Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 10-17-2017, 10:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by haleyd View Post
I wish you had been there, Elle! We had a great time... in spite of security telling me I had to wait in line outside after I got my ticket lol! One day we will all have a great time together though! And yes John I'm pretty sure I could outdrink you lol but let's try and find out soon!!

Also, me to Buster ! I love you for jumping in with me and b*tching about the unnecessary and randomly misplaced in every. single. post. Stevie hate too! #highfive lol
Exactly, if you're gonna hate on Stevie make sure it's placed properly.
Old 10-17-2017, 10:24 AM
Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post
Exactly, if you're gonna hate on Stevie make sure it's placed properly.
I should have worded that differently lol... because there is NO proper placement for hating on Stevie. EVER.
Old 10-17-2017, 10:26 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I should have worded that differently lol... because there is NO proper placement for hating on Stevie. EVER.
Opinions are like....something.

Yours isn't the only valid one, so don't get on a high horse about it.

You can ride high atop your pony, "I know you might fall".
Old 10-17-2017, 10:40 AM

Quote:
Gabriel texted me the next day and said, "It's 1pm. I bet Hailey is standing outside the San Jose arena."
Old 10-17-2017, 10:49 AM
Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
Opinions are like....something.

Yours isn't the only valid one, so don't get on a high horse about it.

You can ride high atop your pony, "I know you might fall".
calm down, I wasn't even talking to you.
Old 10-17-2017, 10:51 AM
Ledgie

Quote:
Gabriel texted me the next day and said, "It's 1pm. I bet Hailey is standing outside the San Jose arena."
I'll have him know I didn't even leave until Saturday morning AND I didn't get to the venue until... actually I don't remember when? I was drunk. I think Wilderado was still on? But maybe not?
Old 10-17-2017, 11:09 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
calm down, I wasn't even talking to you.
Lucky you.
Old 10-17-2017, 11:54 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I wish you had been there, Elle! We had a great time... in spite of security telling me I had to wait in line outside after I got my ticket lol! One day we will all have a great time together though! And yes John I'm pretty sure I could outdrink you lol but let's try and find out soon!!

Also, me to Buster ! I love you for jumping in with me and b*tching about the unnecessary and randomly misplaced in every. single. post. Stevie hate too! #highfive lol
i wish i was too! it will happen, one of these days!!

i don't know, this buster person was not very nice. after his/her first post, subsequent ones went off the rails really fast.

i'm guessing expressing annoyance with celebrities you don't like might be therapeutic, for some people. like jumping around at shows or playing video games is for others, if one needs to get pent up frustrations out so can be calm in real life. and maybe for some, going over the top defending your favorite celebrities is a different way of doing the same thing and that's why buster went off, who knows?

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 10-17-2017, 11:56 AM
Addicted Ledgie

~A~ person seemed to have little control over their emotions.
Old 10-17-2017, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post

i don't know, this buster person was not very nice. after his/her first post, subsequent ones went off the rails really fast.

i'm guessing expressing annoyance with celebrities you don't like might be therapeutic, for some people. like jumping around at shows or playing video games is for others, if one needs to get pent up frustrations out so can be calm in real life. and maybe for some, going over the top defending your favorite celebrities is a different way of doing the same thing and that's why buster went off, who knows?
I agree. The thing that is unreal is when someone comes over and doesn't like other posters offering their opinions. Then in turn, they start attacking the board and the other members. It's a bit hypocritical. Not everyone has to like Christine, Stevie, Lindsey, Mick, John, Bob, Peter, Danny, etc.

The thread got crazy when the Tom Petty comment came up. People are entitled to interpret her quote the way they like.

On the other hand, I don't like when people troll to get a dig in where it's not warranted. I've seen it just recently happen in the Stevie forum.

There is always the block option vs. attacking another poster.
I wouldn't mind if Buster stayed, just keep it reasonable.
Old 10-17-2017, 12:32 PM
Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post

Quote:
I agree. The thing that is unreal is when someone comes over and doesn't like other posters offering their opinions. Then in turn, they start attacking the board and the other members. It's a bit hypocritical. Not everyone has to like Christine, Stevie, Lindsey, Mick, John, Bob, Peter, Danny, etc.

