Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 12-18-2018, 10:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by button-lip View Post
And we know he's doing great, because he was nothing more than playful, and fun and chatty with us. He really wanted to listen to our opinions about his music, his songs, FM, everything.

She, on the other hand, is telling always the same scripted story, and the fact that she doesn't want to discuss anything related to Lindsey is suspicious, while he has been talking about her since day one.
I feel like he was devastated for about a month. But, when that happens you sometimes get a re-birth. What they did to him was extremely hurtful. And when you rise above it, you fly away into the sun.
Old 12-18-2018, 05:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post
I feel like he was devastated for about a month. But, when that happens you sometimes get a re-birth. What they did to him was extremely hurtful. And when you rise above it, you fly away into the sun.
I'm sure he's still trying to understand why they did what they did to him. But there are also some wackos that are still defending her, without even knowing what happened. So, as long as she has her fans and her yes-people she probably see how much harm she did.

It's her loss and you're right, he has risen above all her sh*t and is now stronger than ever. We know it hasn't been the same for her, though.
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.
Old 01-12-2019, 08:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Stevie Nicks destroyed any chances of a last Fleetwood Mac album, and a classic lineup tour. She is responsible.
Old 01-13-2019, 02:07 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViscountViktor View Post
Stevie Nicks destroyed any chances of a last Fleetwood Mac album, and a classic lineup tour. She is responsible.
I think this drama will go on until someone in the classic lineup dies. And if that person is not Stevie or Lindsey, then I still think there would be a possibility to tour BN. A morbid thought but this is a band known for its drama.

Lindsey and Stevie both quit the band in the 80s/90s and when they rejoined for The Dance they sounded better than ever. Granted, years passed, but this is a connection that I do not see ever being fully severed.

Perhaps an album is too much to hope for but I would not rule out a farewell tour as long as the five classic lineup members are still alive and well.
Old 01-13-2019, 02:14 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Why would they tour BN, when they don't want it released? Ain't gonna happen...
Old 01-13-2019, 04:57 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyfee View Post
I think this drama will go on until someone in the classic lineup dies. And if that person is not Stevie or Lindsey, then I still think there would be a possibility to tour BN. A morbid thought but this is a band known for its drama.

Lindsey and Stevie both quit the band in the 80s/90s and when they rejoined for The Dance they sounded better than ever. Granted, years passed, but this is a connection that I do not see ever being fully severed.

Perhaps an album is too much to hope for but I would not rule out a farewell tour as long as the five classic lineup members are still alive and well.
I think this time is definitely over between these two. What she did was personal, and he knows it. Hell, how many times did he say in the last couple of months that "it was all Stevie"? He's clearly hurt by her actions and I don't think his return will be so easy.

It's different this time.
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Old 01-14-2019, 03:22 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by button-lip View Post
I think this time is definitely over between these two. What she did was personal, and he knows it. Hell, how many times did he say in the last couple of months that "it was all Stevie"? He's clearly hurt by her actions and I don't think his return will be so easy.

It's different this time.
I agree, something just seems different about it this time. Lindsey said so himself. Stevie (and Mick) pulled the ultimate slap in the face, and something says that this won't be forgotten by anyone for a very long time.

I thought Stevie's RS interview was just weird. Rambling, incoherent and bizarre in places.
Old 01-14-2019, 07:11 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethemac1 View Post
I agree, something just seems different about it this time. Lindsey said so himself. Stevie (and Mick) pulled the ultimate slap in the face, and something says that this won't be forgotten by anyone for a very long time.

I thought Stevie's RS interview was just weird. Rambling, incoherent and bizarre in places.
Exactly. I think this time it was too much. They crossed a line, especially Stevie. And the worst part is that she didn't seem to care. If she did, she would have tried to contact him, like Christine.

It's a shame it has to end this way.