to bed.
Old 04-05-2016, 03:02 AM

Old 04-05-2016, 03:22 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post
Haha! I knew if I posted too many Bucky McVies it would trigger your agenda lol.. I thought you might be awake down under. I'm going to bed.
Not really. It's not like I didn't see the other 80+ posts prior to those, lol. I just was looking through some gifs for another reason and thought I may as well post them here, seeing as it's an active thread. There's no *agenda*. I literally made sure I filmed all eight of those Tusk interactions between LB/CM you and Elle like so much for that sole reason; because I thought you would enjoy them. I'm not out to make a point. Anyway, I'm happy to delete my prior posts if there's an issue.

Here, have some Stevie and Christine pictures, because apparently I have to post those or coo over Lindsey/Christine in order to prove I'm not braindead or some mindless idiot...

Old 04-05-2016, 04:59 AM

Oh my goodness.. not at all, you're far from brainless... have at it.. it's titled Fav photos.. I have some personal from the LA Forum, but I need to find my memory card.

Your participation is very welcome.
Old 04-05-2016, 05:41 AM
Addicted Ledgie

How do I post a picture I have in my phone so it shows up in my reply like all the others in this thread? Not as an attached thumbnail.
Old 04-05-2016, 05:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wdm6789 View Post
How do I post a picture I have in my phone so it shows up in my reply like all the others in this thread? Not as an attached thumbnail.
Usually I upload it on image hosting site like http://postimage.org/ and then copy the image URL and use the "Insert Image" function of the reply.
Old 04-05-2016, 06:03 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post
Oh my goodness.. not at all, you're far from brainless... have at it.. it's titled Fav photos.. I have some personal from the LA Forum, but I need to find my memory card.

Your participation is very welcome.
Not much point posting my personal favourites (because obviously they're all of SnL) if every time I do so I get told I'm doing it solely because my so-called agenda has been triggered, lol...

You'll note that I posted my gifs a mere minute after your final post. I was over on Tumblr, had the dialogue box open and was copying and pasting as you posted, and didn't even see the Lindsey/Chris ones until after I had submitted my own. I try hard not to respond to the provocation these days, you'll be pleased to know.

Anyway, have Stevie encouraging Lindsey to scare Christine, plus a L/C hug.

Old 04-05-2016, 08:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicole21290 View Post
Not much point posting my personal favourites (because obviously they're all of SnL) if every time I do so I get told I'm doing it solely because my so-called agenda has been triggered, lol...

You'll note that I posted my gifs a mere minute after your final post. I was over on Tumblr, had the dialogue box open and was copying and pasting as you posted, and didn't even see the Lindsey/Chris ones until after I had submitted my own. I try hard not to respond to the provocation these days, you'll be pleased to know.

Anyway, have Stevie encouraging Lindsey to scare Christine, plus a L/C hug.

I did notice them!! I swear I was just teasing you. I read your tumblr, now and then. Although, I've never asked a question. And quite frankly your bias/agenda is less than mine on some days.
Old 04-05-2016, 08:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wdm6789 View Post
Do you have photobucket? Upload your pics there and then copy the image address using the insert image button.
Old 04-05-2016, 08:39 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Heart

Quote:
Nmade sure I filmed all eight of those Tusk interactions between LB/CM you and Elle like so much for that sole reason; because I thought you would enjoy them.
appreciate that, very much! do you have some of those gifed by any chance? if you do, would you share them here?

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 04-05-2016, 08:40 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
aww love these gifs! please share if you have more and if you get around to it!

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 04-05-2016, 09:17 AM

Old 04-05-2016, 02:00 PM