Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 05-03-2013, 02:15 AM
Senior Ledgie

Default Get the concerts on mp3

Maybe lots of you are already doing it but a tip is to use http://www.youtube-mp3.org/ to turn any youtube clip into mp3.

You just paste the youtube URL and it converts it to mp3. I did that yesterday with clips from the Boston show and the one at MSG. I saved them on my computer and just dragged them to my itunes library so now I have them on my iphone

I might be the one that is way behind on this thing but I thought I'd share it anyways....
Old 05-03-2013, 05:13 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Dimeadozen.org

If you know how to handle torrent-files, there are 4 shows already on www.dimeadozen.org. In lossless flac or MP3-format.

Register on dimeadozen.org (if the site says 'full' just wait a quarter of an hour and try again).

Download a torrent-client (U-torrent) and install it. Now log on on Dime and do a search for Fleetwood Mac shows appear (also older ones). Click on the one you want, a webpage will open.

On top of the page a link will appear. Click on it and your computer will open your just installed torrent-client.

Speed will depend on your connection as well as how many users share this content. So, leave your computer on to share it for others as well (torrents do download from the computers of several users). Do not worry, it's safe...none of your other data will be hacked.

After download is complete: download a flac-player or a converter to convert it to MP3, open the folder with the files and play it!

I download directly to my NAS en play the files thru my Sonos-system. Works perfectly.

Already available are:

Mohegan Sun, Columbus, St Paul en MSG from different sources. The Mohegan Sun is imho the best soundquality so far!
Old 05-03-2013, 09:51 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SorcererJP View Post
If you know how to handle torrent-files, there are 4 shows already on www.dimeadozen.org. In lossless flac or MP3-format.

Register on dimeadozen.org (if the site says 'full' just wait a quarter of an hour and try again).

Download a torrent-client (U-torrent) and install it. Now log on on Dime and do a search for Fleetwood Mac shows appear (also older ones). Click on the one you want, a webpage will open.

On top of the page a link will appear. Click on it and your computer will open your just installed torrent-client.

Speed will depend on your connection as well as how many users share this content. So, leave your computer on to share it for others as well (torrents do download from the computers of several users). Do not worry, it's safe...none of your other data will be hacked.

After download is complete: download a flac-player or a converter to convert it to MP3, open the folder with the files and play it!

I download directly to my NAS en play the files thru my Sonos-system. Works perfectly.

Already available are:

Mohegan Sun, Columbus, St Paul en MSG from different sources. The Mohegan Sun is imho the best soundquality so far!
St. Paul is available? I guess I know what I'm doing this weekend. I've never been able to figure out how to download torrents, I don't know why since I'm not completely tech-dumb, but I'll definitely give it another shot for the St. Paul show!
Old 05-03-2013, 10:14 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angie1980 View Post
Maybe lots of you are already doing it but a tip is to use http://www.youtube-mp3.org/ to turn any youtube clip into mp3.

You just paste the youtube URL and it converts it to mp3. I did that yesterday with clips from the Boston show and the one at MSG. I saved them on my computer and just dragged them to my itunes library so now I have them on my iphone

I might be the one that is way behind on this thing but I thought I'd share it anyways....
I've used services like this for a looooong time, I torrent a lot too. But do you know of a site where you can edit those YouTube videos down in length? Ex: if there's Lindsey or Stevie mumbling at the front of the song)..?