Old 05-10-2004, 10:46 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Default Rumsfeld resignation petition

If you wish to sign, please go here:

http://action.truemajority.com/index...=10169&ms=rum4
Old 05-10-2004, 11:10 AM
Addicted Ledgie

There is one as well as www.johnkerry.com.

I mean his generals had time to try and block CBS from airing the pics because of the immediate threat to the soldiers these pics could cause, but Rummy and advisors could not be bothered to inform Congress (as they are legally bound to do) much less tell W. PUUHHHLLLEEEZZEEE

save the cheerleader - save the world
Old 05-10-2004, 12:39 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Consider it done. Anyone see Bush's speech today? He's so full of **** that I can see it dribbling down his chin!!

Old 05-10-2004, 12:47 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Done.

Bush thanked Rummy for his "hospitality"??? WTF? Did they have tea and crumpets together this morning before he declared Rummy a "really good" secretary of defense.
Old 05-10-2004, 11:18 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Kick!
He serves at the pleasure of the president who doesn't seem to realize he WORKS for the American people. Fire the liars!
Old 05-11-2004, 07:53 AM
Addicted Ledgie

If I had a dollar for every time a Repug told me during the Clinton impeachment era that it wasn't the sex that bothered them-it was the "lies". Okay--so no one died when Clinton lied about sex. How many Americans have died as a result of George Bush's lies? Why aren't they calling for his impeachment? Let's face it, it really was about the sex with Clinton. So let's sum up shall we? Lying about sex=bad. Lying about war=good?????? WTF?
Old 05-11-2004, 09:30 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeGeMe
If I had a dollar for every time a Repug told me during the Clinton impeachment era that it wasn't the sex that bothered them-it was the "lies". Okay--so no one died when Clinton lied about sex. How many Americans have died as a result of George Bush's lies? Why aren't they calling for his impeachment? Let's face it, it really was about the sex with Clinton. So let's sum up shall we? Lying about sex=bad. Lying about war=good?????? WTF?
Foul - Clinton, like W, had a pattern of lying to get out of illegal situations. If you do not believe me, ask the woman I believe is still currently serving time because she refused to sell out the Clintons. Then there was the "suicide" of V. Foster, then there were the Clintonian wars and the missle lobbing. In sum, they both lied. Scum, the lot of them IMO

Interestingly, at least W had the world's opinion for the last 11 years and the opinion of the UN behind him when he declared Iraq had WMD and then ousted SH. I mean the UN had just declared SH must disarm or prove he no longer had WMD - yet SH once again refused to do anything. Also, it is proven now that SH bribed France and Russia and, indeed, the head of the UN by selling them, via complex legal arrangements, the oil for food oil at significantly discounted prices, which they in turn sold at a HUGE profit (we are talking billions here). So, to say the UN was not behing the US for legitimate reasons is insorrect. If Russia and France had made the UN's Security Council fully behing the US, things would have been very different. So, they are to blame more than W IMO.

Last edited by strandinthewind; 05-11-2004 at 09:36 AM..
Old 05-11-2004, 10:19 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by strandinthewind
Foul - Clinton, like W, had a pattern of lying to get out of illegal situations. If you do not believe me, ask the woman I believe is still currently serving time because she refused to sell out the Clintons. Then there was the "suicide" of V. Foster, then there were the Clintonian wars and the missle lobbing. In sum, they both lied. Scum, the lot of them IMO
McDougal got out and wrote a book about how the Rethugs tried to get her to turn on the Clintons.

And you know what I think about Vince Foster! He never committed suicide, it was murder.

However, when I look at Shrub, I sure do miss Bill. A lot.

Old 05-11-2004, 10:21 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dissention
McDougal got out and wrote a book about how the Rethugs tried to get her to turn on the Clintons.

And you know what I think about Vince Foster! He never committed suicide, it was murder.

