The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 05-07-2003, 07:38 PM
Junior Ledgie

I would wear a Jonathan Todd Sucks shirt but I doubt the band could see me in my best 20% of the house seats. I wonder if folks in OKC would think I was nuts if i picketed the bands entrance at Ford Arena. I could make a big sign and wait for them to arrive.
Old 05-07-2003, 08:20 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Thumbs up Well...no...

Quote:
Originally posted by bigmac
I would wear a Jonathan Todd Sucks shirt but I doubt the band could see me in my best 20% of the house seats. I wonder if folks in OKC would think I was nuts if i picketed the bands entrance at Ford Arena. I could make a big sign and wait for them to arrive.
noone would think you were crazy or nuts...Matter-of-fact the local TV news stations & local radio stations will be (As usual) stationed right at the entrances of the Ford Center...And the TV news love to interview fans if you approach 'em...Maybe you could draw some attention to the problems...Brian J.

"To acknowledge death is to accept freedom and responsibility."

"Fleetwood Mac and its fans remind me of a toilet plunger...keep bringing up old sh*t..."
Old 05-07-2003, 09:54 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by Livia
I like that one, too! Josh, which show(s) are you going to?
I'll be at the Cleveland show...ahh only six more days!!

http://www.twitter.com/jtwill84
Old 05-07-2003, 09:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by bigmac
Sure, the band might probably won't see it, but if you walk around beforehand someone from within the band's camp might notice it. I met Chris Nicks this way two years ago, and I know a lot of people have met members of Stevie's band, who are just out walking around before the show.

Old 05-08-2003, 08:30 PM
disEnchanted
This message has been deleted by disEnchanted.
Old 05-17-2003, 03:15 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by seeknpeace
Sorry to bombard you guys with this info, but, I want to be sure that anyone who is inclined to have their voices heard, has what they need to do so..:

Internet Fraud, if you lost money:

www1.ifccfbi.gov/index.asp

CA Attorney Gen:

www.caag.state.ca.us/cons...ilform.htm

This is the Knights info that you will need to complete the forms:

CO. DIRECTOR: JONATHAN TODD
CO: SABRE MARK INC., FLEETWOOD MAC FAN CLUB
CO. ADDRESS: 5737 KANAN RD. SUITE 237
CO. CITY; AGOURA HILLS
CO. STATE: CA
CO. ZIP: 91301
CO. PHONE: 818-865-9993

Warner Bros. Email:

wbrepinc@wbr.com

ABC 20/20:

abcnews.go.com/sections/2..._form.html

Along with filing an internet fraud claim, file a report with the Better Business Bureau:

www.bbb.org

Individual Band Member Managers:

Lindsey Buckingham -
Tony Dimitriades, East End Management Company,
12441 Ventura Ct.
Studio City, CA 91604-2417
818.985.5069 fax

Mick Fleetwood - Carl Stubner , President of Immortal Records Music Division and the Artist Manager speaking on behalf of Fleetwood Mac , 12750 Ventura Blvd #202, Studio City, CA 91604

John McVie - Carl Stubner Deluxe President Immortal Records Music Div, 12750 Ventura Blvd #202, Studio City, CA 91604

Stevie Nicks -

HK Management
Howard Kaufman
Sheryl Louis
9200 Sunset Blvd. Ste 530
LA, CA 90069
310.550.5241 fax

(Thanks to Pip and Dissension for Stevies mgt info)

Write to Lindseys FOR SURE.
Sonia, this is the thread and info I mentioned. I'll try to bump it back to the top, or copy it into the other thread incase other people want to do something, like you.
Old 05-27-2003, 03:00 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Exclamation I HAD A T-SHIRT MADE!!

It's white and says "FIRE JOHNATHAN TODD" in big black letters and a friend of a friend of mine made it for me (he works in one of those shops where they print on t-shirts). Anyway, I'm having my brother wear it to tonight's concert in Worcester (I'll post photos). I want to get this thing as much exposure as possible so here's my deal...
You want it? It's yours (free, of course)! But you must promise me the following:
1. That you or someone you know will wear it to an upcoming FM SYW concert (I would love to see a pic, I'd really get a kick out of it)
2. That you will wash it (in cold water ) and send it ASAP to another fan, preferably a Ledgie, who will wear it at an upcomig FM SYW concert, providing he/she agrees to these two conditions and passes it on to the next person!

