Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 05-05-2013, 12:02 AM
Senior Ledgie

Default fleetwood mac show 1975

Don't ask me why but ever since this 2013 tour got started, I have been obsessing about my past Fleetwood Mac concerts. I have been listening to everything. But anyway there is one show in particular that I received from 4 different people back in the day. The reason I got it that many times was because I was always hoping I could get a little bit better quality. All these shows seem to have the same sound quality. Anyway the show in question is South Orange, New Jersey--10-13-75. The setlist is as follows.

Get like you use to be
Station Man
Spare me a little
I'm so afraid
Say you love me
Jumping at shadows
Frozen Love
Rhiannon
Oh Well
World Turning
Green Manalishi
Blue Letter
Sunny side of heavan

Also all tapes contained an incomplete Landslide from another show, Frozen Love, Say you love me, Green Manalishi and there was a Fleetwod Mac rehersal clip for Over my head I believe.

Does anyone have any info on this concert or possibly have this concert. This was always my favorite 1975 show and I can't believe all these people had this concert back then and noone seems to have it now. But any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks alot Debbie
Old 05-05-2013, 08:36 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I have no info on this show unfortunately but I'd love to have it. I don't think I've ever heard Lindsey play Sunny Side of Heaven and Jumping at Shadows or were those tracks studio tracks mixed in with the live show?

You got a sweet heart
Never will you be replaced
Old 05-05-2013, 08:39 AM
Senior Ledgie

Its not on dimeadozen.org...
Old 05-05-2013, 08:47 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Catdancer View Post
I have no info on this show unfortunately but I'd love to have it. I don't think I've ever heard Lindsey play Sunny Side of Heaven and Jumping at Shadows or were those tracks studio tracks mixed in with the live show?
While not frequently performed, both Sunny Side of Heaven and Jumping At Shadows were performed live. I believe that Jumping At Shadows was a one-off performance (much like Frozen Love) sung by Christine. From the recording quality and ambiance, I always thought it sounded like it was performed at an outside/stadium.
Old 05-05-2013, 09:09 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PenguinHead View Post
While not frequently performed, both Sunny Side of Heaven and Jumping At Shadows were performed live. I believe that Jumping At Shadows was a one-off performance (much like Frozen Love) sung by Christine. From the recording quality and ambiance, I always thought it sounded like it was performed at an outside/stadium.
Thanks for the info. I'd love to hear that show

You got a sweet heart
Old 05-05-2013, 07:00 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I checked my mediafire on the off chance that I stashed it in there before deleting, but no dice.

I had deleted it because the quality was so low. I remember the sound being whistle-y and faraway, but these are clear enough to make me wonder if there's something better floating around, assuming they weren't mislabeled. (Read the rest of the thread) http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showpo...45&postcount=4
Old 05-06-2013, 01:03 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Thanks for that. I just downloaded them and I'm gonna listen right now

You got a sweet heart
Old 05-06-2013, 03:08 AM
Senior Ledgie

Well I have been searching for more info on this show. There is a thread from the past on here where they were talking about this show. From what I gathered from that thread this may not have been South Orange but San Diego. I think 8/2 or 3. Does any one have that show by any chance? Well none the less I will not stop until I figure this thing out. LOL Also I was checking out youtube and someone has a video up of Frozen Love live from South Orange. Although it is probably not South Orange at all but who knows.