Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.
Closed Thread

Old 03-28-2011, 03:59 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mylittledemon View Post
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
PLEASE tell me you are referencing the Geico commercial!!!

That is seriously my favorite commercial of ALL TIME!!
Old 03-28-2011, 04:32 PM
Supporting Ledgie

haha, i have never seen that commercial... but yeah, that's pretty much how I would've done it
Old 03-28-2011, 04:53 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by louielouie2000 View Post
PLEASE tell me you are referencing the Geico commercial!!!

That is seriously my favorite commercial of ALL TIME!!
Me too! Although I've not seen it for a couple of months. They need to bring Maxwell back!
Old 03-28-2011, 04:56 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by skcin View Post

I was totally going to ask if it was you.
I probably would've paid for a copy of it!
Old 03-28-2011, 11:48 PM
BTFLCHLD
This message has been deleted by BTFLCHLD.
Old 03-29-2011, 09:33 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Viv's current sig pic got me thinking about nice men's feet. His guy's alright but has a rather wide flat foot to me and I prefer something like Ryan Phillippe's as an example. I appreciate when guys take care of their feet.

Old 03-29-2011, 10:04 AM
Addicted Ledgie

^^Hot. And so is Viv's pic, btw. I will admit to having just a bit of a foot fetish.
Old 03-29-2011, 10:08 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by markolas View Post
^^Hot. And so is Viv's pic, btw. I will admit to having just a bit of a foot fetish.

Please elaborate! I do not understand this at all, so please enlighten us!
Old 03-29-2011, 10:14 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HejiraNYC View Post
Most gay men love a guy with nice sexy feet, the same as a lot of hetero males fantasize over a womans nice legs and feet. It's the same for both sexes I think, just not everyone talks about it. In all truth, I think it's gay men who fully appreciate the male body because a lot of women overlook a few things about em that we don't.

Last edited by fringed n fab; 03-29-2011 at 10:16 AM..
Old 03-29-2011, 10:15 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
What do you want to know, exactly? I think men's feet are hot (well, not all of them - a lot of them are just gross).
Old 03-29-2011, 10:24 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
What do you want to know, exactly? I think men's feet are hot (well, not all of them - a lot of them are just gross).
Yes, not all men have nice feet. The same as women. But usually it's up to us to judge because someone might not like their feet at all but we might find them super sexy in our eyes so it all depends really. Everyone is different.
Old 03-29-2011, 10:26 AM
Addicted Ledgie

lol when my hubby and i first got married we lived in apartment on the first floor. well the one night we were about to go to sleep when we heard our neighbors f*cking upstairs. they were crazy into it which was kinda funny to hear them both grunting so a few minutes later i heard their daughter walk in because the door to our bedroom was on the other side of the hallway that went upstairs. so when the daughter walked i was in hysterics because i knew she was going to walk in on them. wouldnt you know it 2 seconds later i hear her go upstairs and start yelling about catching them having sex. i dont think i ever laughed so hard in my life. i think i almost peed my pants. needless to say 9 months later they had a baby and that was the last time i ever heard them having sex again, ha!! good stuff!
Old 03-29-2011, 10:27 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Well... what is it about feet that is so... desirable? The look? The feel? The smell ? What is a "sexy" foot vs. an "unsexy" foot? Is there a size aspect as well? Are there particular shoes that are sexier than others? I've heard about straight men who are really into women's feet, particularly when they are, uh, fragrant . I just want to vomit, quite honestly.
Old 03-29-2011, 10:34 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I'm not into bad smells or any of that fetishy stuff I just am into a nice foot lol and it has to be soft and well taken care of. I love when guys with nice feet wear flip flops or go barefoot like say, a pool or the beach. Or when someone you're with has just taken a shower and they're all spiffy clean and feet so soft. I like those kind of feet.
Old 03-29-2011, 10:44 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Well... what is it about feet that is so... desirable? The look? The feel? The smell ?
Okay, smelly feet are decidedly *not* attractive. I guess it's just the look & feel.

Quote:
What is a "sexy" foot vs. an "unsexy" foot?
This is hard for me to explain, but I'll try. Gnarled toes, square feet, callouses, corns, f-ed up toenails....not attractive.

Muscular feet, well-maintained (I'm not talking regular pedicures, just not dry & scaly or fungi-infected toenails), toes aren't spread out too widely...those are the hallmarks of an attractive foot, to me.

Quote:
Is there a size aspect as well? Are there particular shoes that are sexier than others?
Haven't thought about size, but I don't think tiny feet on a man are attractive...they should be proportionate to the rest of his body, but specific size doesn't necessarily matter. Shoes don't really come into play for me at all. Or socks. I think some guys have a thing for socks, but I don't get it. Just like I don't get why some guys get all hot & bothered over jock straps. They look ridiculous to me, but that's another topic, I guess.
Old 03-29-2011, 11:07 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Haven't thought about size, but I don't think tiny feet on a man are attractive...they should be proportionate to the rest of his body, but specific size doesn't necessarily matter. Shoes don't really come into play for me at all. Or socks. I think some guys have a thing for socks, but I don't get it. Just like I don't get why some guys get all hot & bothered over jock straps. They look ridiculous to me, but that's another topic, I guess.
Well, at least a jock is proximal to the "standard" sex organ on a man... but feet are just... kind of there. It has no (direct) sexual/reproductive function for a man or a woman, so, again, it's just a bit baffling to me.

Many years ago a friend (wearing sandals) and I were walking through the West Village, and this guy just approached him out of the blue and asked if he would go to some bar on "Foot Friends" night. I was like lawd child, I done seen it all! What was particularly puzzling is that my friend had these huge, gnarly, gross hammer toes! The thought of doing anything with them, no less touching them, is enough to make me lightheaded.
Closed Thread