The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read


Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-21-2020, 03:45 PM
jmn3 jmn3 is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 1,109
Default Lindsey's "Dreams" TikTok

I'm too old and digitally stupid to link direct to the tiktok video off my computer, but here's the link to his tweet with the link to the video...this is great...

https://twitter.com/LBuckingham/stat...308299777?s=20
Reply With Quote
.
  #2  
Old 10-21-2020, 03:55 PM
Jondalar's Avatar
Jondalar Jondalar is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 6,479
Default

His production made the song a hit.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-21-2020, 04:13 PM
mitzo mitzo is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,687
Default

Can hardly see him and that horse seems really unhappy.
__________________
...every time, you don't come...
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-21-2020, 04:40 PM
soul_drifter333's Avatar
soul_drifter333 soul_drifter333 is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 394
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitzo View Post
Can hardly see him and that horse seems really unhappy.
As expected. Thanks for never changing.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-21-2020, 05:19 PM
jbrownsjr jbrownsjr is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 12,588
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitzo View Post
Can hardly see him and that horse seems really unhappy.
Happiness is an emotion.
__________________
I would tell Christine Perfect, "You're Christine f***ing McVie, and don't you forget it!"
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-21-2020, 05:27 PM
UnwindedDreams UnwindedDreams is online now
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 2,928
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul_drifter333 View Post
As expected. Thanks for never changing.
Also likely doesn't believe in sun protection and doesn't know about reining in a horse.

Cute video. Would love to see Stevie hop on a horse with the Frankenboks!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-21-2020, 05:57 PM
Storms123 Storms123 is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 923
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnwindedDreams View Post
Also likely doesn't believe in sun protection and doesn't know about reining in a horse.

Cute video. Would love to see Stevie hop on a horse with the Frankenboks!
LOL--me too, but she couldn't even tie her roller skates so hopping on a horse might be a struggle
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 10-21-2020, 06:26 PM
bombaysaffires bombaysaffires is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: West Coast
Posts: 5,272
Default

knew the kids had to have had a hand in it

Interesting to note that his right hand holding the juice doesn't have his long guitar-picking nails.... wonder if he's been playing much at all. In that online interview/performance he did a while back he commented that he hadn't played in so long his calluses (on his left hand) had gone away.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 10-21-2020, 06:44 PM
soul_drifter333's Avatar
soul_drifter333 soul_drifter333 is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 394
Default

On a positive note, he looks really relaxed and enjoying his family and downtime. He has earned it, but I hope he doesn't get too comfortable and doesn't release his finished album.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 10-21-2020, 07:32 PM
elle's Avatar
elle elle is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: DC
Posts: 11,381
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmn3 View Post
I'm too old and digitally stupid to link direct to the tiktok video off my computer, but here's the link to his tweet with the link to the video...this is great...

https://twitter.com/LBuckingham/stat...308299777?s=20


here embedded from instagram -



laughed at his daughter's comment on it: "He’s back, bitchesssss..........................."
__________________

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"

Last edited by elle; 10-21-2020 at 07:36 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 10-21-2020, 07:58 PM
elle's Avatar
elle elle is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: DC
Posts: 11,381
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombaysaffires View Post
knew the kids had to have had a hand in it

Interesting to note that his right hand holding the juice doesn't have his long guitar-picking nails.... wonder if he's been playing much at all. In that online interview/performance he did a while back he commented that he hadn't played in so long his calluses (on his left hand) had gone away.
he hasn't had long nails for decades.
__________________

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 10-21-2020, 08:11 PM
michelej1 michelej1 is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: California
Posts: 25,444
Default

I am kind of embarrassed and also Bombay you were saying how memes disappear so quickly a couple of weeks ago. Lindsey doing this so long after the fact, or doing it at all, makes it all the more cringy for me. I want them all to do a tik tok eventually, but I would thank Chris and Lindsey to wait for an opportunity to do it on their own songs.

I am glad to see him though. He looks handsome.

Remember Stevie saying the horse tried to kill her. That was pretty funny. The gal did make me laugh in the past.

