User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 03-30-2014, 04:58 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wdm6789 View Post
So I can buy more than one VIP package ticket? I was under the impression that I could only purchase one.

I'm considering doing that as opposed to paying $2000 per ticket. I'm going to be in the first six rows, or better. I am determined.
Yes, you can buy more than one. Michele
Old 03-30-2014, 05:01 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
Yes, you can buy more than one. Michele

Thank you for clarifying for me. Does anyone know the VIP package presale password? Do I need a presale password? I don't have American Express.
Old 03-30-2014, 05:08 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by olive View Post
thank everyone who bought from stubhub why should he not get the cash, I won't pay that much I am DEBATING OVER THE $208 ... it seems this is a grab the money tour ... then it will be a tour to promote the cd .... then a farewell tour, ... they are old Christine hated touring in her younger years ... she's 70..and will have turned 71 when this tour starts
As I posted in the "New Album" thread...

"The question is how many "Fleetwood Mac cash grab tours" can the market stand in a short period of time??? They toured in 2013 will be doing shows in 2014 and it's expected they will continue touring in 2015...2017 will be a big year for FM with it being the bands 50th anniversary not to mention the 40th for "Rumours" and I'm quite sure WB will be issuing a "Rumours super special deluxe 40th box set" and WB will want an FM tour to promote it..."

If people purchase these 1st leg tickets at the prices asked will the 2015 2nd leg prices be even more??? Maybe fans should take a chance and NOT purchase tickets at the start of the sale...If 1st leg sales are slow perhaps 2nd leg prices will come down a wee bit...
Old 03-30-2014, 05:11 PM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDenimLamp View Post

"The question is how many "Fleetwood Mac cash grab tours" can the market stand in a short period of time??? They toured in 2013 will be doing shows in 2014 and it's expected they will continue touring in 2015...2017 will be a big year for FM with it being the bands 50th anniversary not to mention the 40th for "Rumours" and I'm quite sure WB will be issuing a "Rumours super special deluxe 40th box set" and WB will want an FM tour to promote it..."

If people purchase these 1st leg tickets at the prices asked will the 2015 2nd leg prices be even more??? Maybe fans should take a chance and NOT purchase tickets at the start of the sale...If 1st leg sales are slow perhaps 2nd leg prices will come down a wee bit...

the prices will either remain or go up I'm sure Mick will do a cost of living increase and when they do a farewell tour you know they are going for the kill
Old 03-30-2014, 05:19 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by olive View Post
When they do a farewell tour you know they are going for the kill
Shhh...Don't let Mick hear that or they might start planning annual "Farewell Tours"
Old 03-30-2014, 05:20 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Thank you for clarifying for me. Does anyone know the VIP package presale password? Do I need a presale password? I don't have American Express.
I'm a little confused because I thought we were talking about Mick's. His doesn't need a password.

Michele
Old 03-30-2014, 05:23 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDenimLamp View Post

agree with this whole post. to me it looks like this is exactly band's plan. they will keep re-issuing Rumours and touring playing Rumours songs over and over, charging more and more each time.

if people don't purchase 1st leg tickets at the beginning of the presales or even general sales, TM platinum prices will drop and eventually even go back to the pot, even during the 1st leg. same with Mick's.

but the problem are not regular people, problem are scalpers. if they decide that the tickets will sell for this tour, they'll just buy all the presales and sales, as what happened in London last year. you think tickets for the whole show sold out in 5 minutes during presales to people buying 2 tickets a piece? think again.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 03-30-2014, 06:44 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I'm a little confused because I thought we were talking about Mick's. His doesn't need a password.

Michele

We were talking about Mick's. Thank you for your help.
Old 03-30-2014, 07:12 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

Michele
So anyone can access the VIP Package Presale that begins tomorrow, March 31st? Why is there a listing for VIP Package that begins April 7th then?
Old 03-30-2014, 07:26 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

The Eagles have an AmEx Presale for their VIP tickets as well... it's the one time when an AmEx is worth it. However, I didn't see anywhere that said anything about that for Fleetwood Mac. I think anyone can access it tomorrow. The general public on-sale is April 7. Where do you see the VIP on-sale as April 7?

Last edited by sodascouts; 03-30-2014 at 07:36 PM..
Old 03-30-2014, 08:29 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I think it is crazy that the VIP package is double this time. Of course, I expected it, because of Christine's return. The tickets not purchased at face value are going to be expensive too. I'm just preparing to break out the credit card.

~~Don't compromise yourself. You're all you've got.~~ Janis Joplin
Old 03-30-2014, 08:31 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eugene View Post
VIP Meet and Greet Package

One premium reserved ticket located in the first 5 rows
VIP early entry into the venue
Exclusive meet & greet with Mick Fleetwood
Personal photograph with Mick Fleetwood
Autographed 8x10 photo
Onstage Q&A session at Mick's drum set
Exclusive tour merchandise item
Official meet & greet laminate
On-site VIP host
Thanks for your reply, Eugene!

~~Don't compromise yourself. You're all you've got.~~ Janis Joplin
Old 03-30-2014, 08:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
The Eagles have an AmEx Presale for their VIP tickets as well... it's the one time when an AmEx is worth it. However, I didn't see anywhere that said anything about that for Fleetwood Mac. I think anyone can access it tomorrow. The general public on-sale is April 7. Where do you see the VIP on-sale as April 7?
each venue seems to have slightly different sales and presales. not sure whether that's a screwup and they'll all end up having the same deal or if it's real. for example, this is DC, which has listed both VIP pre-sale and VIP on sale:

Onsale to General Public
Start: Mon, 04/07/14 10:00 AM EDT

American Express
Start: Mon, 03/31/14 10:00 AM EDT
End: Sun, 04/06/14 10:00 PM EDT

VIP Package Presale
Start: Mon, 03/31/14 10:00 AM EDT

Live Nation/Radio/Venue Presale
Start: Thu, 04/03/14 10:00 AM EDT

VIP Package
Start: Mon, 04/07/14 10:00 AM EDT
End: Tue, 10/21/14 10:00 PM EDT

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 03-30-2014, 08:35 PM
Addicted Ledgie

It's confusing. I won't be able to get a ticket because I didn't understand anything.

Michele
Old 03-30-2014, 08:41 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
So I can buy more than one VIP package ticket? I was under the impression that I could only purchase one.

I'm considering doing that as opposed to paying $2000 per ticket. I'm going to be in the first six rows, or better. I am determined.
I know last year they only sold them in pairs if I remember correctly.