Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 04-14-2005, 01:37 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
Yep, I'm one of the Lindsey towel recipients too, although I was happy to receive it. I have a cool shadow box with the towel, concert ticket, review from the local paper, photos and one of Stevie's mic stand roses. As gross as it is, I'm happy to have a little Lindsey DNA.

I never did get a Stevie rose after all of those shows.
Old 04-14-2005, 01:44 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Fighting foh the Nohthun Stah...NO SPEED LIMIT! BITCH! THIS IS THE FAST LANE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WelshWitchPMD
I never did get a Stevie rose after all of those shows.
I got 2! one at each show! cause I'm a dork!

Whehyll I can do EHYT!! Wehyll I can make it WAHN moh thihme! (wheyllit'sA reayllongwaytogooo! To say goodbhiiy!) -
Old 04-14-2005, 01:55 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by amber
I got 2! one at each show! cause I'm a dork!
How did you get one? Maybe I will have to try at the one show that I go to on this tour. I don't know if she will have them in Vegas but I am sure that I still won't get one.
Old 04-14-2005, 02:09 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Fighting foh the Nohthun Stah...NO SPEED LIMIT! BITCH! THIS IS THE FAST LANE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WelshWitchPMD
How did you get one? Maybe I will have to try at the one show that I go to on this tour. I don't know if she will have them in Vegas but I am sure that I still won't get one.
In Concord - before the show, I briefly spoke with Cory, told her I was enjoying her tour diary. She had stepped down to talk to a friend. Then I was standing around while they took things down, and she was dismantling the mic stand, and I softly yelled ( ) "Cory!" and put up my hand - she threw it to me and I caught it.
The next night was similar, only it wasn't Cory, and I just had to wave my arm and look all excited. Throw, catch, etc.

Whehyll I can do EHYT!! Wehyll I can make it WAHN moh thihme! (wheyllit'sA reayllongwaytogooo! To say goodbhiiy!) -
Old 04-14-2005, 02:17 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by amber
In Concord - before the show, I briefly spoke with Cory, told her I was enjoying her tour diary. She had stepped down to talk to a friend. Then I was standing around while they took things down, and she was dismantling the mic stand, and I softly yelled ( ) "Cory!" and put up my hand - she threw it to me and I caught it.
The next night was similar, only it wasn't Cory, and I just had to wave my arm and look all excited. Throw, catch, etc.
I wonder if Cory is going to be on tour with Stevie. Now that would be cool. Amber, I am too slow by the time I thought of it the roses were long gone. I am going to try at one of the Vegas shows but I am sure that someone will beat me.
Old 08-06-2005, 01:49 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Heart I am the sick individual that won it !!!

I have been a fan for about 25 years, (I'm 36), , I paid about $200.00 for it. I think it's cool,and yes,I do wear it ! I am the one that has the huge Lindsey displays at my house (drives my husband nuts). All of the Stevie fans collect all kinds of weird items, so I don't think there's anything that strange about my obsession with Lindsey!! I can't seem to get my pics of my Lindsey walls on here, so if you would like to see them, I will have to email them.

By the way, the robe smelled just like my towel that I have also from the Michigan 2004 concert - soooooo gooooood !!!!! - I know - I'm pretty sick !!!!!!!

Last edited by LINDSEY#1FAN; 08-06-2005 at 01:56 PM..
Old 08-06-2005, 01:58 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LINDSEY#1FAN
I have been a fan for about 25 years, (I'm 36), , I paid about $200.00 for it. I think it's cool,and yes,I do wear it ! I am the one that has the huge Lindsey displays at my house (drives my husband nuts). All of the Stevie fans collect all kinds of weird items, so I don't think there's anything that strange about my obsession with Lindsey!! I can't seem to get my pics of my Lindsey walls on here, so if you would like to see them, I will have to email them.
Hmm...interesting. Was it clean? Did it look better in person? How big was it? I'm curious now that you are the individual who has the Lindsey-worn attire. You have a Lindsey display at your home, eh? What does it consist of? Please consider these questions of interest. I am in no way asking to poke fun at you. If you happen to have an avid, and somewhat obsessive, love of Lindsey what the hell is wrong with that? Not a crime against society, and at least you have good taste.

"Reality leaves a lot to the imagination." ~ JL
Old 08-06-2005, 02:34 PM
Ledgie

Location: drowning in a sea of love, where everyone would love to drown....

