The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Lindsey Buckingham
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 04-24-2009, 12:04 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Someone found this pic and sent it to me, so I'm not sure where/what it's from. But it's cute! I mean, aside from LB scoping the room and all.

"Reality leaves a lot to the imagination." ~ JL
Old 04-24-2009, 12:11 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nico View Post
Someone found this pic and sent it to me, so I'm not sure where/what it's from. But it's cute! I mean, aside from LB scoping the room and all.
Well, the position his mouth is in is not very flattering. He looks like a toothless old geezer with his lips like that.

His arm around Kristen reminds me of what CAH said in her book about him saying to her she had the most fragile shoulders he had ever seen. I think only perverts say things like that. Stalkers who go around looking for women with delicate shoulders. Maybe that's what he was "scoping" for in that pic!

Michele
Old 04-24-2009, 02:28 AM
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
I think this was Lindsey's 40th High School reunion
Old 04-24-2009, 11:57 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mylittledemon View Post
I think this was Lindsey's 40th High School reunion
The name tag is really cute.

Michele
Old 04-24-2009, 04:00 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
the most fragile shoulders he had ever seen. I think only perverts say things like that. Stalkers who go around looking for women with delicate shoulders.
you're funny.
didn't CAH mention at the end of the book that they were at a funeral and when leaving he said something about her 'still having the most delicate shoulders'?
my first thought was 'bit creepy considering the situation'...and my second thought was 'CAH is so full'o****'
Old 04-24-2009, 05:43 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Lindsey =

Last edited by goldustsongbird; 04-29-2009 at 10:01 PM..
Old 04-24-2009, 08:38 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I guess I agree that Lindsey's at an age where he is more prone to "bad angles" and, yes, the pic of him isn't the most flattering. I just thought it was cute how happy he was. But then again, he looks a little drunk.

Kristen looks cute. I have always said, and will always say, she's a super-cute lady. Very lovely. Her teeth are very white. She must be obsessive about them like I am about mine. My dentist says if they get any whiter it would be "unnatural" looking, but whatever...he probably just wants me to pay for something.

I think LB would look younger/better in lighter colors. Maybe some grays, blues, even khaki. Black is not necessarily a good color for him these days, imo.

Old 04-24-2009, 09:21 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I think LB would look younger/better in lighter colors. Maybe some grays, blues, even khaki. Black is not necessarily a good color for him these days, imo.
I prefer the black. I didn't like the gray jacket he recently sported on the tour. I didn't like the lighter blue he wore for the GOS photos. But I would love a darker blue on him and maybe a gray that is closer to charcoal. I think I'd like to see him in richer colors, rather than pastel or faded. I actually don't mind the red t-shirt he's in these days.

Michele
Old 04-24-2009, 09:37 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I agree about richer colors. Definitely. Darker blue, red, green., etc.. But I'm not a fan of the black anymore. Although his newer leather jacket for this tour is hot.

I loved the gray suit. Maybe because it was something different, but I thought it looked great. Better in person.

But I'd love any color tbh. I love this picture:

He's looking HOT there. Come and keep your daddy warm indeed...

Old 04-27-2009, 02:52 AM
Supporting Ledgie

Thats the weirdest ****ing guitar I've ever seen
Old 04-27-2009, 12:31 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mylittledemon View Post
Thats the weirdest ****ing guitar I've ever seen
I remember someone wrote he had a funny shaped one and he turned to Will who was running around and said wasn't it a great guitar. But I can't remember which one that was that I read about. Don't know if it's this one.

Michele
Old 04-27-2009, 12:48 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

^^I believe it was a guitar designed for the 'Trailer Park Trubadors'. It's an Airstream trailer shaped guitar.
Old 04-27-2009, 03:26 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by gretchen View Post
^^I believe it was a guitar designed for the 'Trailer Park Trubadors'. It's an Airstream trailer shaped guitar.
Oh, thanks. I found the article I was thinking about after you gave me this information.

http://www.epiphone.com/news.asp?NewsID=191

Epiphone, November 29, 2004

In the early morning hours of October 1, 2004, two members of the Trailer Park Troubadours band, guitarist “Jetlag Jimmy Jackson” & drummer “Odd Job Bob Aguirre” set out from their trailers in northern California, heading for the City Of Angels, Los Angeles, La La Land, on a mission. After weeks of negotiationg (begging), world renowned engineer and producer Mark Needham and legendary Fleetwood Mac guitarist Lindsey Buckingham agreed (anything to stop the begging) to lay down a few tracks on the latest effort from the Troubs, tentatively titled “TrailerCana.”

Half of the basic tracks on this soon to be platinum (gold? … Ok aluminum) CD were recorded by engineer Will Shanks at Ear To The Ground Studio deep in the mountains of Santa Cruz, California. The studio was perfect for the Troubs project both technically and aesthetically considering the control room is built inside an old Airstream trailer!

EPI: How did you guy’s manage to hook up with Lindsey Buckingham?

ODD JOB BOB: Lindsey and I have been friends since high school. We formed our first band together with Stevie Nicks, called Fritz. I had been wanting to get him involved with the Troubs music for sometime and it all came together timing wise, with him just off of a tour and we had just finished three days of basic tracks on some great new songs.

EPI: How did Mark Needham (Chris Issak, Bruce Hornsby, Paul Simon,The Killers, Cake) become involved?

JET LAG JIMMY: Mark actually called me back in September after crossing paths with a friend of mine, James Dalessandro (author/screenwriter “1906”) at a party in L.A. James had a copy of some guitar/vocal stuff Antsy and I did in San Francisco about two years ago. He gave the CD to Mark with my phone number and Mark liked it enough to give me a call and offer his help in whatever way he could. But seriously, when I realized I had Mark’s phone number on my caller ID, it was all over for the poor guy.

EPI: What's it like when Lindsey plugs in and the red light comes on.

ODD JOB BOB: We were both as giddy as a couple of schoolgirls. Jimmy still is, I’m not kidding. He has a school girl uniform that he claims is for Halloween . . . uhhh, I digress.

JET LAG JIMMY: Something very cool was about to happen. You are aware that the song is being keenly listened to and obviously this was not his first Bar-B-Q.

ODD JOB BOB: The saying “The bigger they are, the nicer they are,” doesn't cover it. Lindsey, Mark & Ray Lindsey (Buckingham's right-hand man) were completely kind and generous to a fault.

EPI: Any special moment that sticks out in your minds?

JET LAG JIMMY: I almost got my head stuck in the automatic gate while talking to Jim “Epi” Rosenberg on my cell. Lindsey was in the middle of ripping a solo at the time.

ODD JOB BOB: The look on Lindsey’s face when we presented him with the “Airscreamer." He played it for a while then looked at his son Will and said, "This is a really, really good guitar!"
Old 04-27-2009, 09:58 PM
Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTFLCHLD View Post
WELL...I know the initial request was
Mirage era...
but the thread title is Lindsey Pics...so....

just look at beautifulboy here:

Thank God Lindsey didn't know about CraigsList....That is A JOKE!
Old 04-27-2009, 10:00 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldustsongbird View Post
Lindsey =
Lisa,
sometimes I love you