The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Peter Green
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read


Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-10-2011, 03:59 PM
dansven dansven is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 727
Default Gary M00re jamming

It was so sad that he passed away..

Here are a few videos that are sort of Peter Green related. Gary played with Buddy Whittington (ex. Bluesbreaker) in 2008. Check the pianoplayer and bassplayer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0fR8orspNE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnZBsebSunk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9kW6Up9P1g
Reply With Quote
.
  #2  
Old 02-11-2011, 11:33 AM
chiliD's Avatar
chiliD chiliD is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: In the backseat of a Studebaker
Posts: 9,701
Default



Is that Peter Stroud (bass) & Roger Cotton (keys) from the PGSG??
__________________
Among God's creations, two, the dog and the guitar, have taken all the sizes and all the shapes in order not to be separated from the man.---Andres Segovia
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-11-2011, 11:42 AM
sharksfan2000's Avatar
sharksfan2000 sharksfan2000 is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 982
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiliD View Post


Is that Peter Stroud (bass) & Roger Cotton (keys) from the PGSG??
Yes, chiliD - it's listed on the YouTube webpage:

Buddy Whittington - 'That Ain't Right ' written by Bryan Freeze and Jim Ashworth aka Dr. Wu -
Live! at the Ropetackle Centre, Shoreham by Sea .
-
Special Guest:
Gary Moore - Guitar
-
Roger Cotton(keys),
Pete Stroud(bass),
Darby Todd(drums).
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-11-2011, 12:01 PM
chiliD's Avatar
chiliD chiliD is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: In the backseat of a Studebaker
Posts: 9,701
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharksfan2000 View Post
Yes, chiliD - it's listed on the YouTube webpage:

Buddy Whittington - 'That Ain't Right ' written by Bryan Freeze and Jim Ashworth aka Dr. Wu -
Live! at the Ropetackle Centre, Shoreham by Sea .
-
Special Guest:
Gary Moore - Guitar
-
Roger Cotton(keys),
Pete Stroud(bass),
Darby Todd(drums).
Sorry. I don't usually read the comments section of the YouTube vids.
__________________
Among God's creations, two, the dog and the guitar, have taken all the sizes and all the shapes in order not to be separated from the man.---Andres Segovia
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-11-2011, 01:31 PM
dansven dansven is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 727
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiliD View Post


Is that Peter Stroud (bass) & Roger Cotton (keys) from the PGSG??
Yes! They haven't changed that much, have they
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-12-2011, 04:06 PM
Lindsfan's Avatar
Lindsfan Lindsfan is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,431
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dansven View Post
It was so sad that he passed away..

Here are a few videos that are sort of Peter Green related. Gary played with Buddy Whittington (ex. Bluesbreaker) in 2008. Check the pianoplayer and bassplayer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0fR8orspNE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnZBsebSunk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9kW6Up9P1g
Those are great! I'm not usually in this section, but I love finding new things to love - and I LOVE these Do they ever play gigs in the US? I'd love to see them.
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Fleetwood Mac Signed Guitar Buckingham McVie Fleetwood Autographed Strat -Nicks
$899.0
Fleetwood Mac Signed Guitar Buckingham McVie Fleetwood Autographed Strat -Nicks pictureThree Signed Fleetwood Mac "Rumours" Autograph (3) PSA Original 1977 -1st Press
$890.0
Three Signed Fleetwood Mac Fleetwood Mac Signed Guitar Lindsey Buckingham Autographed Strat. (Nicks, McVee)
$499.0
Fleetwood Mac Signed Guitar Lindsey Buckingham Autographed Strat. (Nicks, McVee) pictureFleetwood Mac Vintage Jacket 70s/80s Rock Band From England.
$450.0
Fleetwood Mac Vintage Jacket 70s/80s Rock Band From England. pictureSIGNED - Mick Fleetwood "Mac" Drumhead 12" + Pic
$400.0
SIGNED - Mick Fleetwood



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:13 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
© 1995-2003 Martin and Lisa Adelson, All Rights Reserved