User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 06-03-2003, 04:12 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by seeknpeace
Well, girl, you know how it is. It speeds up a minute then slows down. We are averaging about 10-15 a day now...so, that isn't bad. The big bump came in the beginning, which I knew that it would.

Right about 320... You ready for my visit in July? Everyone is gonna be there in Scottsdale, I think...
Yes, ma'am! Come on down, girl! Just got the pool refinished.

On the petition, if you send it today, can ya keep it going as well? I'm for that.

Old 06-03-2003, 04:21 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by glitter_fades
Yes, ma'am! Come on down, girl! Just got the pool refinished.

On the petition, if you send it today, can ya keep it going as well? I'm for that.

Oh Yeah...gonna let it go on. Just shovel off what I have to them maybe tomorrow. I am holding off for a reason as someone is getting a call tonite from a message bearer, and I want to see how that plays out.
Old 06-03-2003, 04:23 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by flyfirefly
Oh come on. Heavy bias you carry.

I love how everyone likes to jump on my consistency like it's something that's fading. I've been consistent...
Old 06-03-2003, 04:26 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

Right about 320... You ready for my visit in July? Everyone is gonna be there in Scottsdale, I think...
I wanna party!!!
Old 06-03-2003, 04:34 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Pip, if you and Louise want to come for the Phoenix show and can afford it, I will put you up free of charge, as long as you're not picky about accomodations. LOL! I promise it won't be a dump. Think about coming over. We'll see to it that UK fans are treated right. Give it some thought.
Old 06-03-2003, 04:40 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Pip, if you and Louise want to come for the Phoenix show and can afford it, I will put you up free of charge, as long as you're not picky about accomodations. LOL! I promise it won't be a dump. Think about coming over. We'll see to it that UK fans are treated right. Give it some thought.
See? You need to come Pip...the girls from TX will be there and one of the Wonder Twins, the other has to work, ( , but, lots of ppl and you can so come and hang my friend. We are due a time anyways...
Old 06-03-2003, 04:44 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Oh bless you. I would so love to come. I even looked at the price of flights online and the cheapest I could find was more than £500. But more of a problem is that week is our family holiday to Cornwall. Bugger

Pip
Old 06-03-2003, 04:51 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Heck I second that Pip. Ill have plenty of room for me, myself and I at the Residence Inn in Phoenix! Youd be welcome with me if youd like.

Im alone now, with my thoughts...
Old 06-03-2003, 04:53 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
See? You need to come Pip...the girls from TX will be there and one of the Wonder Twins, the other has to work, ( , but, lots of ppl and you can so come and hang my friend. We are due a time anyways...
Oh I wish... I wish..
Old 06-03-2003, 04:56 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by gypsysara
Heck I second that Pip. Ill have plenty of room for me, myself and I at the Residence Inn in Phoenix! Youd be welcome with me if youd like.
Stephanie, you coming to the AZ show? Maybe we could meet....there will be a lot of ppl with us.. Just to put a face with a nice person online...
Old 06-03-2003, 04:57 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by gypsysara
Thanks so much!!
Old 06-03-2003, 05:16 PM
Addicted Ledgie

You betcha Peace! I dont have any real-time friends as interested in Stevie & the Mac as I am, so Im flying out solo (boo hoo, not!) to Phoenix.

I just scored that dated but unused FM Photo Pass 2003... so Im thinking Ill take it out to AZ too and see if I can use it there. Itd be nice to get some good photos before I have to go back to the nosebleed seat.

Im sure there'll be a thread started before the show, but yes, Id love to meet you all. Only you all here understand my love and devotion to my "FAB FOUR" (minus my Songbird, of course)

Im alone now, with my thoughts...
Old 06-03-2003, 06:47 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

I am flying out to Phoenix alone, too. Sniff. But I have FRONT ROW CENTER SEATS so WHO CARES?! YES!!! First time EVER!!!

Old 06-03-2003, 06:50 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by sodascouts
I am flying out to Phoenix alone, too. Sniff. But I have FRONT ROW CENTER SEATS so WHO CARES?! YES!!! First time EVER!!!

well, see there are too many of us going to Phoenix to not plan to meet in the lobby and see each other or to meet for a drink before the show or after or something..
Old 06-03-2003, 08:16 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by sodascouts

What a snag Sodascouts! Must have set you back a few bucks to get those seats. Those benefit shows are pricey. I can never sit close for Stevie or FM anymore here in AZ cuz I can't afford it! I'd have to spend the $$ going out of town for a show to sit close. There's a thought...?...if I go at all.

I'll be around for the get togethers but still not sure about the show. Come on down though. We are going to party! We need to make a ralley point for all the gypsies to meet. Any suggestions?