Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 08-19-2004, 10:41 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dulcimer
Not to be a wiseass, but aren't you, like, a huge fan of When I See You Again? How anyone could be a huge fan of that is beyond me, but I see you have the same attitude toward the beautiful Save Me a Place. So why not just leave it at that?

There's no accounting for taste. ANd I believe you've said that. Why harp on this? I notice the other Tusk survivor thread had a huge discussion involving you and your dislike of Save Me a Place. Must it be debated to death?

I just don't get it.
I get harped on about loving "When I See You Again" like nobody's business, and have been challenged to explain my appreciation of that song on far-too-numerous occasions.

So why am I not allowed to vent a little about the one Lindsey song that I truly dislike?
Heck, in the grand scheme of things, I haven't complained about "SMAP" one-third of the amount of times "WISYA" has been ripped to shreds. And that's even if you just count the comments from one or two people.

But hey, I'll shut up about "SMAP" forevermore, as long as everyone else promises to do the same in regards to "When I See You Again"... but somehow I don't see the latter happening.

Oh, and this is just a game... not to be taken seriously.
Old 08-19-2004, 10:50 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar
Since I was the one who posted that I thought the whole "previous votes" thing was the rule, I feel compelled to add that there was a tie in the Tango thread (post #266 for those who are interested) and the rule was implimented there as well. So it was not only used in an "aborted thread", since that seems to be a sticking point.

Just doing my civic duty...
Ah, OK. :: totally deflated

Old 08-19-2004, 11:11 PM
Ledgie

Default Round

NOT THAT FUNNY
Old 08-19-2004, 11:41 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Round 3

Getting back to the 3rd round I vote for That's All For Everyone. And by the way I love both SARA and SMAP. Sara should not have been voted off already.
Old 08-20-2004, 12:03 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Talking Smap

Not voting on anything, I just love that the song's abbreviation spells out that word...it makes me giggle.
Old 08-20-2004, 12:04 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Danm it this Survivor is turning out crappy. Save Me a Place now has IMMUNUITY, and it looks like the absoluely amazing NTF will be next. Well it doesn't matter, the first 5 voted off are bound to be Honey Hi, That's All For Everyone, Sara, Not That Funny and Save Me a Place. it's just a matter of what order.

Anyway I guess to save Not That Funny and my vote is That's All For Everyone

He Will Burn You Down
Old 08-20-2004, 12:21 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Finland, the country where polar bears walk on the streets singing "Silver Girl"
Default Round & Round #3.

"Angel", although it seems like I've been hitting my head to a brick wall for a while.

^ - "a selfindulged, but funny butthead of a Fin" - Shackin'up
Old 08-20-2004, 12:56 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Round 3

That's All For Everyone

Tynan

Save Stevie's Classics before the Lindsey Lovers Can Get To Them...Oooh I bet I'm in trouble for that one
Old 08-20-2004, 03:42 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye
Danm it this Survivor is turning out crappy. Well it doesn't matter, the first 5 voted off are bound to be Honey Hi, That's All For Everyone, Sara, Not That Funny and Save Me a Place. it's just a matter of what order.

I'm right there with you 100%. "Not that Funny" was one of my original favorites. Such a fun yet cynical song. Fits me to a T (or is it tee? tea? whatever...) At this point it's all about saving the songs on the chopping block!

I STILL would like to start up an alliance against "Brown Eyes" but there still seems to be no point to it just yet. So unfortunately I'll have to vote for "That's All For Everyone" to save my other fave's. Man, this game is tough...turning me against my favorite songs already! I knew this would be a good one.

Doo! Do-do-doo! Do-do-do! Do-do-do-do-do-do-do! Do-do-do! TUSK! Doo-doo-DOO-doo...
Old 08-20-2004, 04:04 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sodascouts
RECOUNT:

TIE. And this only because Gerald changed his vote, which I'm not sure is even legit. Is it?

...YOU ALL Forced me. I was with my back against the wall. It clearly was not my own free will. In the last moment I chose for my family. Can you be punished for that?

PS:
The only way to control editing is not allow editing at all. That sounds american huh?

Old 08-20-2004, 08:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye
Danm it this Survivor is turning out crappy. Save Me a Place now has IMMUNUITY, and it looks like the absoluely amazing NTF will be next. Well it doesn't matter, the first 5 voted off are bound to be Honey Hi, That's All For Everyone, Sara, Not That Funny and Save Me a Place. it's just a matter of what order.

Dude, you're giving up too early. You might want to change your vote to Never Forget. Don't sacrifice That's All for Everyone yet.
Old 08-20-2004, 08:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tynan88
That's All For Everyone

Tynan

Save Stevie's Classics before the Lindsey Lovers Can Get To Them...Oooh I bet I'm in trouble for that one
Regardless of the writer of the song, Lindsey wins this. As he won Tango. He made these songs.
Old 08-20-2004, 08:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezamatic
I STILL would like to start up an alliance against "Brown Eyes" but there still seems to be no point to it just yet. So unfortunately I'll have to vote for "That's All For Everyone" to save my other fave's. Man, this game is tough...turning me against my favorite songs already! I knew this would be a good one.
Dude, don't give up yet. I'm all for knocking Brown Eyes, but now isn't the time. I would suggest you change your vote to Never Forget.
Old 08-20-2004, 08:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shackin'up
...YOU ALL Forced me. I was with my back against the wall. It clearly was not my own free will. In the last moment I chose for my family. Can you be punished for that?

Old 08-20-2004, 08:14 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarneVaca
Dude, don't give up yet. I'm all for knocking Brown Eyes, but now isn't the time. I would suggest you change your vote to Never Forget.

Well right now it's too late, but I'm in next round. I'll be down with voting Never Forget when it comes around.

See, now THIS is how ya play Survivor

Doo! Do-do-doo! Do-do-do! Do-do-do-do-do-do-do! Do-do-do! TUSK! Doo-doo-DOO-doo...