User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 07-08-2004, 03:14 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by amber
Omigod, that's when i thought me and lindsey ALSO made an agreement about his towel. But then i was looking away, or behind me, when he came back to the middle of his stage from a crouch though...he threw it to someone else. But, I swear we had an agreement. I caught his eye, I motioned to the towel, he smiled and nodded. It was very clear....
Glad YOU got the towel.
Amber
LOL! It was so funny cause at first I didn't get what he meant... I was being slow cause I guess other people motion to the towel but I didn't. He held it up a couple of times before I realised he was seeing if I wanted it! LOL! Sorry to hear you missed out! The same thing happened to a friend of mine on a different night. She was his girl of the night..lol.. and he threw the towel right at her but this huge guy (we nicknamed him evil-towel-man) stretched out his armd right in front of her face and grabbed it! She was robbed! LB remembered her though when she was at the last London gig and virtually handed it to her!

Pip
Old 07-08-2004, 03:48 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Awesome, awesome review and incredible pictures. I think it was Spokane 28 that just gives me giggles... every guitar deserves to be hugged, don'tcha know.

Quote:
I sign languaged “I Love You” to him. I don’t even know sign language but I think it was close enough
That's awesome!! I never got really close to the stage but I think at both Houston shows I held a few "I love you"s up for Brett and I always wondered what would happen if he saw them. One thing I've vowed to do as a performer (if I ever get that far) is if someone in the audience that I can see signs to me in sign language, I'll sign back... that would be an awesome way to get more people interested in sign language.

And thank you so much for Ridge30... you've got me smiling for the rest of the day.

a bell is not a bell until you ring it.
a song is not a song until you sing it.
love wasn't put in your heart to stay.
love isn't love until you give it away.

when life hands you lemons, stick them down your bra and make your boobs bigger
Old 07-08-2004, 04:06 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy-Rhiannon
Classy

Yeah, my thoughts exactly....but then they're....okay I'll stop
Old 07-08-2004, 04:50 PM
Senior Ledgie

ALI.P

Thank you so much for sharing those wonderful pics with us.

You really did do a great, great job.

Lorraine
Old 07-08-2004, 05:01 PM
Junior Ledgie

hmmm...I did not catch that either. hmmm....flashing Lindsey? I caught the one last year in Reno. But in Spokane? Must have happened behind me because I did not see it. As for the new shawls...yes they made their debut during Goodbye Baby. The pictures do not due the shawl justice. Trust me. Coupled with the burgandy duster they literally took my breath away. Amazing.

Alicia
Old 07-09-2004, 12:09 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ducky627
hmmm...I did not catch that either. hmmm....flashing Lindsey? I caught the one last year in Reno. But in Spokane? Must have happened behind me because I did not see it.
Alicia
I think the girl flashed in Ridgefield, not Spokane.

Anyway, now I keep remembering things.

In Ridgefield before Beautiful Child Stevie said that now that the tour is winding down she is going to miss doing BC so much and it's her favorite song to do. She sounded so sad

Also right before Come Lindsey stands there and rubs his face and moves his head around. I guess he has been doing this for some shows?? I don't remember him doing it in Spokane. First time I've seen it. He looked like he didn't feel well. In fact, I looked at the lady I was next to and we were like "is he ok?" It was very strange.

"Hearts will break with choices we must
make, so sleep and dream of me."
- LB
Old 07-09-2004, 12:19 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliP

Also right before Come Lindsey stands there and rubs his face and moves his head around. I guess he has been doing this for some shows?? I don't remember him doing it in Spokane. First time I've seen it. He looked like he didn't feel well. In fact, I looked at the lady I was next to and we were like "is he ok?" It was very strange.

This is something new he's added to the beginning of Come, it's kind of a whole routine now before it starts and picks up on the theme of the whole Come performance before the guitar solo starts. I liked it
Old 07-09-2004, 12:27 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cour
This is something new he's added to the beginning of Come, it's kind of a whole routine now before it starts and picks up on the theme of the whole Come performance before the guitar solo starts. I liked it
Yeah, it's very "tortured" to say the least! He's quite the little actor!

- LB
Old 07-09-2004, 12:38 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I think the girl flashed in Ridgefield, not Spokane.
So someone did flash in Ridgefield? My boyfriend said he thought so, and he said the chuckle that came out of LB afterwards couldn't have been anything else than a guy's reaction to being flashed!

Quote:
In Ridgefield before Beautiful Child Stevie said that now that the tour is winding down she is going to miss doing BC so much and it's her favorite song to do. She sounded so sad
She really did. She laughed softly like one does when they can't believe how sad they are about something.

Quote:
He is quite the little actor with his "can you feel the fever?" antics...that was when my boyfriend said he never realized LB was such a ham.
Old 07-09-2004, 12:40 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Yeah, it's very "tortured" to say the least! He's quite the little actor!
Did you notice the little nuances he's added to NGBA and a few other things? Somehow it brings a touch of sanity to watching the same song for the millionth time!

I love the whole tortured thing. He's a nut Sometimes you watch him and wonder how some of these things evolved, like just the tribal part of the Stand Back routine....never mind the guitarmassage......he's definitely tortured, nutty and far out there. But that's part of what we love about him
Old 07-09-2004, 12:49 AM
Senior Ledgie

~~~Thanks for sharing your photos and for the humor in your review. Glad the shows were great and sorry about your car.~~~
"These days Lindsey deals with me on a much kinder level. And I'm more willing to be open with him. It's nice to think that I might go to my grave being Lindsey's friend and not a thorn in his side for all eternity."
~~~Stevie Nicks - August, 1997~~~
Old 07-09-2004, 01:02 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cour
Did you notice the little nuances he's added to NGBA and a few other things? Somehow it brings a touch of sanity to watching the same song for the millionth time!

I love the whole tortured thing. He's a nut Sometimes you watch him and wonder how some of these things evolved, like just the tribal part of the Stand Back routine....never mind the guitarmassage......he's definitely tortured, nutty and far out there. But that's part of what we love about him

No, I didn't notice them. I'm really bad at that. I need to stop fiddling around with my camera and trying to snap "the perfect shot."

I often wonder how he comes up with his little acts too. I wonder if he tells Stevie "ok, then after Tusk I'm going to chase you and act like I'm boxing you, and then start twirling you around in a circle." Stevie is probably going "uh, ok." LOL.

He definitely seems to take on a different persona when he is performing. He doesn't seem that strange in real life, but then who knows, maybe he is. Guess he is just a natural performer!!

- LB
Old 07-11-2004, 12:47 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Thanks for the awesome reviews and pictures...and the videos.

Tynan