Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Lindsey Buckingham
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 06-10-2007, 09:07 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default L.A, Anaheim, Mesa @ Vegas

So it was time for another road trip for yours truly. I loved the idea of these 4 shows being right in a row, so I decided to go for it. Flight was 30 min late getting into LAX because of weather issues over the Rockies. Had a few anxious moments there when the turbulence got prety rough. But, made it ok, and got to my Motel in Hollywood at 7:00 P.M. Needless to say, I checked in and hightailed it over to the HOB on Sunset. Decided to walk both ways because #1, I was trying to save money, and #2, I needed it. Got there at 8:00 P.M right as the doors opened, and was actually able to make my way very close up to the stage, probably about 2 rows of people back. The show was fantastic, and yes I had my celebrity feelers up, but I didnt see anyone I recognized at the show. The next day, Niki(BLTFCHLD) picked me up and we got to spend the day together. This woman is truly an angel. There is no way I would have been able to afford this trip if she hadnt helped me out by picking me up and then taking me to the bus station after the show, HOB Anaheim was excellent again, and I was right up at the stage that night. Got to shake Lindsey's hand at the end of Tusk, and had a great time. Then after the show, Niki and I I had to belt out of there because I had to catch an overnight Greyhound bus to Phoenix for the Mesa show the next night. We made it to the San Bernardino bus station with about 15 minutes to spare, and the bus ride was uneventful. Got into Phoenix at about 7 AM and walked the .5 miles to my motel. Thankfully they let me check in early and I was able to get a good 8 hours of sleep. Going to the show, I was able to utilize the Valley Metro bus system so I didnt have to pay exhorbitant fees for a cab. I caught the bus about .5 mils from the motel and it dropped me off right at the Mesa Arts Center. Ok now for the downer . This was BY FAR the MOST Lame crowd Ihave ever seen at a Lindsey show including Baltimore. I knew right away with all the old farts coming in this was gonna be a snoozer of a crowd. The buzz for this show was that during the GYOW solo at the end, Lindsey stepped out in front of his Mic and proceeded to bend over and shake his ass at the crowd. I laughed out loud. Thought it was very funny. He later apologized to the crowd saying "I hope no one was offened by me shaking my ass out there tonight." Saturday found me on another bus bound for Las Vegas. This trip was also smooth and I arrived in Vegas at about 4:15 P.M. Made my way over to the Hard Rock and ate at the resturant. By this time I was pretty tired from all the traveling so I sat back at the rear of the Joint and just took the show in. Made it out to the airport and got on my plane at 1:00 AM and got back home at 6:30. It was a very fast 4 days but a helluva lot of fun!

Last edited by DavidMn; 06-10-2007 at 10:19 PM..
Old 06-10-2007, 09:14 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Glad that you had a good time and that you made it back safe, David. Lindsey shaking his ass is just too funny. I wonder what made him do that?
Old 06-10-2007, 09:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Linds was just probably feeling frisky and just threw it all out there!!!
Old 06-10-2007, 09:59 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

David how was security with cameras? Did you try to take any photos? Did you get to see or chat with Lindsey at all?
Old 06-10-2007, 10:02 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Heart

I thought it was obvious.
Lindsey shook his ass cause I let him know, without doubt, that I "love that sweet ass!"
Old 06-10-2007, 10:04 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTFLCHLD View Post
I thought it was obvious.
Lindsey shook his ass cause I let him know, without doubt, that I "love that sweet ass!"
But did you attend that show in Mesa?
Old 06-10-2007, 10:06 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by WelshWitchPMD View Post
David how was security with cameras? Did you try to take any photos? Did you get to see or chat with Lindsey at all?
Pattie, lets put it this way, the HOB security was terrible. You wouldve thought a terrorist was trying to get in. What shows are you going to upcoming? I did not get to see Lindsey at these shows. I figured there would be too many people that wanted to see him since it was Cali and Vegas and Phoenix that I didnt try. Maybe next shows I go to though
Old 06-10-2007, 10:13 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by WelshWitchPMD View Post
But did you attend that show in Mesa?
no...the crowd was lame, remember?
Old 06-10-2007, 10:17 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
no...the crowd was lame, remember?
And you my dear most certainly are not.
Old 06-10-2007, 10:19 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidMn View Post
And you my dear mjost certainly are not.
I hope you had plenty of rest today...did you receive my message telling you to wake up wussy?
Old 06-10-2007, 10:21 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I hope you had plenty of rest today...did you receive my message telling you to wake up wussy?
YEs. LMAO I'm really draggin today. probably gonna go to bed soon. Like I said that really was a whirlwind 4 days, but I wouldnt trade it for anything
Old 06-10-2007, 10:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I'm really draggin today
well, thanks for taking the time to post your trip. Have you decided what other shows you will attend?

Wish me luck with hitting sheets tonight...I am way too excited for diego!
Old 06-10-2007, 10:30 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
well, thanks for taking the time to post your trip. Have you decided what other shows you will attend?

You just have a safe trip! As far as what I'm going to, I'm trying to decide if I can afford to go to Rapid City, Sioux Falls, Fargo, and Milwaukee. If I cant afford all of them then I'll just go to Sioux Falls and Fargo. But those 2 for sure I';m going to.
Old 06-10-2007, 10:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Wink

Quote:
You just have a safe trip!
Well. I definitely won't be doing 80 as there will be no passengers who have scheduled a bus an hour after a show!
Old 06-10-2007, 11:06 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Cool You're such...

Quote:

a 'sweetheart' for being so nice to a fellow Ledgie

Glad ya had a blast at the shows David, no matter how the security and fans sucked!!!

"To acknowledge death is to accept freedom and responsibility."

"Fleetwood Mac and its fans remind me of a toilet plunger...keep bringing up old sh*t..."