This way the t-shirt gets exposure and I will feel I have done a good deed. If you are interested, PM me!

-Sonia
"So I close my eyes softly... till I become that part of the wind that we all long for sometimes. And to those that I love like a ghost through a fog, like a charmed hour and a haunted song, and the angel... of my dreams"

"All alone we suffer. Oh, to steal your heart away."
Old 05-27-2003, 03:11 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Ill take it to the Orange County, CA shows. I may go to the LA shows, but Id be happy to "hand it off" to the next person. Im also going to Phoenix.

You may want to find someone with good seats though... I dont have great seats where the band would be able to see me.

Im alone now, with my thoughts...
Old 05-27-2003, 03:50 PM
Junior Ledgie

Default Sign in OKC

I'll be at the bands entrance to Ford Arena with a sign that says "I'm a Member of Jonathan Toad's Fleecewood Mac Fan Club" and my wifes sign will say "Fire Jonathan".

I think holding signs at the band entrance will be more noticable. Get as many people as you can to join you.
Old 05-27-2003, 04:44 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Re: "Fire Jonathan Todd" shirts

Quote:
Originally posted by Josh2003
I think I'm going to make a shirt for the concert next week that says "Fire Jonathan Todd". Just a plain white t-shirt, written in black Sharpie. If anyone else wants to do this, it might raise some eyebrows.

I am seriously thinking of doing this...my second concert is this saturday in Nashville and I just might be going to the local tee-shirt store and getting a white shirt and printable ink. I am in the 5th row and I dont think they will be able to see it from the stage..well unless I take it off and throw it up onstage..NOT ..but I usually get to concerts early and I know I can walk around and expose my shirt to whoever might be walking around. Hum...
Great idea! Anyone else going to the Nashville show besides myself and Livia?

Tamara

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." --Eleanor Roosevelt

"Maybe now he could prove to her... That he could be good for her... And they should be together.." --SN
Old 05-27-2003, 09:29 PM
Ledgie

Thumbs down MORE FAN CLUB LIES

Sounds like a great idea to me on the fire Jonathan Todd shirts. I don't know if you guys have already seen this link on MSNBC:

http://www.msnbc.com/news/900077.asp?0dm=B18MB

Check out what MR. Todd has to say about his fan club lies........more lies of course!! OK-LANDSLIDE

Old 05-27-2003, 09:35 PM
Ledgie

Cool FIRE JT SHIRTS

I am on the front row at Ford Center July 1st and you better believe if we don't have a shirt my daughter already has a sign made to hold up to band. FIRE TODD FIRE TODD and below it says TODAY!!! OK-LANDSLIDE

Old 05-27-2003, 10:03 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
MORE FAN CLUB LIES
Yep...I just wish that the msnbc article had of been more of an expose, but, that is coming...I feel it in the air.
Old 05-28-2003, 12:22 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I definitely think you all should wear shirts, too. I noticed a LOT of people reading mine in Cleveland. Chris Nicks even walked right past us. I don't know whether he saw the shirt or not, and by the time the idea hit me to go out of my way to show it to him, he was already past.

Old 05-28-2003, 12:48 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Default Re: "Fire Jonathan Todd" shirts

Quote:
Originally posted by Josh2003
I mentioned this in another thread, but I thought I'd start a new one just so more people will see it.

I think I'm going to make a shirt for the concert next week that says "Fire Jonathan Todd". Just a plain white t-shirt, written in black Sharpie. If anyone else wants to do this, it might raise some eyebrows.

Sure, Fleetwood Mac themselves may never see the shirts...but a lot of times people in from the band's camp walk around before the show (we met Chris Nicks at a TISL show when he was just walking around beforehand), so hopefully they might take notice. Signs usually aren't permitted in concerts anymore, so this might be the next best "method of protest".

Let's just hope they don't run these concerts like they run that message board...or we'll all get thrown out for voicing our opinions
Or how about FREE THE FAN CLUB just like the FREE WYNONA shirts that were so popular a while back?
Old 05-28-2003, 02:47 AM
Ledgie

Thumbs up Free The Fan Club

I LOVE THAT IDEA THE BEST!!!!!

FREE FAN CLUB OF JT!!! I love it!! Something along those line that can fit on front or back of shirt!! What do you all think??

OK-LANDSLIDE