Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-27-2009, 09:48 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Hi all- Hi Anthony!

Hi also old Ledgies I remember- Villavic, ChiliD, Livia and David :-) (hope I didn't forget anyone)

I was an original Ledgie from back then too. I even moderated the Lyric Interp board which is now gone (boy did I have a LOT of time on my hands back then!). I remember it was so fun- I too loved how the posts were back then were you could see everything. I remember staying up all night and laughing at some of the things we would post and we would all post like crazy within seconds of things posted until the list would run off the page. We had a HUGE list of why Lindsey was hot....I had a copy of it for years and would post it every now and then and we'd all post things like crazy all day and night. (I am shocked I never got in trouble at work...)

ChiliD was my first Ledgie "friend" who taught me about the band- esp the old FM and answered a lot of my questions in the beginning.

I remember LauraTN as well and Rhiannon- I also have a ton of those audio tapes- does anyone have the old Ledgie tape we made? I can't think of the name of it but we all choose songs and then I made the master and sent it around and all that? I bet I have it somewhere. I should find it and see what it was called. I can't even listen to audio tapes anymore- nothing to listen to them on, sad huh?

I wonder where a lot of the old people went - Ava, Janet (I think she's still around a little?) Phil. I still talk to Justine by email sometimes. Am forgetting a lot of people am sure.

Yes, the Black Ledge was the time when I didn't post anymore. It just wasn't fun at that point but it's all behind us. Weird this was 11 years ago and here we are with another tour.

I don't post much anymore, just don't have time but I do check in usually when something "new" is going on - tour, CD, etc. I still love FM and always will but just have more going on in my life- but it was a fun time for sure!

Nice to see you Anthony and the other old Ledgies-
Lauren