The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Lindsey Buckingham
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read


Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-06-2007, 02:13 PM
Tee Dee Tee Dee is offline
Registered
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 231
Default How tall is Lindsey? (Guessing Game)

Somebody asked that question on the Stevie thread, and while we have learned that Stevie is roughly 5'1" or 5'2" - the question as to Lindsey's stature, is still a mystery.

I saw him in concert 3 times on the UTS Tour...I'd guess.... 5'9".

How far off am I?
Reply With Quote
.
  #2  
Old 06-06-2007, 02:58 PM
gretchen's Avatar
gretchen gretchen is offline
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: The North Shore of The Windy City
Posts: 1,943
Default

I'd say 5'8.5", which is essentially 5'9", i'm so anal retentive..
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-06-2007, 03:21 PM
#1LiddyBuckFan's Avatar
#1LiddyBuckFan #1LiddyBuckFan is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Posts: 986
Default

Well, I'm 5'7 and in our picture it looks like he has about 4 inches on me (he had flatter shoes on too and not including his hair of course.) So, I'm going for 5'11.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-06-2007, 03:52 PM
shackin'up's Avatar
shackin'up shackin'up is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: bemmel/lowlands
Posts: 6,912
Default

1m71.

how much is that in feet?
__________________
..........................................................................................





Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-06-2007, 04:07 PM
BTFLCHLD's Avatar
BTFLCHLD BTFLCHLD is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 9,274
Default

I could tell you his shoe size.
__________________
LOVE
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-06-2007, 04:10 PM
danax6 danax6 is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Stevie's nether land.
Posts: 4,839
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shackin'up View Post
1m71.

how much is that in feet?
5"7.5
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-06-2007, 04:21 PM
shackin'up's Avatar
shackin'up shackin'up is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: bemmel/lowlands
Posts: 6,912
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by danax6 View Post
5"7.5
thanks. Then I say 5"8
__________________
..........................................................................................





Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-06-2007, 04:22 PM
Regina Regina is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: May 2000
Posts: 875
Default I would think

between 5'10 and 5'11.

He was a bit taller than I expected him to be. I think because he's so thin and doesn't have a huge frame...he gives the impression of being less tall than he is.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 06-06-2007, 05:24 PM
gretchen's Avatar
gretchen gretchen is offline
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: The North Shore of The Windy City
Posts: 1,943
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTFLCHLD View Post
I could tell you his shoe size.
Is it 10.5????
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 06-06-2007, 10:19 PM
macmar71's Avatar
macmar71 macmar71 is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 1,628
Default

5' 11" or 6' 0"
__________________
~~~~Christa~~~~




"Live, Eat and Breathe Music...."


Unleashed 2009
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 06-07-2007, 07:55 AM
mylittledemon's Avatar
mylittledemon mylittledemon is offline
Moderator
Supporting Ledgie
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Te Aro, New Zealand
Posts: 8,425
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regina View Post
between 5'10 and 5'11.

He was a bit taller than I expected him to be. I think because he's so thin and doesn't have a huge frame...he gives the impression of being less tall than he is.
NO way. I stood right next to him for several minutes. He's 5'8 or so. I'm 5'10/11 and he was shorter than me.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 06-07-2007, 09:45 AM
Madness Fades's Avatar
Madness Fades Madness Fades is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Ireland
Posts: 916
Default

Well Adam Sandler is 5'10. Now on the Conan O'Brien show Adam looked taller than lindsey by maybe an inch or two so im guessing about 5'8 1/2 or 5'9.

Can I also say that this is the worlds most pointless question.
Why would anyone care what height he is?
Why did I even bother to justify this thread with an answer....

I wonder how much air pressure he puts in his rear tyres?
I wonder does he button shirts from the top down or the bottom up.
Whats his favourite day of the week?
What is the diameter of his left index finger?

All really useful things to know, hope you get back to me on them.
__________________
And The Band Player On......................
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 06-07-2007, 10:24 AM
gretchen's Avatar
gretchen gretchen is offline
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: The North Shore of The Windy City
Posts: 1,943
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madness Fades View Post
Well Adam Sandler is 5'10. Now on the Conan O'Brien show Adam looked taller than lindsey by maybe an inch or two so im guessing about 5'8 1/2 or 5'9.

Can I also say that this is the worlds most pointless question.
Why would anyone care what height he is?
Why did I even bother to justify this thread with an answer....

I wonder how much air pressure he puts in his rear tyres?
I wonder does he button shirts from the top down or the bottom up.
Whats his favourite day of the week?
What is the diameter of his left index finger?

All really useful things to know, hope you get back to me on them.
We just like to know these things, at least I do, it's fun.
30lbs of pressure in rear tires in his 911 Turbo
buttons from top down
Saturday
need a ring measure to figure out

There u go.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 06-07-2007, 10:44 AM
Richard B Richard B is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Posts: 3,124
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gretchen View Post
We just like to know these things, at least I do, it's fun.
30lbs of pressure in rear tires in his 911 Turbo
buttons from top down
Saturday
need a ring measure to figure out

There u go.
Actully, he drives a Mercedes. Besides, no self respecting rock star would ever drive a 911.
His wife buttons his shirt.
Sunday.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 06-07-2007, 11:11 AM
gretchen's Avatar
gretchen gretchen is offline
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: The North Shore of The Windy City
Posts: 1,943
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard B View Post
Actully, he drives a Mercedes. Besides, no self respecting rock star would ever drive a 911.
His wife buttons his shirt.
Sunday.
OK, you're right he does drive a Mercedes.., we have a gorgeous Turbo and I just thought he might...I know he had a Mercedes sedan in the DR doc, likely upgraded to a newer model, S65AMG sedan? Or SL65AMG Roadster?

ay, what's wrong with the Turbo?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Fleetwood Mac Signed Guitar Buckingham McVie Fleetwood Autographed Strat -Nicks
$899.0
Fleetwood Mac Signed Guitar Buckingham McVie Fleetwood Autographed Strat -Nicks pictureThree Signed Fleetwood Mac "Rumours" Autograph (3) PSA Original 1977 -1st Press
$890.0
Three Signed Fleetwood Mac Fleetwood Mac Signed Guitar Lindsey Buckingham Autographed Strat. (Nicks, McVee)
$499.0
Fleetwood Mac Signed Guitar Lindsey Buckingham Autographed Strat. (Nicks, McVee) pictureSIGNED - Mick Fleetwood "Mac" Drumhead 12" + Pic
$400.0
SIGNED - Mick Fleetwood FLEETWOOD MAC SIGNED RUMOURS LP VINYL RECORD ALBUM MICK CHRISTINE MCVIE +JSA COA
$351.99
FLEETWOOD MAC SIGNED RUMOURS LP VINYL RECORD ALBUM MICK CHRISTINE MCVIE +JSA COA picture



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:24 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
© 1995-2003 Martin and Lisa Adelson, All Rights Reserved