User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 01-04-2014, 04:34 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombaysaffires View Post
this is great, thanks for sharing it. I had not seen it. They do seem to know each other pretty well, don't they? It's nice to see they have come to accept their own and each other's foibles much better these days.
Yes, even now, whether during m&gs, or when he introduces the band near the end of the show, you can tell Mick has a special fondness, as well as admiration, for Lindsey. And that goes both ways. You see it again and again in videos from this last year, the way they smile and laugh back and forth. It's pretty great, and so nice to see.
Old 01-04-2014, 04:37 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsfan View Post
Yes, even now, whether during m&gs, or when he introduces the band near the end of the show, you can tell Mick has a special fondness, as well as admiration, for Lindsey. And that goes both ways. You see it again and again in videos from this last year, the way they smile and laugh back and forth. It's pretty great, and so nice to see.
And in the past when he would introduce Lindsey, Lindsey would slide over to him and Mick would kiss him right on the cheek every night. Pretty cute.

Michele
Old 01-04-2014, 05:01 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
And in the past when he would introduce Lindsey, Lindsey would slide over to him and Mick would kiss him right on the cheek every night. Pretty cute.

Michele
Aww, now that's what I'm talking about. Those two are adorable!!
Old 01-04-2014, 08:00 PM
Addicted Ledgie

They seem to have a great relationship these days. I've always found it so interesting that LB publicly maintains, as per that article, that he had no problem with Mick sleeping with Nicks back in the day.. when he so clearly did.
Old 01-04-2014, 08:41 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
and she doesn't have him on her back and call whenever she wants to anymore. that must be frustrating. plus she is getting older... so she's giving all these statements saying what all his regrets supposedly are. not hers. that's interesting, no? goes back to where i started, wanting to look like you are the one with the upper hand in the relationship.
I no longer have an encyclopedic knowledge of the band members' various quotes, etc., like I used to, but I know that Stevie's definitely mentioned her regrets as well.

For one example, I recall her saying just a few years back that she sometimes looks at Lindsey and thinks, "Oh, Stevie, you made such a mistake."

She's made other comments to that effect, too.

I do agree, however, that she has often implied he had a harder time getting over her than she did getting over him. Which could be a degree of denial on her part, or it could be ego-driven as you said, or it could just simply be true.
Old 01-04-2014, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brickney723 View Post
They seem to have a great relationship these days. I've always found it so interesting that LB publicly maintains, as per that article, that he had no problem with Mick sleeping with Nicks back in the day.. when he so clearly did.
Yeah, I did not buy that either.
Old 01-04-2014, 09:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Oh, but as far as birds go, I always thought it was funny when Stevie was talking about the swans in her video and said they mated for life, but were constantly fighting with each other. That reminded me of SnL.

Michele
Late to the party but...

Yes, the swans who mate for life - they marry and they fight a lot but they're still married. Every Day actually reminded me of something else the first time I watched it, though...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (68.8 KB, 20 views)

"There’s nothing going on between you and me except that there will always be something going on between you and me. Until the day we die"
Old 01-04-2014, 09:40 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicole21290 View Post
Late to the party but...

Yes, the swans who mate for life - they marry and they fight a lot but they're still married. Every Day actually reminded me of something else the first time I watched it, though...
Lindsey likes necks and Stevie was beheaded in a previous life. Coincidence? I think not.

Anyway, I think of it as a marriage. All of it really.

That's why Lindsey should go ahead and finish Deep Dense for me. It's my anthem!

Michele
Old 01-04-2014, 10:11 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Heart

Quote:
Lindsey likes necks and Stevie was beheaded in a previous life. Coincidence? I think not.

Anyway, I think of it as a marriage. All of it really.

That's why Lindsey should go ahead and finish Deep Dense for me. It's my anthem!

Michele
yes. i was just thinking of it today "Every time I try to let it go, it keeps comin' back again."

or even better, just make available that great version he already has. for me.

Deep Dense live is my standing request for him, whether solo or FM.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"