The thread got crazy when the Tom Petty comment came up. People are entitled to interpret her quote the way they like.

On the other hand, I don't like when people troll to get a dig in where it's not warranted. I've seen it just recently happen in the Stevie forum.

There is always the block option vs. attacking another poster.
I wouldn't mind if Buster stayed, just keep it reasonable.
honestly the reason I deleted my old profile I'd had for years and then decided to slowly tip toe back on is because of how everyone constantly bitches about Stevie... and it's generally the same people with the same worn out tired comments. Like we get it, you don't like her. But not everything is her fault. I don't get on here every chance I get and bring up all the abusive sh*t Lindsey has done or what a lunatic he can be (still to this day) and then turn every single post in to what an as**ole he is. Why bother? People love him (myself included, you both know that....) But if some of you actually read more on social media than just TL and RS you would see that TL has a horrible reputation everywhere and most people hate this board thanks to a select few that have turned it into a **** show with their constant bashing and constantly jumping in to nearly every single thread and bashing Stevie. It doesn't even make sense to me tbh lol. You hate her so much but jesus Christ you're obsessed with her and how much you hate her. It's such a conundrum!

annnnnyway, remember when Lindsey said "makes me want to look behind the mirror for drugs!" haha I love him!!!
Old 10-17-2017, 12:37 PM

Quote:
honestly the reason I deleted my old profile I'd had for years and then decided to slowly tip toe back on is because of how everyone constantly bitches about Stevie... and it's generally the same people with the same worn out tired comments. Like we get it, you don't like her. But not everything is her fault. I don't get on here every chance I get and bring up all the abusive sh*t Lindsey has done or what a lunatic he can be (still to this day) and then turn every single post in to what an as**ole he is. Why bother? People love him (myself included, you both know that....) But if some of you actually read more on social media than just TL and RS you would see that TL has a horrible reputation everywhere and most people hate this board thanks to a select few that have turned it into a **** show with their constant bashing and constantly jumping in to nearly every single thread and bashing Stevie. It doesn't even make sense to me tbh lol. You hate her so much but jesus Christ you're obsessed with her and how much you hate her. It's such a conundrum!

annnnnyway, remember when Lindsey said "makes me want to look behind the mirror for drugs!" haha I love him!!!
Well thanks for going back on topic. You've said your piece/peace.. and now you will have to remember Love is Here To Stay.

Don't like the board.. then post more threads and change it.. It's just as much your board as it is anybody else. I personally would love you here.
You know your s***. And again, I might suggest the block option. If it's only a few people then you should love it here.

Carnival Begin.
Old 10-17-2017, 12:42 PM
Ledgie

Quote:
Well thanks for going back on topic. You've said your piece/peace.. and now you will have to remember Love is Here To Stay.
* sigh * Love Is Here To Stay #hearteyesemoji <3 <3 <3
Old 10-17-2017, 12:44 PM
Addicted Ledgie

If Stevie left the band today, and said she was only going to do her solo career from here on out, I'd be both happy for her, and the band.
Old 10-17-2017, 12:59 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Don't like the board.. then post more threads and change it.. It's just as much your board as it is anybody else. I personally would love you here.
You know your s***.
yes, love seeing you here Haley - please stay, you have so much to contribute! #LIHTS

what John said - every single one of us can change the tone. we all know better than to take social media word as any kind of truth or gospel. i've seen posts on social media shi**ing on TL and claiming they really don't understand why Elle is still staying . plus there is social media hate of TL from all sides and colors of FM fans, not just Stevie's. TL used to be a hatefest for Lindsey all. the time. if you look at the old threads, even in Lindsey forum, so maybe some of those peeps on social media just regret that's not still the case . many people just cannot take an argument and open discussion and like a group think much better - so for those people this is definitely not the right fan forum.

but healthy and respectful argument and diversity of opinions is a good thing!

not to say that yes - some threads are unnecessarily turned into bashing of one or the other member, and it is annoying.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"