Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Christine McVie
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 05-28-2004, 10:36 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Default "In The Meantime" now listed on Amazon U.S. site

"In The Meantime" is now listed on the Amazon U.S. site. The list price is $17.98 with a release date of Sept. 7th. You can pre-order it now.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...glance&s=music
Old 05-28-2004, 05:22 PM

I love it that you just as obsessed as I am! LOLOLOL

You nut!
Old 05-28-2004, 05:33 PM

Ok MacFan, here's something else to feed your obsession!

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....uct&id=1369629
Old 05-28-2004, 06:13 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Well, you beat me to Best Buy It's even a little cheaper than Amazon, too. I wonder who else is listing this CD.

Yeah, I know I'm obsessed. But, it's been so long since Chris did anything. I'm going to have fun with this
Old 05-28-2004, 07:37 PM
Addicted Ledgie

speaking of obsessed, how many times a day do you we all check "christinemcvie.com" to see if they've uploading anything onto it? i'd say that i'm averaging 7 visits every 24 hours. . .and i hate to think of how often i'll be there when there's actually something to look at.
Old 05-28-2004, 10:30 PM
Ledgie

Who can wait until Sept? Come on, you've already pre-ordered it from Amazon UK, right? Although, I guess since we have waited 20 YEARS, we could wait 3 more months. Thank goodness we don't have to!

Jessica
Old 05-29-2004, 05:39 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aisling
speaking of obsessed, how many times a day do you we all check "christinemcvie.com" to see if they've uploading anything onto it? i'd say that i'm averaging 7 visits every 24 hours. . .and i hate to think of how often i'll be there when there's actually something to look at.
Same here, although I guess it's only about 5 visits a day for me. I'm so glad I'm not the only one.

And, I noticed that my posting total has really gone up here since Marty started this Christine board.

Last edited by macfan 57; 05-29-2004 at 05:42 AM..
Old 05-29-2004, 04:24 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by macfan 57
Same here, although I guess it's only about 5 visits a day for me. I'm so glad I'm not the only one.

And, I noticed that my posting total has really gone up here since Marty started this Christine board.
oh no, you're definitely not the only one. i feel like my life revolves around that URL. at any rate, it's only a little less than a month before ITM is released, i don't know what they're waiting for. . .get the site up already!! my days of waiting patiently are pretty much numbered, i'm becoming very anxious.
Old 05-30-2004, 09:28 PM
Administrator
Supporting Ledgie

I am so dying to hear her album., see her website, read new interviews,see new photos etc... Anything new from her, I will suck up like a sponge.

My 'Chris/John relationship essay-thingie' is nearly done. Marty has to help me format the pictures into it and then I think we're gonna put it up in 3 parts. It is too freaking long to put up in one shot. :-P

By the way-- let me also mention that for about the last eight months, John has not been wearing his wedding ring. Something is up w/ that. I verified it w/ my own two eyes last night in Holmdel, a very naked left hand. That is sort of a shame- they would have been 26 yrs together next month. I wonder of it was all the traveling he's doing...sometimes people just grow apart.

And he has also dyed his hair a bit and maybe lost a bit of weight. He looks quite fantastic.

OK I will say it once and then shut up- someone get that guy on a plane to Kent when this tour is all over LOL. Wouldn't that be something if it all came full circle???

If I can't write that here, where can I write it? :-P

--Lis
Old 05-31-2004, 12:53 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePenguin
My 'Chris/John relationship essay-thingie' is nearly done. Marty has to help me format the pictures into it and then I think we're gonna put it up in 3 parts. It is too freaking long to put up in one shot. :-P
oooh, excitment much!!!

Quote:
By the way-- let me also mention that for about the last eight months, John has not been wearing his wedding ring. Something is up w/ that. I verified it w/ my own two eyes last night in Holmdel, a very naked left hand. That is sort of a shame- they would have been 26 yrs together next month. I wonder of it was all the traveling he's doing...sometimes people just grow apart.
wow, that is impressive that you noticed!! maybe he uh. . .lost it? no, but seriously, it would be quite sad if he were separating from julie or heading towards a separation. 26 years is quite a lot of history to throw down the drain.

Quote:
OK I will say it once and then shut up- someone get that guy on a plane to Kent when this tour is all over LOL. Wouldn't that be something if it all came full circle???

--Lis
HAHAHAHAAA!!! maybe we can all chip in for his ticket. wouldn't that be something? well with fleetwood mac, i've come to realise that anything is possible. . .so who knows, we'll just have to wait and see. "in the meantime" we can speculate. . .
Old 05-31-2004, 06:57 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I am so dying to hear her album., see her website, read new interviews,see new photos etc... Anything new from her, I will suck up like a sponge.

And he has also dyed his hair a bit and maybe lost a bit of weight. He looks quite fantastic.

--Lis
I'm really looking forward to reading that Chris/John essay, hopefully soon. I intend to print everything out. They've both been so quiet about what went on, there's not been that much written about the two of them. I'm curious, where did you find all of this stuff?

That's a BIG surprise about John. That would be a shame after 26 years & a child, too. This is the first I've heard of this. You must be very observant. He's dyed his hair & lost some weight. Hmm, I'm not sure what to make of that.

I don't know about Chris & John getting back together. I think they're more like brother & sister now. And, I think Chris is with someone else now anyway.
Old 05-31-2004, 08:04 AM
Administrator
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:

I'm really looking forward to reading that Chris/John essay, hopefully soon. I intend to print everything out. They've both been so quiet about what went on, there's not been that much written about the two of them. I'm curious, where did you find all of this stuff?

That's a BIG surprise about John. That would be a shame after 26 years & a child, too. This is the first I've heard of this. You must be very observant. He's dyed his hair & lost some weight. Hmm, I'm not sure what to make of that.

I don't know about Chris & John getting back together. I think they're more like brother & sister now. And, I think Chris is with someone else now anyway.

I really have to stop picking at it and just wrap it up already. It's like my baby and I think I'm having trouble letting go of it! I keep finding more stuff to add. I got all the info from almost 25 years of obsession LOL. Sad but true. They were my teenage obsession (OK maybe an adult obsession also) and I have way too many sources of info to even name--audio/video/mags newspapers etc. But it was all out there, I didn't make it up. :-P I think even they will get a kick out of reading it. Writing the beginning was fun-- when they were happy. Once they split- it got a bit less fun!- but still worth writing about. John has been quieter about it but Chris actually said a LOT of absolutely lovely things about him over the years.

I had suspected about John for a while after seeing some pics from Australia w/ no ring-- but I figured maybe it was just a fluke, he lost it etc. But I checked back to the shots from Earls Court etc and no ring there either, so it's been awhile. I think if it was just 'lost' he would have replaced by now. :-) Very weird, after 25 yrs, but who knows...there could have been problems over a long period of time.

The brother/sister thing could always shift, if circumstances make it so it doesn't *have* to be that way anymore. I hope Chris *has* found someone that makes her happy. I truly do. I just think in her position and at her age, it might be difficult. (Older men are considered a 'catch' and can easily get younger women, but unfortunately it doesn't seem to work the other way around....)

But anyway, w/ FMac you never know....

-Lis