Quote:

By the way, the robe smelled just like my towel that I have also from the Michigan 2004 concert - soooooo gooooood !!!!! - I know - I'm pretty sick !!!!!!!
that is so cool!! You will HAVE to try and post some pictures so we may see how good it looks on you!!! You are not the only one with displays at your house--I have my huge Dance Banner and a portrait of Stevie on my living room wall. My computer room has become what my daughter calls a 'shrine to Stevie" and now the walls in the hall way have framed pics up and down it.I have yet to get something Stevie worn or owned but someday .... My daughter loves the framed Lindsey albums and I see now she has arranged them so she can see Lindsey first as we walk down the hall. By the way, I do not think anything is wrong with your obsession!

give to me your leather, take from me my lace....

proud member of the ~~LLU~~
Old 08-06-2005, 04:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sodascouts
Well, I did bid $20 for it.
nancy!!! What if he stained it ... or wet it?!

moviekinks.blogspot.com
Old 08-06-2005, 04:44 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
All of the Stevie fans collect all kinds of weird items, so I don't think there's anything that strange about my obsession with Lindsey!
No, I guess not. Do you obsessed guys like talking about their music, too? or just them?

moviekinks.blogspot.com
Old 08-08-2005, 09:53 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nico
Hmm...interesting. Was it clean? Did it look better in person? How big was it? I'm curious now that you are the individual who has the Lindsey-worn attire. You have a Lindsey display at your home, eh? What does it consist of? Please consider these questions of interest. I am in no way asking to poke fun at you. If you happen to have an avid, and somewhat obsessive, love of Lindsey what the hell is wrong with that? Not a crime against society, and at least you have good taste.
Well, it seemed to be clean - it smelled really good, so I don't know. My husband says that it's the ugliest robe he's ever seen ! Then again, he is soooo tired of hearing Lindsey Buckinghams name, his music, he is sick of it. I listen to Lindsey in the morning while I'm in the shower, listen to him while I cook dinner, work out, play on the computer - , etc., etc. pretty much ALL of the time !! well, I think it's a cool robe !!! The size, I don't have it with me, but it fits me okay. I usually wear a medium to a large.

My Lindsey display, well displays , one wall , in my bedroom, has about 12 different 8 x 10 photos, and another wall in my bedroom, has about 4 more 8 x 10's of him. Then I have on a wall right when you walk into my house, an autographed guitar - Fleetwood Mac, not just LB, surrounding the guitar is 6-8 more 8 x 10's, also in the display case with the guitar is the sweaty towel, ticket stubs, misc items. Oh, one of my prized possesions is a "doodle" that LB did in the 80's. That is soooo cool! In my downstairs area, I have a HUGE framed poster of Fleetwood Mac, and a framed autographed tour book, with pics of LB, of course. I have a lot more, but don't want to bore anyone, anyways, those are the biggest displays.

Oh, also, my brother gave me an autographed drum head that he received from my nephew for Fathers day one year, my nephew wasn't too happy that my brother gave it to me, I offered to buy it from him, but he wouldn't accept a dime. That is pretty cool also. I didn't know my own brother was a Mac fan!!

I can't seem to get my pics up here, says the files are too big!!
Old 08-08-2005, 10:09 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I'm trying to post pics, but it says the files are too big!!

Last edited by LINDSEY#1FAN; 08-08-2005 at 10:13 AM..
Old 08-08-2005, 10:52 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I hope this works. I will try one pic.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 02smaller.JPG (63.0 KB, 54 views)
Old 08-08-2005, 11:03 AM
Addicted Ledgie

It appears to have worked. Here's some more, and I'll post a pic of his drawing tomorrow.

The one pic is one of Patties - thanks for that one, he's soooo handsome in that pic !!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 01smaller.JPG (37.5 KB, 54 views)
File Type: jpg 03smaller.JPG (61.1 KB, 52 views)
File Type: jpg 04smaller.JPG (72.6 KB, 51 views)
File Type: jpg 05smaller.JPG (57.1 KB, 52 views)

Last edited by LINDSEY#1FAN; 08-08-2005 at 11:07 AM..
Old 08-08-2005, 11:12 AM
ReFleetwoodMac
This message has been deleted by ReFleetwoodMac.
Old 08-08-2005, 11:38 AM
Administrator
Supporting Ledgie

boy, seeing all that made my day. Very neat! Your house gives mine some serious competition. do people think you are odd when they come in LOL? I feel that way sometimes when people see my display! I've kept most of it in the basement, but my kitchen is a little obsessive w/ my three new huge collage displays hanging over the computer.

BTW where'd you get the drawing of LB/SN? Beautiful.

-Lis