However, when I look at Shrub, I sure do miss Bill. A lot.
Me too!!!!!! A hole in a tree is better than this self-righteous a$$$hole and his pompous far religious right hate spewering MF's. The only good thing about him is Barney!!!!!!!

Old 05-11-2004, 10:29 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Me too!!!!!! A hole in a tree is better than this self-righteous a$$$hole and his pompous far religious right hate spewering MF's. The only good thing about him is Barney!!!!!!!

They had some guy who wrote a book called "The Faith of George W. Bush" on Washington Journal this morning and you should've heard the callers screaming about how Shrub was a religious hypocrite. And most of the callers were from swing states and the Bible Belt!

Then they had Nader on.

Old 05-11-2004, 11:00 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Talking

Quote:
Foul - Clinton, like W, had a pattern of lying to get out of illegal situations. If you do not believe me, ask the woman I believe is still currently serving time because she refused to sell out the Clintons. Then there was the "suicide" of V. Foster, then there were the Clintonian wars and the missle lobbing. .
Just gotta ask this: So you're one of those conspiracy theory folks huh? Gosh, isn't it bad enough being a Republican without being a CT too?

Seriously, I'm not going to say for one minute that Clinton didn't lie. He clearly did. But can you honestly tell me that the damage that was caused by Clinton's lies have resulted in a loss of standing of our country in the eyes of nations around the world or in anyway equal to the loss of human life or human rights abuses that have happened as a direct result of all of W's many, many lies and manipulations of the truth?

Last edited by DeeGeMe; 05-11-2004 at 11:03 AM..
Old 05-11-2004, 11:07 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Just gotta ask this: So you're one of those conspiracy theory folks huh? Gosh, isn't it bad enough being a Republican without being a CT too?
He's not a Republican, he just plays one on the board to piss us off.

Seriously, Vince Foster's death is HIGHLY suspicious (and I have many reservations about him killing himself), and no one can ever accuse me of being a Rethug.

Old 05-11-2004, 11:07 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Exclamation Consider it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by gldstwmn
If you wish to sign, please go here:

http://action.truemajority.com/index...=10169&ms=rum4
signed...Thanks for the link.

"To acknowledge death is to accept freedom and responsibility."

"Fleetwood Mac and its fans remind me of a toilet plunger...keep bringing up old sh*t..."
Old 05-11-2004, 11:20 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

Seriously, I'm not going to say for one minute that Clinton didn't lie. He clearly did. But can you honestly tell me that the damage that was caused by Clinton's lies have resulted in a loss of standing of our country in the eyes of nations around the world or in anyway equal to the loss of human life or human rights abuses that have happened as a direct result of all of W's many, many lies and manipulations of the truth?

Well, I think the people killed in C's bombings and military actions that were done without the UN's approval would say they were treated unfairly. But, Clinton can operate without UN approval and for humanitarian reasons and the D's applaude. W does it, and again, he has UN approval but for France, Russia, and the head the UN taking bribes from SH, and W is far worse than C? I just do not see it. I think they are equally as guilty of it. BTW - I am not talking about conspiracies here. I am talking about facts. Again, THE WORLD thought SH had WMD and acted on such info. for 11 years, which resulted in the loss of life

In any event, I agree W should be impeached for using the nuclear stuff when he knew it was false. But, I am just willing to call a spade a spade by asserting Clinton did the same thing which you assert he did not. Instead, you think people were after C for having sex, when he clearly was guilty of far worse.

Last edited by strandinthewind; 05-11-2004 at 11:31 AM..
Old 05-11-2004, 11:22 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dissention
He's not a Republican, he just plays one on the board to piss us off.

Seriously, Vince Foster's death is HIGHLY suspicious (and I have many reservations about him killing himself), and no one can ever accuse me of being a Rethug.
\
Actually - I am a Republican that is pissed off that this far religious right idiots masquerading as R's have taken over the party over the last 20 or so years. I think I am a Liberitarian more than anything now. In thruth, I think all politicians are lying scum and few have facts to rebut my conclusion.