The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 04-25-2018, 08:29 AM
Addicted Ledgie

the fact that they booked 2 LA Forum shows tells me they're not worried about too much about a decline iin attendance. They could have just booked one to see how the sales would go and then added it later but they went ahead and put both shows on the tour list.
Old 04-25-2018, 08:29 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeets2000 View Post
Between the CBS interview and the Rolling Stone story (which covered much of the same ground), I'm surprised at how genuinely sad this is making me. I want to be angry because that seems easier, but man... this is like a gut punch. It just all seems so avoidable.
Yeah, I feel pretty much the same way. Terribly sad. Although Christine never seems fully comfortable in interviews, I thought she looked very tense in the CBS piece. She seemed more relaxed doing the BuckVie press. UGH, Christine...why?
Old 04-25-2018, 08:30 AM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkmaletic View Post
Lindsey fans should be stoked.
Maybe we could put a moratorium on telling people how fans of certain band members should and should not feel? Seems like this is where a lot of problems start on this board, not to mention the obvious (and overlooked, by this logic) fact that many "Lindsey fans" liked him being in Fleetwood Mac. Not trying to be rude, just trying to be helpful to the overall discourse here.
Old 04-25-2018, 08:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GypsySorcerer View Post
Yeah, I feel pretty much the same way. Terribly sad. Although Christine never seems fully comfortable in interviews, I thought she looked very tense in the CBS piece. She seemed more relaxed doing the BuckVie press. UGH, Christine...why?
Because she's lying. You found out? Girl, please.

This was a disagreement that started at musicares... Were you deaf dumb and blind at that event and the next meeting?
Old 04-25-2018, 08:35 AM

Quote:
Maybe we could put a moratorium on telling people how fans of certain band members should and should not feel? Seems like this is where a lot of problems start on this board, not to mention the obvious (and overlooked, by this logic) fact that many "Lindsey fans" liked him being in Fleetwood Mac. Not trying to be rude, just trying to be helpful to the overall discourse here.
Thank you. Well said.
Old 04-25-2018, 08:39 AM
Addicted Ledgie

If they would call this new project something else other than Fleetwood Mac, I would give them so much more credit. Make it a new supergroup if you want...why they insist on continuing the revolving Fleetwood Mac door, I'll never know.
Old 04-25-2018, 08:42 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post
Because she's lying. You found out? Girl, please.

This was a disagreement that started at musicares... Were you deaf dumb and blind at that event and the next meeting?
I'm disappointed in her. I thought she was more principled than this, but I guess not. Shouldn't have been a surprise after the Bob Welch HOF fiasco, I suppose.
Old 04-25-2018, 08:45 AM
Registered

Indeed it is appropriate now that Christine be recognized as the writer of "Little Lies". She does it so well it seems she is telling the truth, but she's just as bad as the rest of them.
Old 04-25-2018, 08:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAl84 View Post
If they would call this new project something else other than Fleetwood Mac, I would give them so much more credit. Make it a new supergroup if you want...why they insist on continuing the revolving Fleetwood Mac door, I'll never know.
I would love that. Especially, because they are such PR liars.

Travelling Wilburys... whatever.. I might go see it if $tevie and Mick and Christine would stop giving mis-information and lies.

$tevie and Linsdey didn't get along so we are doing this side project called...

Shaking The Wallets Tour
Old 04-25-2018, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GypsySorcerer View Post
I'm disappointed in her. I thought she was more principled than this, but I guess not. Shouldn't have been a surprise after the Bob Welch HOF fiasco, I suppose.
The woman used to tell people how to behave. Brutally honest woman!

They broke her!!
Old 04-25-2018, 09:01 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I'm not trying to be rude or piss anybody off. I was simply posting that because if Stevie Nicks was the one that was fired I would be stoked!

Since it seems to be so sensitive though, I will delete that part of the post now.
Old 04-25-2018, 09:01 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I would love that. Especially, because they are such PR liars.

Travelling Wilburys... whatever.. I might go see it if $tevie and Mick and Christine would stop giving mis-information and lies.

$tevie and Linsdey didn't get along so we are doing this side project called...

Shaking The Wallets Tour
Jbrownsjr, I'm sorry you're so upset.

I hope posting things like this help you feel better. Really. If it does, then I suppose it's a good thing. Me, I'm just grateful all 5 are still in good health and able to perform, especially after reading about Billy Burnette being in the hospital for the past 9 days.
Old 04-25-2018, 09:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwboy View Post
Jbrownsjr, I'm sorry you're so upset.

I hope posting things like this help you feel better. Really. If it does, then I suppose it's a good thing. Me, I'm just grateful all 5 are still in good health and able to perform, especially after reading about Billy Burnette being in the hospital for the past 9 days.
I appreciate the love Bwboy. Love Billy. Hope he is doing well.
Old 04-25-2018, 09:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkmaletic View Post
I'm not trying to be rude or piss anybody off. I was simply posting that because if Stevie Nicks was the one that was fired I would be stoked!

Since it seems to be so sensitive though, I will delete that part of the post now.
You seem to be trolling as of late. You're entitled to your opinion just like anyone else. Your posts tend to criticize other people's opinion, rather than have one of your own.
Example would be your post that people are hyper analyzing rather than say.. Hey I love the photo and I think.. xyz..

And if Stevie were fired.. Yes, it would be great for her solo career, but it would not be good to tarnish her legacy and contributions to the band. And if Mick lied about it, I would be upset. She's not my favorite member, but at least don't lie to me about it.
Old 04-25-2018, 09:14 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Between the CBS interview and the Rolling Stone story (which covered much of the same ground), I'm surprised at how genuinely sad this is making me. I want to be angry because that seems easier, but man... this is like a gut punch. It just all seems so avoidable.
I feel so much the same way. I posted something in another thread about how when it was over I just felt like I wanted to cry. And I thought I was pretty cynical at this point about this band. It was just so ugly, and they all knew it on the CBS interview, you could tell.

Quote:

Shaking The Wallets Tour
This made me laugh out loud...... thanks, I need it!