User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 10-10-2018, 10:26 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by gldstwmn View Post
And yet Lindsey is the one who stood on stage at Music Cares and mocked her (yet again) while she spoke. Not to mention he is the one who started and is perpetuating this campaign of hatred. He'd been acting like an a$$ for months before Music Cares and I'm sure we haven't even gotten to what the kicker was from that event for his ouster. He is most certainly aware that by airing their dirty laundry this way that he has ruined the experience for many, many fans all the while talking out of the other side of his mouth about preserving the band's legacy. His own wife called him a pr!ck in the Rolling Stone interview. He sounded great on Kimmel and I didn't want to say it then but he looks off. He has that same look in the photos I have seen from the meet and greet. I do wonder if there is a health issue. I hope his friends and family keep a close eye on him while he is touring and I hope it all works out for him. Whomever is managing/advising him would be wise to keep him off the Howard Stern Show. I'm worried he'll be taken advantage of.
Interesting observations. He looks off? What do you think might be happening?
Old 10-10-2018, 10:40 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
And yet Lindsey is the one who stood on stage at Music Cares and mocked her (yet again) while she spoke. Not to mention he is the one who started and is perpetuating this campaign of hatred. He'd been acting like an a$$ for months before Music Cares and I'm sure we haven't even gotten to what the kicker was from that event for his ouster. He is most certainly aware that by airing their dirty laundry this way that he has ruined the experience for many, many fans all the while talking out of the other side of his mouth about preserving the band's legacy. His own wife called him a pr!ck in the Rolling Stone interview. He sounded great on Kimmel and I didn't want to say it then but he looks off. He has that same look in the photos I have seen from the meet and greet. I do wonder if there is a health issue. I hope his friends and family keep a close eye on him while he is touring and I hope it all works out for him. Whomever is managing/advising him would be wise to keep him off the Howard Stern Show. I'm worried he'll be taken advantage of.

This is truly bizarre supposition, rumour and creepy. ESPECIALLY considering this man has young children who read on the internet. Aren't you a mod? This just really crosses a line for me.

just... speechless, gldstwmn. Wow.

Old 10-10-2018, 11:01 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasja View Post

This is truly bizarre supposition, rumour and creepy. ESPECIALLY considering this man has young children who read on the internet. Aren't you a mod? This just really crosses a line for me.

She USED to be a mod. I think...... ÷issues÷ got in the way.
Old 10-10-2018, 11:03 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAl84 View Post
You, my dear sir, I'd like to purchase you a cocktail of your choice.
Old 10-10-2018, 11:04 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
No she did not. For someone who is so sanctimonious, you sure make your own stories up. She called him "prickly" which is similar to your attitude.
Old 10-10-2018, 11:05 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
She USED to be a mod. I think...... ÷issues÷ got in the way.
SERIOUS issues...............
Old 10-10-2018, 11:06 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethemac1 View Post
No she did not. For someone who is so sanctimonious, you sure make your own stories up. She called him "prickly" which is similar to your attitude.
Her ability to literally pass of obvious lies as facts should make her a perfect political operative...the prick/prickly thing is amazingly ridiculous.
Old 10-10-2018, 11:10 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethemac1 View Post
SERIOUS issues...............
Now we're stating the obvious...
Old 10-10-2018, 11:23 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I'm imaging gldstwmn to be some creepy, crescent moon necklace wearing, spinning in front of her mirror, shawl wearing sycophant, I have loved this board for so long but it's becoming intolerable. In spite of evidence, people are still saying they don't believe Lindsey's account. Fleetwood Mac gave their side of the story on CBS, Lindsey has given his, your choice on which one you want to believe.

No more back and forth, both parties have spoken. those of us that have looked at this closely have known the details for a while. Those who continue to ignore them just come out and state that you prefer Fleetwood Mac without Lindsey Buckingham. But quit the posturing that this was in any way fair on Lindsey.
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
Now we're stating the obvious...
She's saying he's sick, that his wife called him a prick and that he's worried about him going on Howard because he will take advantage of him???? LOL!!!! First of all Howard would treat him with nothing but respect. He LOVES musicians and always treats them fairly. He's nowhere near as crass as he used to be and really is the best interviewer out there. Lindsey will be fine.
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
....What lol. Seriously, what on earth are you talking about...
What "campaign of hatred" "months before MusicCares? The band had hardly even been together since the end of 2015. Lindsey was off with Christine doing their own thing and Stevie was doing her tour. His wife did not call him a prick lol. The fact that that's how you interpreted her comments says a lot more about your biases than it does about anything else.
Old 10-10-2018, 11:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasja View Post

The S.S. Stevie is sinking and gldstwmn is intent on going down with the ship.
Old 10-10-2018, 11:26 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DownOnRodeo View Post
The S.S. Stevie is sinking and gldstwmn is intent on going down with the ship.
I have a question: is Stevie doing any of her speeches during the new show?