User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 10-09-2018, 10:17 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erin View Post
Sigh, haven't posted in ages but here goes. I went to the Portland show with Elle and was standing with her when this happened. She didn't ask Lindsey anything about the firing. He literally just said out of nowhere "You know it was Stevie right?" He had also turned towards me then as to make sure I heard it too. He also mentioned how she didn't even think about the legacy of the band. I believe he said a couple of more things along those lines but I can't remember exactly what he said. She then said as long as you're ok. It was a short conversation.

I don't think this needs to be dissected anymore, that's what he said and the context he said it in.
Thank you for sharing the context.
I'm more convinced than ever really that what happened here was the conflict over his wanting to do his solo tour on the side, them not wanting him to do that and then Stevie basically seeing that opportunity to get him axed and going ahead with it. Every single little thing points to that being what happened.
Old 10-09-2018, 10:23 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Sigh, haven't posted in ages but here goes. I went to the Portland show with Elle and was standing with her when this happened. She didn't ask Lindsey anything about the firing. He literally just said out of nowhere "You know it was Stevie right?" He had also turned towards me then as to make sure I heard it too. He also mentioned how she didn't even think about the legacy of the band. I believe he said a couple of more things along those lines but I can't remember exactly what he said. She then said as long as you're ok. It was a short conversation.

I don't think this needs to be dissected anymore, that's what he said and the context he said it in.
Amen.

And he's not naive, he wants the info out there and he knows it'll get shared. And we're not naive, we can figure out that he's saying it because he wants it out there.
Old 10-09-2018, 10:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by gldstwmn View Post
Sweetie there is nothing objective in Secondhandchain's posts. Look at the avatar. There's a definite opinion.
Are you KIDDING ME? Have you seen your avatar and looked at your name recently????? Ha ha ha. You are a little delusional, like when tambourine goat says she looks young because she hasn't been in the sun since she's 30. SURE JAN!
Old 10-09-2018, 11:14 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
He literally just said out of nowhere "You know it was Stevie right?"
Wow that is so strange and somewhat sad. WTF happened?
Old 10-09-2018, 11:21 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethemac1 View Post
It's attitude like that that makes the rest of the world look at the US and say "WTF is wrong with you people?"
I could give a flying f@ck what Mrs. Horse farm thinks about me. But she's got you fooled because she doesn't give a flying f&ck about you either.

Last edited by gldstwmn; 10-09-2018 at 11:52 PM..
Old 10-09-2018, 11:22 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Wow that is so strange and somewhat sad. WTF happened?
Tambourine goat got Lindsey fired, that's what happened. And it was a REALLY shi$$y thing to do.
Old 10-09-2018, 11:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I could give a flying f@ck what Mrs. Horse farm thinks about me. But you are easily fooled because she doesn't give a flying f&ck about you either.
I have no idea what you are going on about.....but I'm starting to feel sad for you, whether you give a f**k or not. Clearly you are a very unhappy person.
Old 10-09-2018, 11:29 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I could give a flying f@ck what Mrs. Horse farm thinks about me. But you are easily fooled because she doesn't give a flying f&ck about you either.
And the Mrs Horse farm is directed at whom ....as you've lost me now?
Old 10-09-2018, 11:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethemac1 View Post
I have no idea what you are going on about.....but I'm starting to feel sad for you, whether you give a f**k or not. Clearly you are a very unhappy person.
I can assure you I'm quite happy.
Old 10-09-2018, 11:34 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel75 View Post
And the Mrs Horse farm is directed at whom ....as you've lost me now?
If you can't keep up give up.
Old 10-09-2018, 11:58 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

Thank you Erin for clarifying what Elle said. Some people need their noses shoved right into the muck, before they can smell it.

I'm not talking about Chris, though...
Old 10-10-2018, 08:35 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

Thank you Erin.
Old 10-10-2018, 09:36 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Dark in my flaming staircase, being totally unfamiliar with the artist or her music

Not sure why Lindsey thought it was an appropriate time to come out and say who he had the best sex of his life with, but the man's a free agent now, so whatever.
Old 10-10-2018, 09:48 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SortaSavageLike View Post
Not sure why Lindsey thought it was an appropriate time to come out and say who he had the best sex of his life with, but the man's a free agent now, so whatever.

Old 10-10-2018, 10:10 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

So because it came from Lindsey I guess that makes it gospel? What the heck do you think he was going to say? it is all my fault? We all know that in 99.999% of human disagreements, both parties are at fault in some manner. I just cannot believe that this argument continues after this long. Let is go...he is history. I personally dont think he will ever be back in the band. it is over...quit pointing fingers. And Lindsey should do the same. It isnt a very classy move. He is NOT INNOCENT in all of this either.