The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 06-12-2013, 12:52 PM
Addicted Ledgie

All of the energy, trippy movements and strong vocals she put into GDW (especially in ATL) made me think of how good SOTM could have been. Honestly, "Dreams" stood out to me more than SOTM because of the crowd enjoyment.
Old 06-12-2013, 06:01 PM
Ledgie

I felt the same way about the lack of PDA in Atlanta from what I have read about other shows on this tour at least.

My friend who was with me (who is a casual fan and doesn't even know about being a shipper) said that it was clear to her that the chemistry between Stevie and Lindsey is there. And that Stevie is obviously very much into Lindsey still.
Old 06-12-2013, 06:06 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhiannon22 View Post
I felt the same way about the lack of PDA in Atlanta from what I have read about other shows on this tour at least.

My friend who was with me (who is a casual fan and doesn't even know about being a shipper) said that it was clear to her that the chemistry between Stevie and Lindsey is there. And that Stevie is obviously very much into Lindsey still.
Stevie's mood was off in general, I think. It wasnt all laughing and silly and giggling like we've seen from other shows. Her performances thankfully did not suffer, but it was a little bit of a let down that she didn't seem to be in more of a playful mood. We all have those times, what can you do. Hope she's feeling better for Detroit.
Old 06-12-2013, 06:13 PM
Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CADreaming View Post
Stevie's mood was off in general, I think. It wasnt all laughing and silly and giggling like we've seen from other shows. Her performances thankfully did not suffer, but it was a little bit of a let down that she didn't seem to be in more of a playful mood. We all have those times, what can you do. Hope she's feeling better for Detroit.
OK that does make sense. I really wish I could see another show in person so I could compare the two shows myself!
Old 06-12-2013, 08:00 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
OK that does make sense. I really wish I could see another show in person so I could compare the two shows myself!
Me too!! I really had hoped for at least two.
Old 06-12-2013, 09:07 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShangriLaTroubl View Post
No, it's not the same ones then..these girls were promised that he would come back and get them..He never came back, so I was kind of happy lol
Well that was good, but the girls I know did get up. I'm not friends with them but I looked at one of their FBs and they have pics. Just the fact that I know them made it even worse because I know they didn't "deserve" to be upgraded like that. They live in a small podunk town and listen to Jason Aldean, Carrie Underwood, and Miranda Lambert any given day. It was looks alone and while they are sweet girls for the most part, they were just there to be there and be seen. And it worked.

"I always return here..."
Old 06-12-2013, 09:09 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

I wish I knew you were there! Next time though... Our seats were right in front of the sound board. Not bad but not great.

"I always return here..."
Old 06-12-2013, 09:31 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CADreaming View Post
Funny how we can go to the same show and have a totally different perspective. My Mom actually commented to me afterwards about how good of a mood she seemed to be in..lol. I guess we were comparing it to 2009 and 2003, which was completely different - rather than comparing it to other shows on this tour.
Old 06-12-2013, 09:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Funny how we can go to the same show and have a totally different perspective. My Mom actually commented to me afterwards about how good of a mood she seemed to be in..lol. I guess we were comparing it to 2009 and 2003, which was completely different - rather than comparing it to other shows on this tour.
Oh - yeah she was so much better than 2009!!
Old 06-12-2013, 11:17 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Someone's Gold Dust Woman video from Atlanta:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPnaz4_5jGU

At 1:04 you will notice what I was talking about with her voice during "CRY OUT LOUD!!" At the concert it was very amplified and powerful. The youtube video doesn't do it justice.
WOW. This was AMAZING!!!! Love it!!! **** yeah!!!
Old 06-12-2013, 11:31 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Yea there really are no words to describe how freaking great this gold dust woman is. Its been the highlight of every show this year but that Cry out loud took it to another level. This tour in particular it truly overshadows Stan back.making stand back sort of out of place if we're led to believe her last song of the night is supposed to be her show stopper. In 2003 that was the case but the combo of her stand back getting less great and gold dust woman being so much better just gives all the more reason for stand back to be retired finally.

He Will Burn You Down
Old 06-13-2013, 03:16 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kena View Post
Here's my sisters of the moon. Cant figure out for the life of me right now how to embed the silly thing.
Sound is good on this. Love all the uhhhh auuuhhh at the end

D'oh! I had no idea I was actually embeding the video. My new phone is smarter than me apparently.

Got a couple more videos coming up then.

He asked me for my love
And that was all
Old 06-13-2013, 03:40 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
Yea there really are no words to describe how freaking great this gold dust woman is. Its been the highlight of every show this year but that Cry out loud took it to another level. This tour in particular it truly overshadows Stan back.making stand back sort of out of place if we're led to believe her last song of the night is supposed to be her show stopper. In 2003 that was the case but the combo of her stand back getting less great and gold dust woman being so much better just gives all the more reason for stand back to be retired finally.
GDW generally bores me these days but I gotta say this Atlanta performance had even jaded me with goosebumps. Her vocals were amazing, she was really pushing her voice to some wonderful places. And yeah, that CRY OUT LOUD part was totally unexpected and intense.I was like "holy crap" did she really just do that? Loved it. And I agree about Stand Back. It's getting stale.

I remember it all...you just had to fall...
Old 06-13-2013, 03:41 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Stevie thanks the boys & intro to Without You
http://youtu.be/vQVsn71feYE

The goodbyes... from Stevie & Mick
http://youtu.be/yu_TOHi1Apk

He asked me for my love
And that was all
Old 06-13-2013, 04:33 PM
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kena View Post
D'oh! I had no idea I was actually embeding the video. My new phone is smarter than me apparently.
haha you didn't, I fixed the post for ya