Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Chit Chat
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 05-16-2008, 12:27 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Because phoenix said so...

well as phoenix said...she is right, there are alot of interesting things on this board, i am a little scared though since i am young to reveal anything about myself.....but i will tell you a little bit

I am a highschooler...i love to play music and sing and perform with all of my "Stevies"...who are really just a bunch of different girls i jam with, and my one "christine", which i s a girl at my school that plays piano and she and i jam out, haha. I am the junior class president, and have been elected as the new senior class president!!! I love to speak publicly, and perform in front of a lot of peaople...(I am writing this right after i got home from being an M.C. at the senior awards haha).

My secret ambission in life is to either be a rock star!!!! for the music not for the money! ooooRRRRRR be a teacher, haha.
If I think of anything more i will write it, hahah...hopefully nothing creepy happens to me that i have said al this, haha not th you guys are creepy! WE ARE ALL MAC FANS!!! My one MAC ambission is to MEET CHRISTINE!!!!! If anybody can help me out with this one, i would be much obliged, even as far as getting her autograph (Her music means sooo much to me it makes me cry) as i think it does for all of you guys...still if you can help me that would be great!

Last edited by sywlindseyfan; 05-16-2008 at 11:09 PM..
Old 05-16-2008, 02:16 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Nice thread. I made one like this a long time ago when i first joined [its been like a year!!!]

Nice to hear about you sywlindseyfan.

hmm...my name is Christine. I am going to be a junior in high school next year. I have a kickass schedual which includes AP English Lit and Comp, Honors Classical Works and World Poetry [ok, I have the same teacher for both classes, and its like my fave teacher ever!! I am so pumped for next year!], Honors Psychology, AP Envoironmental Science, and a bunch of other kick butt classes, one being History of Pop music [I say Rock cause its basically the same thing from 1960-1980]. I hate my schedual right now though. go figure. I am never taking math again until college. thats important to know about me. I currently got inducted into the National Honor Society, but funny thing is, I'm not a bookworm at all. I write a lot of poetry, which one day I hope to turn into song lyrics.

I want to work on a radio station someday, be famous that way. Play music talk about music, and do something I love. I am gonna major in communications at college.

hmm...I think I'm too tall for my own good. [At NHS induction my friend who happened to be my inductor said something to me about my heels, since I was taller than him! lol], and I wish I had blue eyes instead of the dark green I have.

umm.....Im also trying to play guitar!!!

but seriously, I actually do have a lot going on right now. oh and by the way [just to be myself by saying this], I'd vote for Hil if i could vote

Old 05-16-2008, 03:24 PM
Addicted Ledgie

HEY! Welcome. Cool if u wanna be a rock personality, but also So great that u are considering teaching. It is a noble and rewarding profession. (def. does not pay as well as rock star of course, but hey, what does. There are afew ledge members here in highschool, and afew with their own bands and that are musically inclined as well. I wanna ask what ur favorite chirstine song is?
Old 05-16-2008, 11:20 PM
Addicted Ledgie

HMMM my favorite Christine song right NOW is to hard to choose but for now i would say fleetwood mac song would be "You Make Lovin' Fun" and solo status would be "Friend", yesiree bob!! i would like to know who the other highschool ledgies are, i am eager to talk to people my own age about the mac! and yes i have wantedt to be a teacher since the 5th grade, haha and i am currently starting my own band, hopefully it will go all right.

HEY Chrislit18 very nice to hear about you also!
First things first i love your name, haha. and I hope you are going to have fun next year as a junior it is ablast! Just be ready for a lot o f work, i also have taken AP courses up the wazoo, but has been verrry fun (I just took my AP test for english on wednesday) . I also like to write poetry, and i make most of them into songs, i would love to read yours and turned t least one of them into songs for you! All of your classes seem a whole lot of fun than the ones I have to take next year, haha. BUT I get my music fill by being in marching band, and drum corps if ya know what that is.

As you are tall I am short, but hey so was stevie! i like tall ppl, wish i could be one. i play guitar, desperately want to further my education on piano besides chords, and yea! thats about it, here is a clip of me singing "Goodbye baby" if you haven't seen it.

PS!! I also am in favor of Hillary it drives my friend crazy who is a Barack fan