The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Stevie Nicks
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read


Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #106  
Old 10-30-2017, 06:42 PM
onlynow onlynow is offline
Ledgie
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 65
Default

Moonlight and its stories should be exciting in Australia because she wrote it in Brisbane! I look forward to seeing or hearing the recordings that get posted! Thank u in advance to anyone who posts these😁
Reply With Quote
  #107  
Old 10-31-2017, 05:57 AM
DoubtfulMiracle DoubtfulMiracle is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Posts: 272
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by onlynow View Post
Moonlight and its stories should be exciting in Australia because she wrote it in Brisbane! I look forward to seeing or hearing the recordings that get posted! Thank u in advance to anyone who posts these��
I’ll do my best ��

She did speak about writing Moonlight when she was here in 2011. This video (not mine) captures most of the story.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=50ZjVzgc9U8

Extra trivia: Based on that story (and the snippet of the room we see in the IYD doco), I believe the hotel she was staying at was The Stamford Plaza. Specifically this room: https://m.stamford.com.au/spb/brisba...stamford-suite

Nothing but the best for Stevie!

Last edited by DoubtfulMiracle : 10-31-2017 at 05:59 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #108  
Old 10-31-2017, 10:51 AM
onlynow onlynow is offline
Ledgie
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 65
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubtfulMiracle View Post
Iíll do my best ��

She did speak about writing Moonlight when she was here in 2011. This video (not mine) captures most of the story.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=50ZjVzgc9U8

Extra trivia: Based on that story (and the snippet of the room we see in the IYD doco), I believe the hotel she was staying at was The Stamford Plaza. Specifically this room: https://m.stamford.com.au/spb/brisba...stamford-suite

Nothing but the best for Stevie!
Excellent, thank u!!
Reply With Quote
  #109  
Old 11-01-2017, 12:24 AM
Nathan's Avatar
Nathan Nathan is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Oregon
Posts: 1,026
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubtfulMiracle View Post
Iíll do my best ��

She did speak about writing Moonlight when she was here in 2011. This video (not mine) captures most of the story.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=50ZjVzgc9U8

Extra trivia: Based on that story (and the snippet of the room we see in the IYD doco), I believe the hotel she was staying at was The Stamford Plaza. Specifically this room: https://m.stamford.com.au/spb/brisba...stamford-suite

Nothing but the best for Stevie!
Cool thanks for the research into the hotel!
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Star Trek TNG Mick Fleetwood autograph card Rare WoW Mac John McVie Stevie Nicks
$149.99
Star Trek TNG Mick Fleetwood autograph card Rare WoW Mac John McVie Stevie Nicks picturec1977 RUMOURS ERA FLEETWOOD MAC PROOF SHEET JOHN MCVIE & CURRY GRANT MID FINGER
$45.0
c1977 RUMOURS ERA FLEETWOOD MAC PROOF SHEET JOHN MCVIE & CURRY GRANT MID FINGER pictureWire Photo Famed British Bassist John McVie of Fleetwood Mac
$20.0
Wire Photo Famed British Bassist John McVie of Fleetwood Mac picture1978 Vintage Photo bass guitarist John McVie of Fleetwood Mac rock band posing
$20.0
1978 Vintage Photo bass guitarist John McVie of Fleetwood Mac rock band posing pictureFLEETWOOD MAC ORIGINAL PHOTO Mac John Christine McVie, Stevie Nicks 1977 Band
$19.99
FLEETWOOD MAC ORIGINAL PHOTO Mac John Christine McVie, Stevie Nicks 1977 Band picture



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:42 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 1995-2003 Martin and Lisa Adelson, All Rights Reserved