Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 05-22-2003, 05:05 PM
Senior Ledgie

Thumbs down "Exclusive Video and Pictures" on Fan Club Site

Like I am really so surprised, but they have FINALLY BEEN POSTED--I can honestly say that the photos that the fans have posted on this site have been much better. There are about six phots from the Columbus show--none of them spectacular unless you like the one of the back of my friend's head. You can just make Stevie out in one of them. They have also posted about 8 video snippets each about 5 seconds long. Nothing too exciting there either. Just Mick, Jon, and Lindsey standing around before/after the Today/Tonight Shows. None them have Stevie in them either.

Since this is so EXCLUSIVE, why not a full length video of Running Through the Garden or Destiny Rules for those who didn't get the chance to see these songs live?

Or how about a picture of JT counting all of the money who took from us under false pretenses?

Or how about a photo of the guy I saw wearing the FIRE JONATHAN TODD shirt at the Cleveland show?

This is the "MOST WIRED AND CONNECTED TOUR IN HISTORY" right?

PS-I tried to copy and paste some of the photos on here but wouldn't you know they are somehow protected against that.

EJM
Old 05-22-2003, 05:14 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Oh there are ways to save the pictures.... if you felt so inclined that is

Pip
Old 05-22-2003, 05:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Cool, but everything is of Mick. I am getting sick of that.

If you watch the clip of Mick and Lindsey walking out for Today Show soundcheck you can hear me scream "Lindsey!"

LOL
Old 05-22-2003, 05:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
If you watch the clip of Mick and Lindsey walking out for Today Show soundcheck you can hear me scream "Lindsey!"
How cool! I'll have to go look/listen at it again. BTW, did JT get your permission to use your voice?
Old 05-22-2003, 05:34 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by Livia
How cool! I'll have to go look/listen at it again. BTW, did JT get your permission to use your voice?
LOL
Old 05-22-2003, 05:34 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
This is the "MOST WIRED AND CONNECTED TOUR IN HISTORY" right?
Why, YES, it IS! "Wired and connected" directly to your bank account!

Thank you, what a great audience, thank you, I'm here all week....

Last edited by Livia; 05-22-2003 at 05:37 PM..
Old 05-22-2003, 06:22 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Once again the "fan club" does not fail to disgust me. I went to the site to check on these "videos and pics" and the first thing that came to my mind, I can not post as I know I will go to hell..lol.
First off there is only one pic that even remotely looks professional. The others look like they were taken from a fan back in the ..what...10th row?
Then we get to the videos...they are soooo short..mostly of Mick and of things that dont really entertain us. Where are Stevie and Lindsey? I did not see pics of her at all.
Then oh and this gets even better....I go to the special member merchandise spot and guess what...it takes me to Fanfire!! And of course that link is not working.
I cannot describe how sick this makes me that FM has their name on this crap site.
Something should be done about this....I know a 300% fact that I am NOT renewing and would love to see whoever started this in jail!
God Bless our favorite band......

Tamara

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." --Eleanor Roosevelt

"Maybe now he could prove to her... That he could be good for her... And they should be together.." --SN
Old 05-22-2003, 06:49 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Talking Ooooh...

There are some REALLY good photos of Lindsey.....sigh.....yeah, the videos BITE tho.
Old 05-22-2003, 07:17 PM
Junior Ledgie

Quote:
The others look like they were taken from a fan back in the ..what...10th row?
You know, I was in the 18th row on Stevie's side at the Columbus show and MY view was better than the one from which these pics were shot. I'd say the person who took them was back about 30 rows or so.
Unbelievable for pics and content that are supposed to be 'special' for us 'dedicated fans'. PPPHHHHTTT.

~Renae
Old 05-22-2003, 07:19 PM
Junior Ledgie

Quote:
Cool, but everything is of Mick. I am getting sick of that.
ME TOO.
I mean, Mick is fine. A little Mick is just dandy.
Tons of Mick all over freakin' EVERYTHING is just not cool, however.

I can't believe they didn't post ONE pic or video of Stevie. Not one.
Such crap!

~Renae
Old 05-22-2003, 07:39 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Re: "Exclusive Video and Pictures" on Fan Club Site

Quote:
Originally posted by TheMacAttack

Or how about a photo of the guy I saw wearing the FIRE JONATHAN TODD shirt at the Cleveland show?
That was me!

http://www.twitter.com/jtwill84
Old 05-22-2003, 07:54 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by Livia
Why, YES, it IS! "Wired and connected" directly to your bank account!

Thank you, what a great audience, thank you, I'm here all week....
It's Laugh-with-Livia Nite at The Ledge Comedy Club! Where only the biggest jokes get discussed - Jonathon Todd and his Fan Club!
Old 05-22-2003, 09:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie

After everything that has gone on the past several months, can anyone really be surprised that the content is going to center around Mick and the content will be mediocre, at best.

Jonathan Todd is an ameteur. He is not qualified to run a fanclub. He is responsible for the lousy quality, late delivery and amateur set up. His consistent whining and complaining about how complicated the process of getting everything approved is, is a good cover for why it took 2 weeks to post such crap. He is full of sh*t about the approval process he must go through to post anything and anyone who continues to believe that is a fool. He has been lying to everyone from the beginning and even the faithful among his followers have had enough and are starting to turn on him.

The same way he could not deliver on what he promised for the presales, he will not deliver 'quality' content in audio, video and other backstage things he promised. It's going to continue to disappoint the fans who paid money and it's insane that the band would not provide this mediocre content within the free official site. The online fans have been suporting this band for years and when it was time to give something back, they gave us Jonathan Todd. Too bad we can't send Jonathan Todd where he really belongs, and thank the band properly for taking advantage of their most ardent fans.

The online Fleetwood Mac community was a lot happier before the band decided to tap into the bank accounts of their best fans, and we'll be a lot happier when they've gone.
Old 05-22-2003, 09:56 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

As usual you make good points, Cour.
The thing that gets me the most is that Lindsey and Stevie obviously have absolutely no desire whatsoever to "tap into the fan's bank accounts", at least beyond getting out and buying the CD and seeing the concert.
The role Todd has assumed is nothing short of a parasite.
But why??

....But of course, that's where Mick factors in ...

Old 05-23-2003, 07:57 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
That was me!
And you are My Hero. Thank you so much for not being afraid to take a stand IN PUBLIC regardless of who may see. You are a true person to your heart. Not many of those around anymore.

Why don't you JT lovers get you some "I Love Jonathan Todd" tshirts to wear? Fraid of the back lash?