Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 11-11-2009, 06:29 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMlex View Post
Go here and study up, Luke!
There are better things out there than the standard three and a half minute radio single.

Anyways, here's a review + set list of Wednesday night's show:
http://www.courant.com/entertainment...,6648413.story

Set list:
I Put a Spell on You
One of These Nights
September Song
New York Minute
Last Worthless Evening
It Don't Matter to the Sun
End of the Innocence
My Thanksgiving
The Heart of the Matter
Dirty Laundry
Boys of Summer
All She Wants to do is Dance
Life in the Fast Lane
Hotel California (encore)
Desperado (encore)

Sounds like you'll at least enjoy the Eagles songs even if you don't like Don's solo stuff.
Oh my.... how I wish I could go for the bolded songs alone!
Old 11-11-2009, 05:53 PM
Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildHeart69 View Post
No, just a venue change:

"This show has been moved to the Warner Theatre. Tickets for the Patriot Center will NOT be honored at the Warner Theatre. Since your tickets were purchased via Internet or Phone Charge, you will be automatically refunded for the Patriot Center Tickets. In order to give Patriot Center ticket holders the best chance at tickets for the Warner Theatre show, we invite you to participate in a presale for Patriot Center ticket-holders only. This presale will run Tuesday Nov 3 from 10am - 10pm. You will need to enter the password HENLEY in the password box in order to access the presale."

They have both venues listed when you search for "Don Henley"
Yes they moved it to the Warner... Which is sooo much better than the Patriot Center. Apparently we have great seats too. I guess great is a pretty relative term...
Old 11-11-2009, 05:55 PM
Ledgie

Also thanks for everyones help... I will post some pictures and a short review... Let you all know how it goes!
Old 11-14-2009, 12:51 AM
Ledgie

So I really really enjoyed the concert. I thought he sounded really good, his back up band was great, and I really liked the setlist...

Funny thing happened on the way in: The first row wasnt filled, so an attendant asked us if we'd like to fill the seats in the front row Duh! So I got to enjoy the show from the front row!

Also, I think one of us made the comment about it being a sit down show. We stood up to dance for "All she wants to do is dance" and got yelled at by the old guy behind us... Ah the insight from the ledge...

He did play September Song, and said that Lindsey Buckingham had also covered it. This got a pretty mixed reaction...

Highlights: Desperado, End of Innocence, I Put A Spell On You... All in all, not a bad way to spend a Thursday night!
Old 11-14-2009, 01:05 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by addiejean View Post
He did play September Song, and said that Lindsey Buckingham had also covered it. This got a pretty mixed reaction...
Probably pretty random for anyone who isn't a fan of Lindsey's solo work. I would've mentioned that it was one of JFK's favourite songs, but I'm a nerd that way...
Old 11-14-2009, 01:13 AM
Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lala View Post
Probably pretty random for anyone who isn't a fan of Lindsey's solo work. I would've mentioned that it was one of JFK's favourite songs, but I'm a nerd that way...
It was in DC, so it would of worked for the crowd
Old 11-14-2009, 01:15 AM
Registered

Awesome! glad you enjoyed it!
Old 11-15-2009, 05:37 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I'm happy to hear you had a great time. Don does a wonderful job.....lucky you front row.....wow....show us pics if you have them.
..."There is a legend passed down through the ages...down through the crystal visions...down through the crystal clear-water fountain...the charmed ones remain...They are mine (you remain...ooh)...."
Old 11-15-2009, 05:42 PM
Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by starshine View Post
I'm happy to hear you had a great time. Don does a wonderful job.....lucky you front row.....wow....show us pics if you have them.
They wouldnt let us take any pictures... I know this because I took one and I thought the security guard was gonna throw me out of the concert! Thanks though!