The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Christine McVie
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read


Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.
View Poll Results: What do you think is most likely Christine's next move from here?
rejoin Fleetwood Mac 12 32.43%
new solo album 11 29.73%
go back to hiding and play with her dogs 14 37.84%
Other (please specify) 0 0%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #76  
Old 10-10-2013, 05:51 AM
ejb1969's Avatar
ejb1969 ejb1969 is offline
Senior Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: SF, CA
Posts: 170
Default

She could play on the FM album but contribute no new songs. That way there's no 'hit' that they can't play on a tour.

Then she could also release a solo effort. Doesn't even need to be a full album...

Not sure why Lindsey and Mick have seemed so hung up on this...
__________________
Will work for chocolate hobnobs.
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old 10-10-2013, 07:13 AM
elle's Avatar
elle elle is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: DC
Posts: 11,021
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejb1969 View Post
She could play on the FM album but contribute no new songs. That way there's no 'hit' that they can't play on a tour.

Then she could also release a solo effort. Doesn't even need to be a full album...

Not sure why Lindsey and Mick have seemed so hung up on this...
from what Mick said at some recent meet and greets, i don't think they are.
__________________

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old 10-10-2013, 08:37 AM
jbrownsjr jbrownsjr is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 11,985
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
from what Mick said at some recent meet and greets, i don't think they are.
Please elaborate.. I've been out of the loop for a bit..
__________________
I would tell Christine Perfect, "You're Christine f***ing McVie, and don't you forget it!"
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old 10-10-2013, 07:39 PM
elle's Avatar
elle elle is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: DC
Posts: 11,021
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post
Please elaborate.. I've been out of the loop for a bit..
i asked Mick whether they would consider adding Christine's songs to already existing Lindsey songs and have FM album out, if Stevie doesn't have songs... and then tour with Stevie like they do now, if Christine doesn't want to tour.

he said there are definitely different considerations as far as he's concerned, and that he is helping Christine with her album anyway. he also said how cool would it be if/once they end up doing one last album if Christine is back on it too.
__________________

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old 10-10-2013, 08:13 PM
jbrownsjr jbrownsjr is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 11,985
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
i asked Mick whether they would consider adding Christine's songs to already existing Lindsey songs and have FM album out, if Stevie doesn't have songs... and then tour with Stevie like they do now, if Christine doesn't want to tour.

he said there are definitely different considerations as far as he's concerned, and that he is helping Christine with her album anyway. he also said how cool would it be if/once they end up doing one last album if Christine is back on it too.
Now that is a fantastic question! Thank you for asking that. Let's hope the Rumours come through!
__________________
I would tell Christine Perfect, "You're Christine f***ing McVie, and don't you forget it!"
Reply With Quote
  #81  
Old 10-10-2013, 08:56 PM
applebucked's Avatar
applebucked applebucked is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Philippines
Posts: 939
Default

Ooh, thanks for asking the question. So excited with whatever turns out.
__________________

"What a f**king stupid shirt you're wearing." - Christine McVie
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Billy Burnette Vintage 80's Pin Pinback Badge Rockabilly
$29.95
Billy Burnette Vintage 80's Pin Pinback Badge Rockabilly picture1981 Press Photo Billy Burnette, Pop Music - hcp34421
$21.88
1981 Press Photo Billy Burnette, Pop Music - hcp34421 picture1981 Press Photo Musician Billy Burnette - pip13944
$19.88
1981 Press Photo Musician Billy Burnette - pip13944 picture1981 Press Photo Singer Billy Burnette - pip13852
$19.88
1981 Press Photo Singer Billy Burnette - pip13852 picture1980 Press Photo Entertainer Billy Burnette during a performance - hcp33944
$18.97
1980 Press Photo Entertainer Billy Burnette during a performance - hcp33944 picture



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:13 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
© 1995-2003 Martin and Lisa Adelson, All Rights Reserved