Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 08-25-2005, 10:22 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Default Bush's Obscene Tirades Rattle White House Aides

http://www.capitolhillblue.com/artma...cle_7267.shtml

While President George W. Bush travels around the country in a last-ditch effort to sell his Iraq war, White House aides scramble frantically behind the scenes to hide the dark mood of an increasingly angry leader who unleashes obscenity-filled outbursts at anyone who dares disagree with him.

“I’m not meeting with that goddamned bitch,” Bush screamed at aides who suggested he meet with Cindy Sheehan, the war-protesting mother whose son died in Iraq. “She can go to hell as far as I’m concerned!”

President Bush flashes the bird, something aides say he does a lot of these days.
Bush, administration aides confide, frequently explodes into tirades over those who protest the war, calling them “mother****ing traitors.” He reportedly was so upset over Veterans of Foreign Wars members who wore “bull**** protectors” over their ears during his speech to their annual convention that he told aides to “tell those VFW assholes that I’ll never speak to them again is they can’t keep their members under control.”

White House insiders say Bush is growing increasingly bitter over mounting opposition to his war in Iraq. Polls show a vast majority of Americans now believe the war was a mistake and most doubt the President’s honesty.

“Who gives a flying **** what the polls say,” he screamed at a recent strategy meeting. “I’m the President and I’ll do whatever I goddamned please. They don’t know ****.”

Bush, whiles setting up for a photo op for signing the recent CAFTA bill, flipped an extended middle finger at the camera before going live. Aides say the President often “flips the bird” to show his displeasure and tells aides who disagree with him to “go to hell” or to “go **** yourself.”

Bush’s behavior, according to prominent Washington psychiatrist, Dr. Justin Frank, author of “Bush on the Couch: Inside the Mind of the President,” is all too typical of an alcohol-abusing bully who is ruled by fear.

To see that fear emerges, Dr. Frank says, all one has to do is confront the President. “To actually directly confront him in a clear way, to bring him out, so you would really see the bully, and you would also see the fear,” he says.

Dr. Frank, in his book, speculates that Bush, an alcoholic who brags that he gave up booze without help from groups like Alcoholics Anonymous, may be drinking again.

“Two questions that the press seems particularly determined to ignore have hung silently in the air since before Bush took office,” Dr. Frank says. “Is he still drinking? And if not, is he impaired by all the years he did spend drinking? Both questions need to be addressed in any serious assessment of his psychological state.”

Last year, Capitol Hill Blue learned the White House physician prescribed anti-depressant drugs for the President to control what aides called “violent mood swings.” As Dr. Frank also notes: “In writing about Bush's halting appearance in a press conference just before the start of the Iraq War, Washington Post media critic Tom Shales speculated that ‘the president may have been ever so slightly medicated.’”

Dr. Frank explains Bush’s behavior as all-to-typical of an alcoholic who is still in denial:

“The pattern of blame and denial, which recovering alcoholics work so hard to break, seems to be ingrained in the alcoholic personality; it's rarely limited to his or her drinking,” he says. “The habit of placing blame and denying responsibility is so prevalent in George W. Bush's personal history that it is apparently triggered by even the mildest threat.”
Old 08-25-2005, 11:01 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Very interesting. This reminds me of something I had read before.

Quote:
In early April 1986, for instance, George W. was miffed at a prediction by the Wall Street Journal's Al Hunt that Jack Kemp --not Vice President Bush -- would win the GOP nomination in 1988. At a Dallas restaurant, Bush spotted Hunt having dinner with his wife, Judy Woodruff, and their four-year-old son.