I bet Lindsey’s wife and daughters told him everything he was doing wrong with the horse. I hope those ladies make him pay loads on equine fees every single month.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 10-21-2020, 11:42 PM
Jondalar's Avatar
Jondalar Jondalar is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 6,479
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
I am kind of embarrassed and also Bombay you were saying how memes disappear so quickly a couple of weeks ago. Lindsey doing this so long after the fact, or doing it at all, makes it all the more cringy for me. I want them all to do a tik tok eventually, but I would thank Chris and Lindsey to wait for an opportunity to do it on their own songs.

I am glad to see him though. He looks handsome.

Remember Stevie saying the horse tried to kill her. That was pretty funny. The gal did make me laugh in the past.

I bet Lindsey’s wife and daughters told him everything he was doing wrong with the horse. I hope those ladies make him pay loads on equine fees every single month.
I don’t feel like you at all. His daughters convinced him to it. His production made that song special. Even Christine basically said that. This was their way of letting people know as little bit. Plus it lets people see that he is ok.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 10-21-2020, 11:53 PM
bombaysaffires bombaysaffires is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: West Coast
Posts: 5,272
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
he hasn't had long nails for decades.
Really???

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
I am kind of embarrassed and also Bombay you were saying how memes disappear so quickly a couple of weeks ago. Lindsey doing this so long after the fact, or doing it at all, makes it all the more cringy for me. I want them all to do a tik tok eventually, but I would thank Chris and Lindsey to wait for an opportunity to do it on their own songs.

I am glad to see him though. He looks handsome.

Remember Stevie saying the horse tried to kill her. That was pretty funny. The gal did make me laugh in the past.

I bet Lindsey’s wife and daughters told him everything he was doing wrong with the horse. I hope those ladies make him pay loads on equine fees every single month.
Yeah it is a bit late. One wonders if it's because he took some persuading..?? I would have thought that, like with Mick, his kids would have been all over it telling him to do something for it (and likely same for Stevie and her coven of god daughters). There's a tinge of ... dare I say 'desperation' about it...and yet..... I kinda like the "I'm still here and you can't wipe me out of FM" sort of vibe too. But timing def should have been like at least a week ago.

And not to worry, I bet a nice big chunk of that tour settlement (whatever didn't go to the lawyers) is paying for his wife's horse barn.

ETA: and never fear, the stretched out v-neck teeshirt lives on!!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 10-22-2020, 12:08 AM
michelej1 michelej1 is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: California
Posts: 25,444
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombaysaffires View Post
Really???



Yeah it is a bit late. One wonders if it's because he took some persuading..?? I would have thought that, like with Mick, his kids would have been all over it telling him to do something for it (and likely same for Stevie and her coven of god daughters). There's a tinge of ... dare I say 'desperation' about it...and yet..... I kinda like the "I'm still here and you can't wipe me out of FM" sort of vibe too. But timing def should have been like at least a week ago.
I sensed the whiff of desperation and this makes it seem like he has no relevance of his own.

Why not do a tik tok using a COPD inhaler and playing GYOW, like that Anoro commercial? My poor guy.

Army jacket. Matching hat. I’ll take what I can get.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Fleetwood Mac Signed Photo Jacket Display Stevie Nicks, Buckingham & McVie – ...
$2340.0
Fleetwood Mac Signed Photo Jacket Display Stevie Nicks, Buckingham & McVie – ... pictureSIGNED Mick Fleetwood Mac Love that burns Deluxe Genesis Publications Book
$1183.68
SIGNED Mick Fleetwood Mac Love that burns Deluxe Genesis Publications Book pictureFleetwood Mac Signed Guitar Buckingham McVie Fleetwood Autographed Strat -Nicks
$1033.85
Fleetwood Mac Signed Guitar Buckingham McVie Fleetwood Autographed Strat -Nicks pictureRare STEVIE NICKS Signed 21x27 Inch Lobby Concert Card-Legend-FLEETWOOD MAC-PSA
$999.99
Rare STEVIE NICKS Signed 21x27 Inch Lobby Concert Card-Legend-FLEETWOOD MAC-PSA pictureHand Signed Fleetwood Mac English Rose Album Cover
$665.92
Hand Signed Fleetwood Mac English Rose Album Cover picture



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:22 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
© 1995-2003 Martin and Lisa Adelson, All Rights Reserved