User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 10-26-2013, 02:43 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorningStar View Post
I think this happened in Stockholm as well. According to Lindsey, who I randomly bumped into when I had an evening walk, Stevie wasn't staying in the same hotel with the other Macs.
Well I guess the Amstel Hotel in Amsterdam was up to her standards, because I just posted videos of her and the other members of the band leaving the hotel (separately) to go to the Ziggodome show.
Old 10-27-2013, 11:12 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildHearted View Post
I actually remember Mick (I think) talking about that not too long ago. He said she hotel hops pretty frequently. Where she'll check into one and decide she doesn't like it and go to another one.
I'd hate to see what her hotel bill for this tour was, then.
Old 10-27-2013, 11:52 AM
Addicted Ledgie

As long as Mama can pay up, doesn't really matter.

"What a f**king stupid shirt you're wearing." - Christine McVie
Old 11-08-2013, 08:56 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Mama is one spoiled brat and it probably started WAY back with her rich daddy.Good thing she's so adorable and rich or she wouldn't have too many friends(or "yes"people who ACT like friends).Her Garbo attitude really gets on my nerves sometimes.She needs to get over herself and be more appreciative of what she's got.There's not enough money in the world that would get me to be her assistant.Sorry guysI don't think her interviews and appearances on things like American Idol reflect the real Stevie-she's probably a royal BEECH.
Old 11-08-2013, 09:03 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'msoAfraid95 View Post
I'd hate to see what her hotel bill for this tour was, then.
That's why she makes the Big Bucks
Old 11-08-2013, 09:07 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by teedeerocks View Post
Mama is one spoiled brat and it probably started WAY back with her rich daddy.Good thing she's so adorable and rich or she wouldn't have too many friends(or "yes"people who ACT like friends).Her Garbo attitude really gets on my nerves sometimes.She needs to get over herself and be more appreciative of what she's got.There's not enough money in the world that would get me to be her assistant.Sorry guysI don't think her interviews and appearances on things like American Idol reflect the real Stevie-she's probably a royal BEECH.
And yet you continue to give her money...Which in a way makes you an enabler or a "yes person"...
Old 11-08-2013, 11:43 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I love giving her my money.She earns it too.

Stevie fan forever and ever amen.......
the Wildheart at Edge of Seventeen and the Gypsy.....

My sweet Buttons .I love you. RIP 2009 to 08/24/2016
Old 11-11-2013, 08:00 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Wow! Why don't you tell us how you really feel
Old 11-11-2013, 08:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Ouch that hurts.

Stevie fan forever and ever amen.......
the Wildheart at Edge of Seventeen and the Gypsy.....

My sweet Buttons .I love you. RIP 2009 to 08/24/2016
Old 11-11-2013, 08:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
So you've met her and have first hand knowledge of this?

I don't care what she's really like. Her only importance to me is her music/art. So long as it's good, that's all that matters.

THE Stephen Hopkins
Old 11-12-2013, 08:55 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I know she likes her luxuries, but that's not such a terrible thing. She has worked hard for most of her life, seems to have many genuine long term friendships, and has helped lots of people through her music. She's done lots of good in this world, and made people happy
Old 11-12-2013, 09:18 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonSister75 View Post
I know she likes her luxuries, but that's not such a terrible thing. She has worked hard for most of her life, seems to have many genuine long term friendships, and has helped lots of people through her music. She's done lots of good in this world, and made people happy
Pretty much exactly this. If you think you'd prefer to stay at a different hotel, and it is within your means to do so, then switching hotels is a perfectly reasonable thing to do. If people want to relish in the old "rich people are all massive knobheads" class-division sentiment that's their prerogative, but there's no need to bring Stevie into it personally. By almost all accounts she's a fairly likeable, albeit flawed, person. Her lifestyle may be hard to relate to, but that doesn't make her a massive spoilt bitch by default.
Old 11-12-2013, 01:18 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
She's really not a 'royal BEECH' ,she's only changed in little ways the last few years but she's still a down to earth,normal,genuine lady who is super appreciative of Fleetwood Mac,it's fans & the countless people that she's worked with throughout the years that have afforded her the lifestyle that she has.
Old 11-12-2013, 01:24 PM
Addicted Ledgie

^ P.S. if you want to join the term 'royal BEECH' with 'assistant' in your post teedeerocks..that would be closer to the truth
Old 11-12-2013, 01:44 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I've told this story before, but I know a lady who worked backstage at a Stevie show, about 15ish years ago(maybe more, I don't remember now). She was in charge of "backstage hospitality"...and she said Stevie was a complete bitch, and complained about everything, that nothing was good enough for her.

Maybe she was coked to high heaven(if it was still the coke years), or maybe she was having a bad day, but "nothing was good enough for her".

#princessproblems