Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 09-10-2017, 10:30 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyPlum View Post

I dont f***ing know

We should all be allowed to change our name at least once!
And here I've been picturing a lone testicle all this time. Seriously. That's the image I get, EVERY time I see your name.

We should all be able to change our name once! I HATE Homer. WTF was I thinking? Well, for starters, I guess I didn't envision myself being here for 14 years...
Old 09-10-2017, 10:31 AM
HomerMcvie
This message has been deleted by HomerMcvie. Reason: The Ledge keeps crashing this morning...that's why! ;)
Old 09-10-2017, 12:11 PM

Interestingly it seems that those are hybrids between european plums and apricots.
Old 10-12-2017, 05:03 PM

Today in rock history; Fleetwood Mac puts a Tusk in Rumours, Chaka Khan goes solo, Lloyd Cole & the Commotions debuts, more

Today in rock history: on this date in 1979, Fleetwood Mac released the follow-up album to its record-breaking success, Rumours. The 2-LP set, Tusk, came two years after its highly-regarded and multi-platinum selling predecessor and initial, response to the record was mixed. Rather than following in the footsteps of the previous release, the band instead opted to experiment with some unpredictable sounds and styles for Tusk. Much of the creative control was left to guitarist and songwriter Lindsey Buckingham who experimented with pop, rock and new wave to concoct what many have considered one of the band’s most confounding, yet ambitious, records.

Hit singles from the massive collection of songs included Stevie Nicks’s gorgeous, sweeping ballad “Sara,” Buckingham’s frantic “Not That Funny,” Christine McVie’s poppy “Think About Me” and, of course, the title track which featured a full on marching band backing the California-based quintet throughout the tune. The album peaked at no. 4 on the U.S. Billboard albums chart and topped out at about 2 million copies sold here in the States. A fine record that has aged well and shows off the creative direction Buckingham was taking the band in has sadly and unjustly always been viewed as a disappointing follow up for Rumours but, nonetheless, contains some of the very best material the band ever wrote or committed to vinyl.

http://www.cltampa.com/music/music-n...ns-debuts-more