User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 07-26-2004, 01:14 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by golden braid
I get the local paper. Even though I don't read very much of it I'm bummed when I house sit for someone and they don't get the paper. I'll read the top headlines and sometimes a few of the front page articles. I like to check the weather and my favorite part is the entertainment section.
You reminded me, I hate getting the ink all over my hands when I'm at somebody else's house. Weird pet peeve.

- Jake
Old 07-26-2004, 01:15 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dissention
On my stomach.
I guess somebody has to.

- Jake
Old 07-26-2004, 04:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Fighting foh the Nohthun Stah...NO SPEED LIMIT! BITCH! THIS IS THE FAST LANE!!!

The San Francisco Chronicle is known for being a pretty crappy paper, I think. I like it ok, but i don't get it at my house. I read it at lunch at work cause some other guy brings it. I usually just read the Datebook, which is the entertainment section, but then, my lunch is only 1/2 hour. I'll read other articles if they catch my eye. When i get home i always read a book. I really start to twitch out if i don't have a book to read. At points in my life where i have more time on my hands i've read more of the paper. We also have The Guardian and the SF Weekly, which have good local things. News often irritates and depresses me.
AMber

Whehyll I can do EHYT!! Wehyll I can make it WAHN moh thihme! (wheyllit'sA reayllongwaytogooo! To say goodbhiiy!) -
Old 07-27-2004, 12:14 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by amber
The San Francisco Chronicle is known for being a pretty crappy paper, I think. I like it ok, but i don't get it at my house. I read it at lunch at work cause some other guy brings it. I usually just read the Datebook, which is the entertainment section, but then, my lunch is only 1/2 hour. I'll read other articles if they catch my eye. When i get home i always read a book. I really start to twitch out if i don't have a book to read. At points in my life where i have more time on my hands i've read more of the paper. We also have The Guardian and the SF Weekly, which have good local things. News often irritates and depresses me.
AMber
I'm just surprised even now when big cities don't put out good papers.

- Jake
Old 07-27-2004, 12:23 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I tend to not read them anymore because not only do I detest our local newspapers but the ink bothers my skin. No Jake, this does not mean you should go out and buy several newspapers and attack me with them
Old 07-27-2004, 12:37 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GardenStateGirlie
I tend to not read them anymore because not only do I detest our local newspapers but the ink bothers my skin. No Jake, this does not mean you should go out and buy several newspapers and attack me with them
Don't you shed your skin in your cage a few times a year anyway? Just have your feeder line the place with a different paper.

- Jake
Old 07-27-2004, 12:42 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by darklinensuit
Don't you shed your skin in your cage a few times a year anyway? Just have your feeder line the place with a different paper.

- Jake

Just you wait.
Old 07-28-2004, 03:53 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GardenStateGirlie

Just you wait.
Well, if you're wasting my time while you thong your behind, well, I can't wait, I can't wait.

- Jake
Old 07-28-2004, 09:37 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Well, if you're wasting my time while you thong your behind, well, I can't wait, I can't wait.

- Jake
I'm sure you can't
Old 07-28-2004, 04:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Fighting foh the Nohthun Stah...NO SPEED LIMIT! BITCH! THIS IS THE FAST LANE!!!

Quote:

- Jake

Amber

Whehyll I can do EHYT!! Wehyll I can make it WAHN moh thihme! (wheyllit'sA reayllongwaytogooo! To say goodbhiiy!) -