Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 07-19-2018, 02:17 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamsunwind View Post
Ikr? I was confused by that user's replies to your posts
Thanks, I am glad I am not alone... .. As I was starting to think I was going insane (like I always do)
Old 07-19-2018, 04:52 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by button-lip View Post
Well, I'm assuming "that user" is me. I don't know why we have usernames here if we don't use them. Angel75 wants Lindsey back in the band, no matter what. I don't. Why my opinion means I'm a vindictive and angry person, as he/she has described me in the first place, I don't know. But I think I'm entitled to my opinion without having to justify it everywhere.
Button-lip and Angel75, could you please stop hijacking my thread? This thread was created by me to discuss the chances of a future Australian Fleetwood Mac tour of the current line up. Discussing Lindsey vs Stevie and bagging the current line up are IRRELEVANT to the purpose of this thread and should not be allowed to continue.

If you wish to continue your stupid pointless arguments, please do so IN PRIVATE MESSAGE.

Ok, thanks. Bye!
Old 07-19-2018, 06:20 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel75 View Post
I really want to let this go but you keep quoting things I've apparently said which are completey untrue. You either struggle to understand me or don't read my comments at all.
I have NEVER said I want Lindsey back in the band no matter what.... I said I want him to do what ever makes him happy but if he did decide he WANTS to rejoin then that would selfishly mean I would have a better chance of ever seeing him in concert again...

And I have no intention of blocking anyone and I don't have a blocked list at all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel75 View Post
Thanks, I am glad I am not alone... .. As I was starting to think I was going insane (like I always do)
For someone who’s trying to “let something go”, you can’t stop quoting everyone who wants to talk about it, even those who are constantly bashing Lindsey, like gldstwmn.

I’m not “struggling to understand you”. I really hope you’re not implying what I think you are. I’m not stupid and I learnt your language when I was six. And I’m gonna leave things that way before it gets nastier.

Enjoy your Mick and Stevie’s concerts, if they ever decide they need Lindsey back.
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.
Old 07-19-2018, 06:31 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
For someone who’s trying to “let something go”, you can’t stop quoting everyone who wants to talk about it, even those who are constantly bashing Lindsey, like gldstwmn.

I’m not “struggling to understand you”. I really hope you’re not implying what I think you are. I’m not stupid and I learnt your language when I was six. And I’m gonna leave things that way before it gets nastier.

Enjoy your Mick and Stevie’s concerts, if they ever decide they need Lindsey back.
Did you not read my post?
Take your selfish and petty argument to where it belongs, in private messaging!
Thanks!
Old 07-19-2018, 06:39 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by secret love View Post
Did you not read my post?
Take your selfish and petty argument to where it belongs, in private messaging!
Thanks!
Yes, I read your post and because you don’t own this thread or this forum I’m choosing to continue my conversation with whoever I want to without you telling me what to do.

What do you expect people to tell you? Yes? No? Maybe? I don’t know? US tour hasn’t even started yet. Then there’s Europe, second US leg and then, maybe Australia/NZ. Truth is nobody knows anything.

Thanks to us you have 5 pages of a thread that otherwise should be dead by now.
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Old 07-19-2018, 06:43 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Yes, I read your post and because you don’t own this thread or this forum I’m choosing to continue my conversation with whoever I want to without you telling me what to do.

What do you expect people to tell you? Yes? No? Maybe? I don’t know? US tour hasn’t even started yet. Then there’s Europe, second US leg and then, maybe Australia/NZ. Truth is nobody knows anything.

Thanks to us you have 5 pages of a thread that otherwise should be dead by now.
All of the above, expected yes, no and maybe. Expected discussion about the current line up and their touring schedule. Didn't expect rehashing of poor Lindsey how could they fire him etc. That is permeating every thread on the Ledge whether it is relevant or not. I am sad to see Lindsey go but two out of three songwriters remain so like the Say You Will line up, this line up is still Fleetwood Mac.

There are plenty of other threads designed for your express purpose of bemoaning the loss of Lindsey, please take that discussion there. Thanks.
Old 07-19-2018, 06:50 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
All of the above, expected yes, no and maybe. Expected discussion about the current line up and their touring schedule. Didn't expect rehashing of poor Lindsey how could they fire him etc. That is permeating every thread on the Ledge whether it is relevant or not. I am sad to see Lindsey go but two out of three songwriters remain so like the Say You Will line up, this line up is still Fleetwood Mac.

There are plenty of other threads designed for your express purpose of bemoaning the loss of Lindsey, please take that discussion there. Thanks.
Yes, well, this is the only active thread right now, so I think I’m gonna stay here, whether you like it or not.

Thanks for the offer.
Old 07-19-2018, 06:55 AM
button-lip
This message has been deleted by button-lip.
Old 07-19-2018, 07:58 AM

So how about those Australian dates!
Old 07-19-2018, 08:07 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post
Don't toy with me! Don't make fun of me. Has an Australian show actually been announced?
Old 07-19-2018, 08:09 AM

Quote:
Don't toy with me! Don't make fun of me. Has an Australian show actually been announced?
Au$tralian date$
Old 07-19-2018, 08:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamnotafraid View Post
I have to say that no one is on my ignore list.

I might miss something otherwise.

Does this place really make our lives stressful?

Not mine, said Rusty
Neither mine, said Alec
Nor mine, said Barry

Then that makes four of us.
I have you on ignore. However, Rusty reads your posts to me anyway.
Old 07-19-2018, 09:17 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post
2020, maybe. They're just around the corner....
Old 07-19-2018, 09:25 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I do hope that they make it out to play in Australia for you, or that things somehow work out financially so that you can make the US show that you bought your ticket for.
Old 07-19-2018, 09:48 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
god I just love you! jbrowns, too!
Old 07-19-2018, 10:02 AM

Quote:
2020, maybe. They're just around the corner....
Gold Bullion Woman Tour Featuring $tevie Nick$ and her pet drummer.