The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 03-04-2003, 02:37 PM
Junior Ledgie

Default You know it's going to be fun buying tickets when...

the official site won't even come up after you choose your connection speed...I've finally accepted getting bent over on the "fan"club fee, and they don't even have a working site. The band/management is too busy falling over themselves trying to find new ways to rape the fans, that they can't even get their own house in order. I would expect this from the Eagles, but FM?

Does anyone have the exact url for the page where fanclub registration begins? Maybe if I were to link directly to that it would work better. I didn't think it was possible, but the official site is making ticketmaster look competent.

Mike
Old 03-04-2003, 02:57 PM
Senior Ledgie

Hi,
They are in the process at this exact moment of updating their site to have a "Say You Will" theme. That is probably why you could not access it. The new look is supposed to be up within a few hours.
Brett