Bush stormed up to the table and started cursing out Hunt. "You [expletive] son of a bitch," Bush yelled. "I saw what you wrote. We're not going to forget this."
link
Old 08-25-2005, 12:47 PM
Senior Ledgie

I wouldn't be surprised if it's true that he's starting with the booze again. You would too if you finally realized not everyone agrees with your lunatic policies. Not everyone is for the war which you deem so great. Oh, and anti depressants. The new drug on the streets, just like coke and pot. I bet he's praying that there is another terrorist attack to divert attention from Cindy Sheehan.
The business of the journalist is to destroy the truth; to lie outright; to pervert; to vilify; to fawn at the feet of mammon, and to sell the country for his daily bread. You know it and I know it and what folly is this toasting an independent press. We are the tools and vassals of the rich men behind the scenes. We are the jumping jacks, they pull the strings and we dance. Our talents, our possibilities and our lives are all the property of other men. We are intellectual prostitutes. "
Old 08-25-2005, 02:54 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by golddustdragon
I wouldn't be surprised if it's true that he's starting with the booze again.
Or the coke. Or the pot. Or the...
Old 08-25-2005, 05:08 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Don't get me wrong, here, I never liked Bush and I did NOT vote for him. However, can this information be verified? Has it been reported by any other sources? I tried to open the original link posted at the top of this thread, and my browser could not open it. Thanks for any info.
'Cause when I look down, I just miss all the good stuff
and when I look up, I just trip over things."
-Ani Difranco
Old 08-25-2005, 05:17 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlecricket2
I tried to open the original link posted at the top of this thread, and my browser could not open it.
It works fine for me.
Old 08-25-2005, 05:21 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlecricket2
Don't get me wrong, here, I never liked Bush and I did NOT vote for him. However, can this information be verified? Has it been reported by any other sources? I tried to open the original link posted at the top of this thread, and my browser could not open it. Thanks for any info.
i've heard something about this about a year and a half ago in another article...

::sigh:: i just hope we can get through the next 3 years without crazy man pulling another stunt that could get us all killed...
Old 08-25-2005, 12:51 PM
Addicted Ledgie

you know who he reminds me of?? The power-hungry nuclear war-starting president-to-be from the movie "The Dead Zone"... I swear he is a clone to Martin Sheens character in that movie... who knows, maybe GWB really is the antichrist...

www.bushisantichrist.com

Last edited by LiquidBlue5000; 08-25-2005 at 12:54 PM..
Old 08-25-2005, 01:03 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Fighting foh the Nohthun Stah...NO SPEED LIMIT! BITCH! THIS IS THE FAST LANE!!!

I'm not suprised, but I am shocked. However, to anyone who was paying even the slightest bit of attention, this is exactly what they should have expected to happen.
His evil despotic crazy illogical bully personality has really been evident all along.
Thanks for posting, very interesting.

Whehyll I can do EHYT!! Wehyll I can make it WAHN moh thihme! (wheyllit'sA reayllongwaytogooo! To say goodbhiiy!) -
Old 08-25-2005, 01:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I don't know if it's just the alcohol... sometimes I think that Shrub probably suffers from some sort of psychosis. His inability to change his mind, compromise or admit mistakes says a lot. He has a tunnel-vision view of the world that is scary.
Old 08-25-2005, 01:52 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidBlue5000
you know who he reminds me of?? The power-hungry nuclear war-starting president-to-be from the movie "The Dead Zone"... I swear he is a clone to Martin Sheens character in that movie... who knows, maybe GWB really is the antichrist...

www.bushisantichrist.com
I'm really begining to wonder.
Old 08-25-2005, 02:14 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
who knows, maybe GWB really is the antichrist...

I've always thought that. That's why I have never followed him and his ideas. He gives me a really odd feeling inside.
Old 08-25-2005, 10:14 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
that is some scary ****...
Old 08-26-2005, 04:20 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I guess in a way I feel a bit sorry for him...he is doing what he thinks is right and doesn't he have a right to think the nation wants it too? I mea more than half of the country did still re-elect him.

I don't agree with Bush, but I think this kind of muck is excruciatingly painful to read because it is totally vague and slanderous.
Old 08-26-2005, 04:31 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tynan88
I mea more than half of the country did still re-elect him.

mmmm, yeah.. the big 51% majority