The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 03-25-2017, 10:36 PM

It's a small machine, they will love it. They will have their own bus. Stay at 5 star hotels. Minimal band...

Hell, I can't wait.
Old 03-25-2017, 11:43 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post
It's a small machine, they will love it. They will have their own bus. Stay at 5 star hotels. Minimal band...

Hell, I can't wait.
I hope the Magic Bus comes my way.......please!
Old 03-26-2017, 12:42 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

Hell, I can't wait.
They'd better get their happy asses to the Midwest.

Homie don't fly.
Old 03-26-2017, 04:01 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
They'd better get their happy asses to the Midwest.

Homie don't fly.

'Where words fail, music speaks'
Mick Fleetwood
Old 03-26-2017, 05:00 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombaysaffires View Post
it's odd coz on the venue's website it provides links to both of their websites, but when I checked, as you note, there was nothing on either.
I thought that was strange too. Buck/McVie have not mentioned it or promoted it in any way (yet).
Old 03-26-2017, 08:58 AM

The seats seemed to have sold out.
Old 03-26-2017, 09:40 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
The seats seemed to have sold out.
Incredible! Way to go Mac fans!
The concert has had zero promotion.

Bring on another 40 dates!!!!!!

Another date should be added at this venue. When it gets promoted and the album is released I am sure the second night would also sell out.
Old 03-26-2017, 09:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post

Another date should be added at this venue. When it gets promoted and the album is released I am sure the second night would also sell out.
It's a delicacy for sure! The hidden secret. Something you can't get often, you better go see it.

Old 03-26-2017, 10:07 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post

all for that!

the seats sold out, but there's still lawn available.

Quote:
It's a delicacy for sure! The hidden secret. Something you can't get often, you better go see it.
nice!

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 03-28-2017, 04:17 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Per the venue website and other sources there is a total of 4,300 seats (real seats and then space on the lawn for 'festival seating'). That's a decent number of seats, but it is far from sold out at this point. Ticketmaster is cagey so it's hard to tell how many reserved seats have been sold. They are showing 2-3 seats in every reserved section....

I'd love for them to sell this out....but unless they get off their asses and promote it more...

So far John Legend and Santana are the only ones sold out, and for two nights apiece.

I like this part: The Chateau Ste. Michelle wine shop is open before all concerts with wine and picnic items available for purchase. In addition, an array of food vendors will offer a selection of menu items for sale in the amphitheater. Concert-goers may also bring their own picnic baskets and non-alcoholic beverages. (The Washington State Liquor Cannabis Board requires that all alcoholic beverages consumed on the winery grounds be purchased at the winery.)

Last edited by bombaysaffires; 03-28-2017 at 04:26 PM..
Old 03-28-2017, 05:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombaysaffires View Post
Per the venue website and other sources there is a total of 4,300 seats (real seats and then space on the lawn for 'festival seating'). That's a decent number of seats, but it is far from sold out at this point. Ticketmaster is cagey so it's hard to tell how many reserved seats have been sold. They are showing 2-3 seats in every reserved section....
those are wheelchair accessible seats. there are only 2 "real" regular single seats left (same ones since the first onsale date) - 1 in section C and 1 in section D.

good to know how many lawn seats they offer - thanks for digging out that info!

it's interesting to look at the other acts that have been on sale for a while or that venue and other than the 2 completely sold-out ones with double shows, others all have tons of seats in sections C and D still available. it's interesting to look at the other venues these acts are touring too - might give us some idea of the venues they might consider in our respective areas. in mine it would be Pier 6 Pavilion in Baltimore, Strathmore Concert Hall in Bethesda, and various theaters in DC and Baltimore area.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 03-28-2017, 07:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie

so it would seem like it's half sold at this point
Old 03-28-2017, 07:47 PM
Addicted Ledgie

why aren't they promoting this at all? they've haven't even really acknowledged it or said "look, we have a show!"
Old 03-28-2017, 08:51 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamsunwind View Post
why aren't they promoting this at all? they've haven't even really acknowledged it or said "look, we have a show!"
i know right?

thinking back on the way LB solo shows were slowly dripping in 2011 and 2012, the pattern seems to be that several dates accidentally leak by some venues (i just checked Wolf Trap in VA, which is another venue where many of the acts at this Winery play), so there are 3-5 leaked dates that go on sale fast like this one did, and then there is finally a press release with the whole tour leg worth of dates, they get listed on the artist website, and most of those go on sale in a short amount of time. so far it looks this may follow similar pattern... although i still hope we'll just get all the rest of the dates soon. this week would be nice!

of course, if there are only 15 dates, my area might not even be a part of the tour, and NYC area will be the closest to me.

Old 03-28-2017, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
i know right?

thinking back on the way LB solo shows were slowly dripping in 2011 and 2012, the pattern seems to be that several dates accidentally leak by some venues (i just checked Wolf Trap in VA, which is another venue where many of the acts at this Winery play), so there are 3-5 leaked dates that go on sale fast like this one did, and then there is finally a press release with the whole tour leg worth of dates, they get listed on the artist website, and most of those go on sale in a short amount of time. so far it looks this may follow similar pattern... although i still hope we'll just get all the rest of the dates soon. this week would be nice!

of course, if there are only 15 dates, my area might not even be a part of the tour, and NYC area will be the closest to me.
You think they will have a website?