him to be wrong.

I see Skip is going with Alec. A bold choice
my friend.
Go Rusty!!!!!
Old 12-02-2016, 12:18 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Rusty!!!!!
Attached Images
File Type: png lolRusty.png (81.1 KB, 6 views)
Old 12-02-2016, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
Rusty!!!!!
Haha!
Old 12-03-2016, 03:36 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamnotafraid View Post
As of December 2, 2016 I've never known
him to be wrong.

my friend.

Fortune favors the bold!
Old 12-04-2016, 01:26 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamnotafraid View Post
As of December 2, 2016 I've never known
him to be wrong.

my friend.
Thanks.We will see what will happen .I think more probably go with Barry on going on with out her but for all of us .Maybe we all hope that Rusty's say will happen.In the meantime I wont and not believing any quotes from print,Radio DJ claims,TV show claims about this album unless it comes out of the horses mouth like Stevie's/Mick's/Lindsey's/Chris's/John's ON CAMERA .

Stevie fan forever and ever amen.......
the Wildheart at Edge of Seventeen and the Gypsy.....

My sweet Buttons .I love you. RIP 2009 to 08/24/2016
Old 12-05-2016, 01:38 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Some Rusty Love going on here at the Ledge.
Old 12-05-2016, 06:49 AM

Stevie Nicks Wants a New Fleetwood Mac Tour, Not a New Fleetwood Mac Album

Danny ClinchStevie Nicks is currently out on her 24 Karat Gold tour, promoting her recent solo album. But as far as recording a new album with Fleetwood Mac, Stevie believes the band shouldn't waste their time.

Before Fleetwood Mac launched their most recent tour, they worked on some new tracks without Stevie. While Mick Fleetwood suggested the tracks might be released with just Lindsey Buckingham and Christine McVie singing, Stevie doesn't buy it. "You can never say never, but I don’t think that will happen," she tells ABC Radio.

That doesn't mean Stevie's ready to join her bandmates in the studio, though.

"The only reason that I don’t really wanna do a record is because I think that, in a year and a half, we’ll probably go out and do another Fleetwood Mac tour, since Christine has come back," she explains. Christine McVie rejoined Fleetwood Mac in 2014 after a 16-year absence.

Stevie thinks touring is the better plan, simply because of Fleetwood Mac's dynamics.

"Do we want to go and close ourselves up in a studio for a year, [and] make a record that’s really good but that probably won’t sell, because records don’t really sell that much?" she asks. "And then we'll have been stuffed together for a year in one room, and...when you come out of that room, we may not want to go on a tour!"

The logical solution, Stevie says, is to skip making a new record, and simply hit the road.

"I think that we should choose the tour over the record," she tells ABC Radio. "Because touring is much more fun than making a record when you don’t have any idea how that record’s gonna come out."

Stevie has time to figure out her next move: her tour doesn't wrap until December 18.

http://www.wjbdradio.com/music-news/...wood-mac-album
Old 12-05-2016, 09:38 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SisterNightroad View Post

Danny ClinchStevie Nicks is currently out on her 24 Karat Gold tour, promoting her recent solo album. But as far as recording a new album with Fleetwood Mac, Stevie believes the band shouldn't waste their time.

Before Fleetwood Mac launched their most recent tour, they worked on some new tracks without Stevie. While Mick Fleetwood suggested the tracks might be released with just Lindsey Buckingham and Christine McVie singing, Stevie doesn't buy it. "You can never say never, but I don’t think that will happen," she tells ABC Radio.

"The only reason that I don’t really wanna do a record is because I think that, in a year and a half, we’ll probably go out and do another Fleetwood Mac tour, since Christine has come back," she explains. Christine McVie rejoined Fleetwood Mac in 2014 after a 16-year absence.

Stevie thinks touring is the better plan, simply because of Fleetwood Mac's dynamics.

"Do we want to go and close ourselves up in a studio for a year, [and] make a record that’s really good but that probably won’t sell, because records don’t really sell that much?" she asks. "And then we'll have been stuffed together for a year in one room, and...when you come out of that room, we may not want to go on a tour!"

The logical solution, Stevie says, is to skip making a new record, and simply hit the road.

"I think that we should choose the tour over the record," she tells ABC Radio. "Because touring is much more fun than making a record when you don’t have any idea how that record’s gonna come out."

Stevie has time to figure out her next move: her tour doesn't wrap until December 18.

Is that a new interview? I recall her using almost the same words in an interview a month or so ago.
Anyway, she's unbelievable... 'a record that probably wont sell'... but its okay for her to go and put out records that don't sell tremendously well, the rest of them have to be content with touring. Get the message Stevie- they've nearly finished a record.
Old 12-05-2016, 09:56 AM

^^^ Haha... she dared them to release it! Selfish, but honest.
Old 12-05-2016, 12:01 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I have to agree with her .Albums dont sell unless your name is Katy,Justin,Taylor,ETC of the current artists or bands but they only will sell a hand full to us true fans which wont add up much in sales.Nevermind the new album will get any radio airplay on any current music stations but probably hear bits of it on classic rock stations if the music directors,Program directors and jocks are nice enough to grab it out of the stack of dusty CD's sitting in the corner and give it a shot on the air. She forgot to mention that after they hosed her in not playing IYD and 24K on the radio.I can imagine the dust collecting on those two CD's at the stations.More likely got tossed in to the rubbish can.

Stevie fan forever and ever amen.......
the Wildheart at Edge of Seventeen and the Gypsy.....

My sweet Buttons .I love you. RIP 2009 to 08/24/2016
Old 12-05-2016, 02:20 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SisterNightroad View Post

In other words, screw creativity and screw the fans who have supported a string of greatest hits tours. But let's say it as if it's the most logical thing in the world. "The ONLY reason is that the band is going on tour, so why not just tour and forgo the difficulty of making the record." This is crap.

But it's even bigger crap that the remaining four have not assured the fans who want new music that there will BE new music.

Crap. Crap. Crap.
Old 12-05-2016, 02:51 PM
Addicted Ledgie

This basically confirms what I've always thought. She's dejected by the fact that albums don't sell and so she doesn't have the motivation to go in for the time and struggle of making a new FM album. I think it's been this way for a long time as well, I read a lot of her old interviews since around the time of In Your Dreams and I've always thought this. There's even that user on here I saw called FM77 who is somehow pretty well connected to Stevie and they've also been saying this for a while.

It's a shame and a disappointment and I do hope they release it anyways but I can acknowledge it's very possible that that won't happen.

At least I think that Lindsey is comfortable in his solo projects so he'll be fine with it probably, if only disappointed, same with Christine, I think she might do a solo album as well sometime in the future.
Old 12-05-2016, 02:54 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamsunwind View Post
This At least I think that Lindsey is comfortable in his solo projects so he'll be fine with it probably, if only disappointed, same with Christine, I think she might do a solo album as well sometime in the future.
I'm counting on their commitment to new music that they will release what they've worked on, regardless of Stevie's blessing.
Old 12-05-2016, 03:01 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleuzzi View Post
I'm counting on their commitment to new music that they will release what they've worked on, regardless of Stevie's blessing.
I agree and I hope they do release it but I do think it's important to acknowledge that it just might not happen. They might not want to without the 5 of them.
I still remember someone asked Ken Caillait on Twitter or Tumblr I think sometime if he thinks they'll release a new record and he said no because things just aren't the same. He even said they might make it but choose to not release it. Not like his word is law but his opinion I think is worth considering. If he didn't think a record with the 5 of them would be released, a record without Stevie is even more unlikely.