User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 03-09-2009, 11:39 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
Oh, sorry. I guess that has to do with what other people here have posted about: Warner Bros. suddenly not wanting any of their music online, even if it's the artist singing his own stuff, on his own website. Way for a record company to shoot itself in the foot. Michele
wow that is the stupidest thing i have ever heard of in my life. what a bunch of morons, argh!!! i was wondering why everything was missing. thanks for letting me know about that.
Old 03-10-2009, 01:56 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: under beautiful desert skies of the Tri-cities in WA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WelshWitchPMD View Post
Thanks for posting that clip of LB and Cheri. They just don't seem like a perfect fit. Lindsey still has the same mannerisms however.
Oh and was that supposed to be a kiss with Kristen? Good Lord they seemed as if they both thought each other had cooties.

Well, he and Kristen have been married for a few years already. Lindsey always struck me as the private type of person when it came to public displays of affection as far as kissing and cuddling, etc. Best left in private like he said in the other video

So I close my eyes softly
Til I become that part of the wind

♥Debra♥
Old 03-10-2009, 01:58 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: under beautiful desert skies of the Tri-cities in WA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nico View Post
On this page, last video, I found what I believe to be Cheri Caspari. She's the one Lindsey ex that no one really knows anything about and yet, she was with him during the time he made Out of the Cradle. Possibly inspired it...anyway, thought I'd share.

There is, of course, video of him with Kristen. She looks lovely and I actually love that dress on her. Prominent zippers are hit and miss, but this works and her hair is gorgeous.

Thanks for finding the videos. Lindsey looks very handsome as always! Loved seeing the older video with Cheri. He really loves the blondes, doesn't he. Darn it

So I close my eyes softly
Til I become that part of the wind

♥Debra♥
Old 03-12-2009, 11:55 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Cheri is so beautiful. She must be the most beautiful woman Lindsey ever dated.
Old 03-12-2009, 02:26 PM
Senior Ledgie

Are you kidding me she has kind of an ugly face, Kristen is better looking then she is.
Old 03-12-2009, 02:38 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Well, I don't think anyone ever matched the pulchritude of Sally Durbin.

Michele
Old 03-12-2009, 06:30 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
Well, I don't think anyone ever matched the pulchritude of Sally Durbin.

Michele

Snort.

I am sure Linds loved the bee hive she sported.

"She has an exquisite femininity"......Lindsey
Old 03-12-2009, 06:45 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly View Post
Snort.

I am sure Linds loved the bee hive she sported.
Does anyone have more photos of Sally? She might have been the only "nice" girl he's dated.
Old 03-12-2009, 06:52 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by WelshWitchPMD View Post
Does anyone have more photos of Sally? She might have been the only "nice" girl he's dated.
The only one I have is the one Nancy has posted over on BN. Their prom photo.

Old 03-12-2009, 08:04 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Does anyone have a picture of this Sally girl? I'm curious.

Cheri Caspari and "beautiful" are two very separate words that belong nowhere near each other in any way/shape/form other than this response from me stating how very absurd they are next to one another. She must have been a nice person, or something...that's all I'm going to say.

Kristen? VERY pretty. Even the haters have to admit that. Sometimes I don't recognize her very well, and I admit her face looks a little "tighter" these days, but often times she glows. She's much prettier than any of the women dated after Stevie (especially Anne Heche, I don't care how Hollyweird she is), but more than Stevie is very debatable...I'll leave that to you to decide. I think it could go either way: Kristen has a very typical kind of prettiness and I could probably find about 10 similar-looking types after about 5 minutes in Beverly Hills. But Stevie kind of has a unique look to her. It's cute.

Anyway, LnK really look genuinely happy together. JMO.

"Reality leaves a lot to the imagination." ~ JL
Old 03-12-2009, 08:18 PM
Senior Ledgie

^ I think you're right Kristen and Stevie have a different level of beauty obviously Stevie's older so they can't really be compared agewise, but Stevie does seem to have a unique beauty to her even now whereas Kristen seems more of an average type.
Old 03-12-2009, 08:24 PM
Senior Ledgie

^ Also I forgot to add they do look genuinely happy together I know people always try to analyze their body language but anyone would be uncomfortable if they had a bunch of camera's flashing in front of them.
Old 03-13-2009, 06:39 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nico View Post
Does anyone have a picture of this Sally girl? I'm curious.

Cheri Caspari and "beautiful" are two very separate words that belong nowhere near each other in any way/shape/form other than this response from me stating how very absurd they are next to one another. She must have been a nice person, or something...that's all I'm going to say.

Kristen? VERY pretty. Even the haters have to admit that. Sometimes I don't recognize her very well, and I admit her face looks a little "tighter" these days, but often times she glows. She's much prettier than any of the women dated after Stevie (especially Anne Heche, I don't care how Hollyweird she is), but more than Stevie is very debatable...I'll leave that to you to decide. I think it could go either way: Kristen has a very typical kind of prettiness and I could probably find about 10 similar-looking types after about 5 minutes in Beverly Hills. But Stevie kind of has a unique look to her. It's cute.

Anyway, LnK really look genuinely happy together. JMO.
I think K is very pretty...I love her hair in the Grammy video. I know people change as they age, etc, but she does not look much like the girl from 1997. Kristen, circa the Dance, had a much fuller face and looked much more "girl next door". She looks very Beverly Hills to me now. SHe reminds me of the wife of Robert Rey...the plastic surgeon in Beverly Hills. I am sure Lindsey is happy with the wife and kids...he seems very peaceful and his lyrics reflect that. I do think it is bizarre that K comes to LA as an actress, then is a professional photographer, then is an interior designer. People change careers though, so no biggie.

Old 03-13-2009, 03:14 PM
Registered

Quote:
I do think it is bizarre that K comes to LA as an actress, then is a professional photographer, then is an interior designer.
Yes, its amazing the opportunities one has when they date/marry those in power.
Old 03-13-2009, 03:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I think K is very pretty...I love her hair in the Grammy video. I know people change as they age, etc, but she does not look much like the girl from 1997. Kristen, circa the Dance, had a much fuller face and looked much more "girl next door". She looks very Beverly Hills to me now. SHe reminds me of the wife of Robert Rey...the plastic surgeon in Beverly Hills. I am sure Lindsey is happy with the wife and kids...he seems very peaceful and his lyrics reflect that. I do think it is bizarre that K comes to LA as an actress, then is a professional photographer, then is an interior designer. People change careers though, so no biggie.
I saw the pics of her in '97 and think she looks more like her fuller face self these days than she did a few years ago. I think either a) she put on some weight or b) got some facial assistance...and by facial assistance I mean exactly what you think I mean.

She's probably one of those types of people that never really knew what she wanted...maybe she just wanted to get out of Wisconsin and live in LA and she equated that with being an actress, but when she realized it wasn't her thing or she wasn't very good at it she moved on to one of her hobbies (photography?) becoming her new career orientation, and in the midst of that met Lindsey. And possibly the interior designer thing was something she felt she had a knack for, and she has (or her husband has) the money to make that vision a reality, and so why not? Right?

"Reality leaves a lot to the imagination." ~ JL

Last edited by Nico; 03-13-2009 at 08:21 PM..